ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-15-2012   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #61 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

You guys have to understand, lvl up boxes were a privilege that the GMs gave us. They even said, it was remained tradeable for mutiple reasons. I'm sure lvl box farming the legit way the GMs knew about, but the abusive way ticked them off. The GMs knew you worked hard questing and grinding for it. The abusers get 3 boxes every 20 minutes from a glitch. We basically lost their trust because people found a way to take advantage over it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-15-2012   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
I'm not ****ing blind, don't try to act like I am! THEY DIDN'T SAID "DUE TO THE CURRENT GLITCH/ABUSERS" WE ARE MAKING THEM UNTRADEABLE. Go there and read what Sidero posted, every single word, THEN come and argue with me, 'cause YOU don't get what I AM saying.
It's not written there but everybody knows that's why they are taking them out. C'mon you don't have to be a genius to get it...
Why would they be re-thinking if the boxes should be tradeable or not exactly when a glitch appears? Too much coincidence? No. They are preventing people from getting infinite galder/myshop commodities in their own way, taking them all out of the market instead of fixing the glitch.

Last edited by DELiTO; 12-15-2012 at 09:41 AM.

12-15-2012   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm tired, you still don't get it...
And if they were aware of the glitch, why the **** they didn't do anything, huh?

12-15-2012   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297

Quote:
And if they were aware of the glitch, why the **** they didn't do anything, huh?
Because they are SGi buddy. They don't do anything they should. That's why everybody's pissed off, welcome to the crew.

Last edited by DELiTO; 12-15-2012 at 09:53 AM.

12-15-2012   #65 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Simple. They no longer give a damn about the game and they just want more money.

12-15-2012   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

PortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Altiverse
Class: Mages <3
Level: 30
k sooooo...
I was buying lately Lv. Ups, Really didn't hear about a single glitch O.O.
I'm a bit disappointed, This sure is going to make items harder to make good, I can't imagine people quitting because they can't get no more boosters, nates, elixirs and repairs. (Sprints... hmmmmaybe? Good thing I have a kitty sprint ). . .
Well I'm not very negative about it, though they really found some resolve for the PQ glitch.. as people said earlier :< this is going to resolve nothing.
Maybe it'll also make these plvls go lower, I think they're really overpriced, 130m/hour (Not saying this as a buyer, I have a sheep I can plvl with, thouuuuuuuuugh I'm too lazy)
Well dunno what to say about this. It does seem as if they're trying to kill this game, they're lookin at the forums here, arent they? Even if not, they can't be as ignorant as this looking at all this last year.. Super communication decrease. Yesyes more money for gg (Or less?)

DOUBLEPOSTPOWER!
SG************************************************ ********************************

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacss
Because they are SGi buddy. They don't do anything they should. That's why everybody's pissed off, welcome to the crew.
The word SGi says everything, doesnt it.
Btw woooooonderin, does kTO turns as bad as this too? (Not talking particaular about this boxes untradeable update..)

Last edited by Shanni; 12-15-2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Please refrain from double posting, thank you.

12-15-2012   #67 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Why did they let the Galder Glitch go on a whole weekend? Why didn't they remove the galder? Why did that temper glitch guy not get banned for like a week or more? Why are all those glitched staffs still in game?

I don't really get why you're getting so mad it's clear they are doing this now because of the glitch, why else would they do it now? People have been reporting this PQ gltich and bugging them about it for weeks...they don't want to or CAN'T fix the glitch itself so they're doing this. And it's bull to blame the community, no one can know what boxes are gotten through the new glitch abuse and what boxes aren't. It didn't even become public knowledge that there was a glitch until this thread was made.

It's SGIs responsibility to fix glitches like this when they come up, you can't get an entire community to boycott something, especially an item as popular as level up boxes because there's always someone who just has no idea. Not everyone goes to the fourms. Not everyone even speaks english. I think it's really messed up the GMs would let a handful of abusers ruin this for everyone.

Someone did make a post at the official fourms though, you all should post too: The role of giftboxes. - Trickster Online Revolution

Also there is a tiny bit of hope that this announcement was just a draft and they have since changed their minds. ._.

12-15-2012   #68 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

It's safe to say SGi hasn't given a damn for a while.
Hence a tib bit if the reason I quit.
But seriously, I applaud them.
They haven't done anything this stupid (pretty selfish too), for a while.
(Unless you count GG.)

12-15-2012   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

babibabi is a jewel in the roughbabibabi is a jewel in the roughbabibabi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: bunnysteph
Class: bunny to_bunny
Level: Noobiness~~
Guild: Moonlight C

haha SGI is somehow similar to my country Singapore (SG) and they operate in the same way. Im immune to it already. Do come to my country and stay if u cant get use to it. My "govt" will teach u how to get used to it.. So take a chill guys.

12-15-2012   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

wwwoooooowww...I just read the people comment and it seem some people can actually understand the idea of why SGI did this.

