ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-03-2012   #21 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Ooh, more characters for me. Lovely. //sigh. I agree with YenSai though. Gosh, stupid GG.

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-03-2012   #22 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

Seriously, when its too easy to level up to 130, later work becomes harder. After this level when a newB needs to do tower, quests, or MQ PQ to level up, without the experience from hardwork, It will be a reason to quit the game at that level because you already get used to the lazy way. And there will be people complaining about drop rate and every other thing which was uneasy at first and things we as players who played for a period of time already got thhrough. Seriously, it will kill this game. Taiwan server is already down(on 29th of Nov) as there were plenty players with many many charactors leveled by cheating things(As getting high level were not as hard as eTO, and plenty 400s, A LOT OF 300+s). I dont wanna see this coming to eTO. But what can I say, if this really happens i will make charactors like crazy, and i bet Altiverse Equips' price would drop again. and tomb sets, haha will be joke yeah? look the SC 16 price in Fant now, how rediculous?

Last edited by Mis; 12-03-2012 at 11:14 PM.

12-03-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

Scixor has a spectacular aura aboutScixor has a spectacular aura about
IGN: SwiFtREactionz
Class: Gambler/Scientist/Buffalo to_raccoon
Level: 25x / 15x / 15x
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

hahaha what the heck
They should do something about the decreasing population in Jewelia instead

12-04-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

vochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to all
IGN: quit
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 280

Still hoping they will remove failguard before 2013 that would be the best Christmas present ever.... oh well wishful thinking...

12-04-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Quote:
Originally Posted by vochtigepoesje
Still hoping they will remove failguard before 2013 that would be the best Christmas present ever.... oh well wishful thinking...
That and Yoba

12-04-2012   #26 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
Now why couldn't they bring back the unlimited dice event
Probably because people will whine regardless. Like here~ Even though I know that most of you actually like the Fast Track feature.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

12-04-2012   #27 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

I don't mind fast track, but that doesn't mean I can't be uneasy about it coming back so fast, idk like once a year I think would have been reasonable. They're trying to get people to come back for this or bring their friends but gameguard is what's keeping them away. This might bring people back temporarily but in the long run gameguard is what needs to go for people to really come back.

But I don't totally blame eTO for this mess, I've seen GMs say multiple times things are "out of their grasp" like, they can't remove Gameguard or fix certain glitches. So I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we really have no idea about and they're just doing the best they can with things they have no control over...

Last edited by Rydia; 12-04-2012 at 04:34 AM.

12-04-2012   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaDragon Nest

Felicity85 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Felicity85,SeraphicCharm
Class: Acrobat
Guild: The~Dutch~Team*, Odyssey

that's nice, can use fast track on my sheep at fantasia

Pangya: Felicity85 world pro E

12-04-2012   #29 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
I don't mind fast track, but that doesn't mean I can't be uneasy about it coming back so fast, idk like once a year I think would have been reasonable. They're trying to get people to come back for this or bring their friends but gameguard is what's keeping them away. This might bring people back temporarily but in the long run gameguard is what needs to go for people to really come back.

But I don't totally blame eTO for this mess, I've seen GMs say multiple times things are "out of their grasp" like, they can't remove Gameguard or fix certain glitches. So I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we really have no idea about and they're just doing the best they can with things they have no control over...
I agree, only time will tell..Maybe there will be a quick fix with the gameguard like last time and people will start coming back..I do miss my friends though, it's a real shame that the people who DO have a say in gameguard staying or going seem to not give a damn.

12-04-2012   #30 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

I just wish they could use other forms of anti-hack such as Hackshield and what-nots that actually work with Vista/Win 7 32/64 bit. But I agree with what Rydia said, who knows what's really going on behind the scenes.

12-04-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

No no no, it's not GGs fault the things are messed up. Other games use it as well, namely Rappelz, and I experience NO problems at all with it, nor I ever did. Only reasonable answer to me is that they use a worse version of it. OR TO isn't compatible with GG, make your conclusions

12-04-2012   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Best thing I heard in awhile
[cheers fer teh abusers]

12-04-2012   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335

Yay, I needed to get my racoon up, now I get 129 free lvs!!! That added to all the other lower lv quests will be great for easier lving up.

12-04-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Wandering Eye

Niata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Niata
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Bloodline

LOL, Fast Track again.
Things the world doesn't need!

...but I can create more charas for storage this way. XD

12-04-2012   #35 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Everyone prepare to get your chat box blown up by unnecessary announcements.

12-04-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335

Ewwww forgot about that! help!!!!

12-04-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestGrand ChaseLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Excessive has a spectacular aura aboutExcessive has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Ohooo~ You dunno.
Class: Whichever suits my needs at the moment. o u o to_dragon
Level: Unstable
Guild: • Only For-The Fun •

Yeah, cause Whisper/Party/Guild chat tabs DO NOT block that yellow announcement, right?

12-04-2012   #38 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excessive
Yeah, cause Whisper/Party/Guild chat tabs DO NOT block that yellow announcement, right?
no you cannot hide from the announcements

12-05-2012   #39 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Hrm..Where's GM Sunny at? She's not in coral beach.

12-05-2012   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenSai
Hrm..Where's GM Sunny at? She's not in coral beach.
It hasn't started you have to wait till they actually do maintenance first