ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-14-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Saga

ansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: J/G-Blade, ansem/Jannicus
Class: GLad/Duke to_mercenary
Level: J-352, G-296
Guild: Benevolence

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
ya it was really suspicious when i saw for like a week i had a eye on techichi mine when i did pq and there was alot of low lvl charas around daily
if i would have know more details i would have send 1:1 or something
but i just got told about this today
All I can say about this Is that I know a very well known scammer who used this glitch. Now I see why the bunch of low lvls where at techi Mine. More Kos in pvp for him~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-14-2012   #42 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Except they can't make money anymore, because they won't be tradeable anymore.
Valese I know, but this person has over 100 nates and powders. Oh btw, this person is a famous scammer as well.

I told them if they didnt't stop, lvl up boxes will be untradeable. Now look what happened...

12-14-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
So ppl who are abusing the pq glitch aren't banned?
In fantasia those levelup gift box seller went away like start of this week, not sure if they got banned.

12-14-2012   #44 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Predictable SGI style of handling the situation, but still sucks for what goodness is left in the community.

I guess this is SGI's way of telling me to start buying and recharging if I want to have/keep my sprints running. Nope.avi

12-14-2012   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

babibabi is a jewel in the roughbabibabi is a jewel in the roughbabibabi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: bunnysteph
Class: bunny to_bunny
Level: Noobiness~~
Guild: Moonlight C

I got a better idea. Y not remove Nates and elixirs and repair powders from the lv up gift boxes. Wouldn't it solve the problem for those abusers to get nothing out of it? Anyway How is this gonna lead to end of trickster? Haha

12-14-2012   #46 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Just take out Party quests in mines for a month. It would hurt, but better than this.

12-14-2012   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297

Quote:
Originally Posted by babibabi
I got a better idea. Y not remove Nates and elixirs and repair powders from the lv up gift boxes. Wouldn't it solve the problem for those abusers to get nothing out of it? Anyway How is this gonna lead to end of trickster? Haha
http://i.imgur.com/QbUjD.gif

People buy those purple boxes just for those 3 items. Nates, Elixirs and Powders. That's the only way that players with no money can have access to myshop items.

Last edited by DELiTO; 12-14-2012 at 10:25 PM.

12-14-2012   #48 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I... Dunno what to say, lol. ._.;

But really, I don't use Lvl up giftboxes much. Imma miss the freebie Storage Permits. </3

12-14-2012   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

I don't really care~

12-15-2012   #50 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I think it's safe to say SGI does not give a damn anymore. Something this desperate is completely uncalled for. I don't care if people are abusing a glitch, hell, unlimited level up gift boxes means we have an unlimited supply of elixirs/repairs/nates assuming we have the galder to buy the boxes are the ridiculous price they are.
Them banning the players WOULD in fact hurt the community, but not near as much as removing the boxes altogether. But then again, it does mean more money for them(or so they think, after this I can't imagine anyone would want to spend money on this game at all anymore).
I don't care about if the abusers have unlimited money or powders/elixirs/nates, we kind of do too if they're selling them to us. We just have to pay for them with GALDER. Not for long though..Soon this game will be strictly pay2play and let's be honest, in its current state, it's not worth paying a penny out of pocket to play.

After playing this game since 2006 it's really sad to think that it has come down to this..But I think it's time to accept the fact that trickster won't be here much longer. The community is dying rapidly and this will only speed up the process. It almost seems as if they are trying to get rid of the game so they can focus on the other games they have. After all, Chinese TO did shut down a few weeks ago..

I am very disgusted with their choice and it's beginning to become pathetic. Though I don't want to say it, I'm starting to think the idea of quitting isn't so bad anymore. The reason I play this game is for the community(people I've known for years and years that still play this game for the same reason I do). But the way SGI has been handling things lately, I don't think the community I once called home will even be here anymore. What a damn shame..

Off to bed now. Can only wait and see what happens from here on..But I definitely will start detaching myself from the game just in case. :/

12-15-2012   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
Nuuuu! that means no more booster?
I'm just furious!!!!!!
as if now people won't go overboard and take this advantage to sell boosters/level up GBs/sprints for tons of money~
*claps to SGI*

12-15-2012   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

NOOOOOO.... no more sprints and booster!!!!!!!
Just because of some stupid players.... -.-
those people should be banned...
thanks alot guys ._.

12-15-2012   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

First of all you must understand, that WE ARE ALL part of this. You, me - everybody in this damned game, even if you only sold/bought A SINGLE box. And you shouldn't be shouting at those who abused the glitch, which I'm not even aware of. You would gladly buy the boxes from them to get your beloved sprints and boosters, but all of a sudden you come here and yell at them. Seriously?
All I can think of, that would soften this problem by a bit, is revamping the current lvl up reward system and making it something single individuals might benefit from. Heck, make them unbankable if needed, but I don't want to get the damned lotus leaf hat or first aid pink potions as a lvl up reward -.-

12-15-2012   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
First of all you must understand, that WE ARE ALL part of this. You, me - everybody in this damned game, even if you only sold/bought A SINGLE box. And you shouldn't be shouting at those who abused the glitch, which I'm not even aware of. You would gladly buy the boxes from them to get your beloved sprints and boosters, but all of a sudden you come here and yell at them. Seriously?
All I can think of, that would soften this problem by a bit, is revamping the current lvl up reward system and making it something single individuals might benefit from. Heck, make them unbankable if needed, but I don't want to get the damned lotus leaf hat or first aid pink potions as a lvl up reward -.-
Actually maybe people bought them as they didn't know they were glitched and everything was well. Of course people will be yelling at these abusers as they just eliminated non-myshop sprints, which would have exsisted w/o these abusers.

12-15-2012   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

You don't buy boxes - abusers don't abuse them; how hard is it to understand? BTW the boxes theirselves ARE NOT glitched

EDIT: Addicts yelling at drug dealer that he got caught by the police

Last edited by InfernalGuy; 12-15-2012 at 08:05 AM.

12-15-2012   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough

sigh...I dont think we all part of this, there some players that really need those GBs,
there some people that can't buy myshop sprint so they buy GB's...
so.. those players that abuse they just should be banned.

12-15-2012   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by leila123
players that really need those GBs
So you're admitting that you are an addict

12-15-2012   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
So you're admitting that you are an addict
na, i just feel sorry for other players.

12-15-2012   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297

Quote:
You don't buy boxes - abusers don't abuse them;
Not sure if you noticed, but it is exactly because abusers are abusing the lv. up gbs that they are getting untradeable. (and I shit you not, that's why we call abusers, abusers...).

Btw, I am a lv. up gb addicted too. I like to get sprints and elixirs and nates for a fair price. Myshop is OP.,The abusers might be addicted too. See it like this, I am an addicted alcoholic yelling at other addicted alcoholics because they are stealing their drinks and mine while I, someone who buys them, can't have them anymore because they stole them all.

Last edited by DELiTO; 12-15-2012 at 08:33 AM.

12-15-2012   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacss
Not sure if you noticed, but it is exactly because abusers are abusing the lv. up gbs that they are getting untradeable. (and I shit you not, that's why we call abusers, abusers...)
I'm not ****ing blind, don't try to act like I am! THEY DIDN'T SAID "DUE TO THE CURRENT GLITCH/ABUSERS" WE ARE MAKING THEM UNTRADEABLE. Go there and read what Sidero posted, every single word, THEN come and argue with me, 'cause YOU don't get what I AM saying.