I'm not even gonna explain but I am going to say that alot of you guys that in the Forum right now are sure pretty ungrateful and I think the players that in Trickster that think the SGI don't give a dam. <removed>

<removed>. you guys are letting your Anger and depression cloud you Judgement.
the so call glitch/bug as been going on since what ? 3 years ? this has been happening for more then 3 years, they didn't want to do anything at 1st but now it just getting out of hand as more and more abusers and scammers or just pretty much everybody been doing it so.

hell, I would have definitely done this to and I an't gonna lie about it ether.

it not about being NICE, it about taking ADVANTAGE of the situation and these guys took it but at the same time you must be careful about it to.

very clever these abusers are . I like that.

<removed>

Last edited by Torikakae; 12-15-2012 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Please do not insult your fellow members

12-15-2012   #71 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3

the so call glitch/bug as been going on since what ? 3 years ? this has been happening for more then 3 years, they didn't want to do anything at 1st but now it just getting out of hand as more and more abusers and scammers or just pretty much everybody been doing it so.

Do you even know what we are talking about? We are not talking about people who farm level up boxes with legit methods, we are talking about people who are actually ABUSING the party quest system to level up characters to 50 with a quest that is meant for people level 260+

Are you admitting that you did that?

12-15-2012   #72 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Ellerd will become famous soon enough

I quitted and I'm proud of it

12-15-2012   #73 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellerd
I quitted and I'm proud of it
good for you o3o *pats*

i go back and enjoy the game

Last edited by kite384; 12-15-2012 at 12:02 PM.

12-15-2012   #74 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

PortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Altiverse
Class: Mages <3
Level: 30
Quote:
wwwoooooowww...I just read the people comment and it seem some people can actually understand the idea of why SGI did this.

I'm not even gonna explain but I am going to say that alot of you guys that in the Forum right now are sure pretty ungrateful and I think the players that in Trickster that think the SGI don't give a dam. <removed>

<removed>. you guys are letting your Anger and depression cloud you Judgement.

it not about being NICE, it about taking ADVANTAGE of the situation and these guys took it but at the same time you must be careful about it to.

very clever these abusers are . I like that.

<removed>
People should play the game fair, and not "take ADVANTAGE of the situation", not considerin any of the game rules or "being careful about it" so you dont get banned. just to enjoy the game, and to don't ruin the economy of the game.
Personally, I'm not blaming any of the abusers. (And I don't hate the people that do. LOL), I'm just disappointed that SGi isnt thinkin about a little BETTER resolve?
Read the official forums' post Rydia gave the link to earlier, I liked that.

Last edited by Torikakae; 12-15-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Quote Edited

12-15-2012   #75 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Instead of individually routing the problem by removing the abuser they took the easy way out instead and did something that would affect everyone else's game.

Last edited by fate23; 12-15-2012 at 12:16 PM.

12-15-2012   #76 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
I don't really get why you're getting so mad it's clear they are doing this now because of the glitch, why else would they do it now? People have been reporting this PQ gltich and bugging them about it for weeks...they don't want to or CAN'T fix the glitch itself so they're doing this. And it's bull to blame the community, no one can know what boxes are gotten through the new glitch abuse and what boxes aren't. It didn't even become public knowledge that there was a glitch until this thread was made.

Someone did make a post at the official fourms though, you all should post too: The role of giftboxes. - Trickster Online Revolution

Also there is a tiny bit of hope that this announcement was just a draft and they have since changed their minds. ._.
From that screenshot you linked, I just want whoever is in charge of the company to be fired. It seems Raven wants to help but cannot.

And I wrote that post. i did not mention it here as I was afraid it would attract nasty flame.

So anyone who wishes to write there please..
Acknowledge that this announcement has only been leaked, it may or may not happen. They may take it down or delay it.
I was trying not to mention myshop in there at all. I guess it is there now. So try not to elude to it.
Be considerate.

I would appreciate any constructive replies.

Otherwise just vote in the poll.

12-15-2012   #77 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

these people say SGI don't give a dam like wow. they forgot what great things they did to us in the past and it seem like they all already forgot about that. like wow, how hard is to to please all of you really ?

if you an old players that been playing since 2006 - 2009 and said you quit, honestly you REALLLLLYYYY need a break from Trickster as you are having a problem with yourself.
so I'm glad you oldeis players Quit honestly. sometime I think it you guys that are causing this game to go bad.

like why would you say this game is gonna shut down soon. I LOVE this game and you really have to go on and say that ? What wrong with you?

This is excactly how rumors or Miths start to happen, starts to spread like a disease.

but I do hope that someday you come back once it been more then a Year for you on quiting.

GOD I want to play this game so badly....

12-15-2012   #78 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Quote:
these people say SGI don't give a dam like wow. they forgot what great things they did to us in the past and it seem like they all already forgot about that. like wow, how hard is to to please all of you really ?

if you an old players that been playing since 2006 - 2009 and said you quit, honestly you REALLLLLYYYY need a break from Trickster as you are having a problem with yourself.
so I'm glad you oldeis players Quit honestly. sometime I think it you guys that are causing this game to go bad.

like why would you say this game is gonna shut down soon. I LOVE this game and you really have to go on and say that ? What wrong with you?

This is excactly how rumors or Miths start to happen, starts to spread like a disease.

but I do hope that someday you come back once it been more then a Year for you on quiting.

