ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-15-2012   #81 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanny
Spoiler!
http://i.imgur.com/Srqx7.gif

This image from Rydia shows that the GMs have no fault. This is all about a bigger a-hole in the company. Maybe it's not even hard to fix the glitch. It's the people who are running the game that are wrong in the head.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-15-2012   #82 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

I know, I saw which is why I said SGI and not GMs. xD; It's really sad, though.. I've played this game for years now but really, I've already decided that I might want to quit after Christmas.

Visit my TumblrSHAWOL BESTFRIEND STAR1 INSPIRIT EXOTIC E.L.FVisit my Twitter

12-15-2012   #83 (permalink)
The Spankmeister

Spankeroo has a spectacular aura aboutSpankeroo has a spectacular aura aboutSpankeroo has a spectacular aura about
IGN: way too many
Class: All
Level: 300-400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
So ppl who are abusing the pq glitch aren't banned?
Quite a few peops have been banned on Fantasia for this (some being certain nobs who were ruining PvP).

As previously mentioned it's the hackers and glitch abusers who have made this happen. It's not the best response in all honesty - 95% of the community counts on these items, especially those unable to purchase MS.

The game is PG13 which of course means a large base of 13-16 year olds who in most countries aren't permitted credit cards or paypal linked accounts. These users will now be screwed over somewhat.

Another example of abusers are those person buying up all stocks of pencil cases and then making unlimited accounts to farm Eye Patches. They should make that untradable too, haha.

This implementation frustrates me too as I have been playing since Beta and have never used any of my lvl up boxes, etc - I only sell then at half price or give away to my guildies. Now that option is over. Guess it's time to do a massive collection from my accounts and do one mega vend

I feel sorry for everyone who counts on these for their sprints, etc. If they could fix Gameguard and the glitches abounding then this wouldn't need to be imposed.

Thank you all of the no-life hackers, scammers & abusers who have caused this (and gameguard) to be implemented. Go find a hole and put yourself in it. That's about all you're good for - landfill. You won't be missed as you had no friends anyway

/spank

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacss
It's not written there but everybody knows that's why they are taking them out. C'mon you don't have to be a genius to get it...
Why would they be re-thinking if the boxes should be tradeable or not exactly when a glitch appears? Too much coincidence? No. They are preventing people from getting infinite galder/myshop commodities in their own way, taking them all out of the market instead of fixing the glitch.
99.99% of people agree with you Kanacss, I guess Infernal is not only Blind but insanely Naive. Even a simpleton can put 2 and 2 together and reach the correct answer.

1. The flood of lvlup Gb's disappeared as did those vendors
2. The Chars known to be getting ridiculously rich somehow (aka these same vendors) were then banned
3. Within a week this announcement is made.

Hard to find a more obvious match.

Last edited by Shanni; 12-15-2012 at 04:35 PM.

12-15-2012   #84 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Are you sure they were actually banned or they're just laying low now? Because I'm pretty sure none of the abusers on Jewelia were banned. :/

12-15-2012   #85 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Are you sure they were actually banned or they're just laying low now? Because I'm pretty sure none of the abusers on Jewelia were banned. :/
Yes, they are banned. I tried looking for them on the ranking system and I got a "No Entry Data Found" error box. But their characters still exists, so most likely, they are banned.

12-15-2012   #86 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
95% of the time SGI won't ban for abusing a bug, so it's unlikely that anyone has been or even will be banned.

Remember the Carbigal Shop bug? I don't know how many abused it, but I do know that only "some" were banned for it. Two people in particular that level 13'd a lot of their boss uniques were never banned for it.

The ones who were banned for it eventually got unbanned and also got to keep all their abused equipment, so yay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacss
Yes, they are banned. I tried looking for them on the ranking system and I got a "No Data Received" error box. But their characters still exists, so most likely, they are banned.

Low level characters don't appear on the rankings, if you all are talking about the typical mule vendor.

12-15-2012   #87 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care

Low level characters don't appear on the rankings, if you all are talking about the typical mule vendor.
I am not. I am talking about lv 300+ characters.

12-16-2012   #88 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny

I found this...
Giftbox Problem: Alternate solution? - Trickster Online Revolution

Not the most perfect fix but worth a try to support.

12-16-2012   #89 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

YoGaMbIt is on a distinguished road
IGN: YoGaMbIt
Class: Darkness to_gambler
Level: 365
Guild: A Day to Remember

Tsk. since they are doing this, then they shouldadd the items you get along with the fast tracker items since it is *untradeable* it cant be abused maybe.

12-16-2012   #90 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online 2Rift: Planes of Telara

Admirado has a spectacular aura aboutAdmirado has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XxRitishaxX
Class: Rabbit to_champion
Level: 100+100+95
Guild: Revolution/Checkmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula
I found this...
Giftbox Problem: Alternate solution? - Trickster Online Revolution

Not the most perfect fix but worth a try to support.
I like this.

