ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-20-2012   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Random Forging Guide

Random Forging Guide

Find Lena at the Megalopolis Shop to try out Random Forging!

What is Random Forging?

Random Forging allows you to forge 2 equipments for a chance to get better stats. Look for Random Box items that have the special icon.

How to use Random Forging
1. Select the base item and put it in #1.
2. Select the secondary item and put it in #2.
3. On the Preview section you can see the stats that will change in red. If one of the stats on your base item is not higher than the stats on your secondary item, it will not be changed through Random Forging. Only stats that are higher on the secondary item will be changed.

* If Random Forging fails, both your base and secondary items will be destroyed.

Last edited by Sidero; 11-21-2012 at 01:49 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-20-2012   #2 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Rvolution

Quote:
If Random Forging fails, both your base and secondary items will be destroyed.
Wow, I'll stick with Tempering??

11-20-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Renard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Renard
IGN: renardg/Renardz/Renards
Class: Lion/Raccoon/Bunny to_gambler
Level: 290/310/215
Guild: Supreme

Seems too risky.. >.>

11-20-2012   #4 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Yeah, some people may risk it but very few I guess.
As useful as synergy.

11-20-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

I think it's just right. It'd be too OP if you wouldn't lose both. And dam i thought maint is tomorrow, i forgot to finish some quests for aniv q.q

Last edited by fate23; 11-20-2012 at 06:14 PM.

11-20-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

something to get rid of those multiple duplicate equipments you get on random LOL boxes / gacha.

11-20-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Niifuwa is a glorious beacon of lightNiifuwa is a glorious beacon of lightNiifuwa is a glorious beacon of lightNiifuwa is a glorious beacon of lightNiifuwa is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Niifuwa
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 286
Guild: TKI

This is kinda like Forging at Chaos Tower?? Except..only 50% chance .___. wonder if they'll make something like Willie's stabilizer

11-20-2012   #8 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niifuwa
This is kinda like Forging at Chaos Tower?? Except..only 50% chance .___. wonder if they'll make something like Willie's stabilizer
Knowing them, probably. But it's interesting. Augh, if only I didn't recycle all of my extras for more bank space... ;______________;

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

11-21-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

I wonder if I can forge in game items or only myshop/gacha items..
Oh, Lena is cute, her gacha will be cool I guess.

by Rydia~

11-21-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic
I wonder if I can forge in game items or only myshop/gacha items..
Oh, Lena is cute, her gacha will be cool I guess.
Probably only myshop/gacha items, what would be the purpose of putting the little color wheel thing on certain equips :O (and they get more money that way)

11-21-2012   #11 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

i heared currently random forging only works with new ms boxes

but

GM sayed there will be more equiep added(old equiep) later so lets have patience (:

Last edited by kite384; 11-21-2012 at 06:49 AM.

11-21-2012   #12 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Perfect! A constructive way to get rid of multiples~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

11-21-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Perfect! A constructive way to get rid of multiples~
Ye although wish it also worked for old stuff, just so i can get rid of them lol.