GOD I want to play this game so badly....
Welcome to life where there will always be complaints and rage, enjoy your stay.

You guys can still farm the legit way. New character on your main account, level to 50, delete, and repeat...

12-15-2012   #79 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

Alright, I only just saw this thread so bear with me.

Anyway, a few weeks ago or so, XMelinaX (SnowBerry@ggFTW) and I were at Swamp Mine. After a few runs of doing the Party Quest, a sheep (not naming names, sorry~) entered with about three other characters which had the little ducky icon next to their character. They were obviously below level 31 since they wore a ducky icon. Snowie and I were curious as to what the sheep was even doing with the three mules. The mules seemed to be leveling up after every run. A few days had passed and Snowie and I saw the sheep again, this time in Cherry Blossom after an O/X quiz. We both then confronted the sheep and asked a few questions but s/he chose to not tell us anything at all as s/he felt as if we'd abuse the glitch for ourselves or we'd report her/him.

Snowie and I tried to figure out what the sheep had been doing, he would go on his fox and use the skill 'hide' to figure out what s/he was doing. When I was offline, he told me how caught the sheep abusing the glitch with another player who happened to be a pretty well-known scammer. ~More suspense as we still didn't know how it worked.

A week ago, I decided to level my sheep up as I thought it might prevent me from wanting to leave this game. My sheep was level 185 at the time and I decided to do the Swamp Mine PQ. One of my AFKers tried something... The glitch. She said that her friend told her how to do it. I asked her if her friend was the sheep that Snowie and I had caught. It was.

I now know how the glitch works since the AFKer pretty much told everyone in the party how it worked. I'll be completely honest with you all and I did try it once, to see if it worked and it did. I kind of freaked out and went all whoa *logs out on mule* since

a) I had no intentions of actually abusing
and
b) I didn't think it would work in Desert Beach Mine...

(As some of you may know, I'm a really really reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally lazy person too LOL ./cough..)

Anyway, I then told Snowie that I knew what the sheep was doing and he wasn't really interested in how it all worked out but him and his friend reported this whole glitch abusing issue so I guess SGI decided to look into it.

I never thought that Gift Boxes would ever become un-tradable. Ever. I used to level little mules to level 40 when ever I recharged my Driller Girl since I could get from 1~40 with in minutes as I could just AFK drill for quest items and hunt for the remaining items I need. I have a bunch of Paradise Quest items in my storage because of that. I get too lazy to level up to 50 for the extra Level Up Gift Box, though.

See, there are some people who work for these gift boxes and I knew some of them. It's sad to see that people actually abused the glitch just to earn some money but I guess those people are probably the ones who have no access to MyShop at all since they don't have a debit/credit card and none of the MS cards sell around their area OR simply because of either money or 7767 issues. ~istillhas7767onmainaccountpls

Hmm.. I would say that I'm a semi-frequent customer when it comes to buying MS so I guess I don't really have the need of making money by abusing such glitches. I own a Kitty Earring so I don't need to buy the boxes which contain sprints and I don't buy the other gift boxes for Nates &etc. since my compounds always fail anyway so there's no point in trying again. ./Pessimistmodeactif8d..
On the other hand, others have no other way in making fast money so they'd do anything to get fast money; I don't mean scamming, though abusing and scamming are pretty much both as bad as each other in some cases but I mean abusing the glitch to get boxes for moolah..

Even if these sellers may have abused a glitch to get such boxes, they still have to work to actually get them? and if there weren't any abusers, most of you buyers wouldn't even have any boxes to purchase in the first place unless someone actually manually farms for gift boxes every day by leveling every little noobie of theirs to level 50 but honestly, I think they'd gradually get bored of it. We don't know who abuses these glitches so we won't know who we're buying from but we need those gift boxes. These boxes play a big part in keeping this game alive. In Jewelia, you could make 20mil or so for just one Level Up Gift Box and about 10-15mil for a box containing a spirnt or booster. That's pretty neat &sweet for those who don't buy/sell MS.

Anyway, I don't think SGI is handling this very well either. I don't think they should punish everyone else because of a few people who chose to abuse this glitch. How hard could fixing this glitch actually be? Making gift boxes non-tradeable is a maaahooooosiiveee mistake. I don't actually buy gift boxes myself or even sell them any more but it's the only way some people can even make money...

SGI have seriously just killed their own game. Hello GameGuard and now Bye Bye Boxes? What is this....

++Reason to quit pls

------------------------

Dear SGI,

Since these boxes may become un-tradeable, I have a question.

What about the Chaos Feathers these abusers acquire after every round?

Abusers will still be able to sell these feathers off too. Just fix the glitch pelase instead of making these boxes untradable and please do not have second thoughts of actually making Chaos Feathers un-tradeable unless you really want to kill your game even more.

Yours sincerely,
Shan.

Visit my TumblrSHAWOL BESTFRIEND STAR1 INSPIRIT EXOTIC E.L.FVisit my Twitter

12-15-2012   #80 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

All I ever cared about were the boosters. This sucks. But oh well. Another reason to quit.