IGN: XxRitishaxX / KingAchilles / Admirado [J]

12-16-2012   #91 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

I still don't get the point of making it untradeable. If the repair powders, and nates' and elixirs are still there and the PQ glitch is still there, abusers can still make money through Repair/Compound adjustment services .

I don't think the main reason for this untradeable GBs were due to the PQ glitch (the glitch was what pushed it over the edge). But yeah, those GB sellers did help the community since they provided the boxes. The demand for GB was too much and not enough suppliers. Though their ways were not correct, they still helped the community.

Besides, if GMs were to track down the buyers of those GB and ban all them also, then I think those who post saying "its all the abusers' fault" would get banned also (no offense )

It would be better if GMs really fixed the problem rather than "just using duct tape on a broken thing and say that it is fixed and good as new". If they don't go to the root of the problem (PQ glitch) then people would just find other means to abuse the game (Repair/Compound Service ).

PS. Is there a part of ToS agreement where we get banned for abusing a glitch? If so, I think they should remove that since it's not a player's fault if he discovers a glitch. It's a "loophole"

12-16-2012   #92 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
PS. Is there a part of ToS agreement where we get banned for abusing a glitch? If so, I think they should remove that since it's not a player's fault if he discovers a glitch. It's a "loophole"
This is stupid. Doing party quests meant for level 230s+ on a level 1 character is obviously not supposed to happen. It's not a loophole, it's blatant abuse of a glitch and yes, it is supposed to be a bannable offense.

12-16-2012   #93 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vare
This is stupid. Doing party quests meant for level 230s+ on a level 1 character is obviously not supposed to happen. It's not a loophole, it's blatant abuse of a glitch and yes, it is supposed to be a bannable offense.
Yes I know it is stupid.

It's "not supposed to happen", and yet why does it exist? The game allows it to happen.

If its not "supposed to happen" then they should remove that Else I will think that it is "working as intended"

Bottom line, SGI programmers, do your job.

12-16-2012   #94 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Quote:
Yes I know it is stupid.

It's "not supposed to happen", and yet why does it exist? The game allows it to happen.

If its not "supposed to happen" then they should remove that Else I will think that it is "working as intended"

Bottom line, SGI programmers, do your job.
Things get bugged, its the nature of programs and technology.

Wow... Sure let's remove Mine PQ, that will be great!

You act like its so easy to fix it...

12-16-2012   #95 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

YoGaMbIt is on a distinguished road
IGN: YoGaMbIt
Class: Darkness to_gambler
Level: 365
Guild: A Day to Remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry

As you said is it easy? I doubt they can fix it since they cant even fix some simple skills which they somehow screwed up..

12-16-2012   #96 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoGaMbIt
As you said is it easy? I doubt they can fix it since they cant even fix some simple skills which they somehow screwed up..
They can't fix it, they have to send a report to people owning kTO. It's like a lock file for them, they can't adjust or tweet it. I think locking LvL Up Boxes is just to stop abusers until they manage to get it fixed.

12-17-2012   #97 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry

Who said anything about removing the entire Mine PQ? Yes, I know things get bugged, but why don't they fix it? And I meant remove the glitch in Mine PQ, not the entire PQ..but sure, whatever makes people happy

Do you know how the mine PQ glitch works? They just overlooked "something" that's why there was a loophole in the PQ and it allowed the PQ to continue even if there was a condition that wasn't met (Base Level condition).

I would like to ask for Shanny's opinion on the difficulty of the glitch. Do you think it would be THAT hard to fix the glitch or can they just simply insert an IF-condition statement to check the levels of ALL the players in the PQ party before letting the PQ start?

Anyway, I hope everything will work out just fine in the end. I have faith in the GMs and I know they are doing what is "best for the game" (GameGuard *cough!*)

Stay positive everyone

PS. Tradeable or Untradeable GiftBoxes, it doesn't matter to me I'm eagerly awaiting for the outcome of the glitch fixes and the future outcome of this game~

Last edited by KungFuPets; 12-17-2012 at 12:21 AM.

12-17-2012   #98 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Jimmy will become famous soon enough
IGN: TrueOG
Class: Dark Lord
Guild: Looking for one

Reminds me of when Myshop was glitched and you could buy anything and everything for 1 Myshop Point. Then everyone got banned. The good ole days.

12-17-2012   #99 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Spoiler!

12-17-2012   #100 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Quote:
Who said anything about removing the entire Mine PQ? Yes, I know things get bugged, but why don't they fix it? And I meant remove the glitch in Mine PQ, not the entire PQ..but sure, whatever makes people happy
The glitch was accidentally and never intended to be added to the PQs. So saying remove the glitch is like saying remove the PQs. It's a glued package.

Why is it hard to fix? My theory is they're having difficult time finding the error. The PQ is working normally, if you bring noobs into the PQ you won't get it to work unless you do something special, which I don't know what it is. People managed to bypass the level requirements somehow and they can't figure out what to change and what error is causing it.

That's the best way I can explain it. I am not bagging on you or anyone. I just didn't like it when you think glitches and errors are fixed by a snap of a finger, unless you have experience with similar programming.