ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-20-2012   #1 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pet Item Hunt Guide

What's Pet Item Hunt?
It's a new function where you can set one of your pets to collect items in a given map. Pets need to consume one of the Pet Item Hunt consumable items in order to use this skill. The items can be purchased in My Shop (Pet Drink or Pet Ice Cream), or you can get Pet Rice Ball Ev for free from certain events.

To use the Pet Item Hunt system you will need to be above level 30 and have a 3, 4, or 5 star pet.

1) Pet Inventory Slots
- Each Pet has an inventory, and the inventory size is determined by the number of stars

Pet Rank / Inventory Slots
3 Stars - 100
4 Stars - 200
5 Stars - 300

2) Item Collection Rate
- While hunting, your pet will have a chance every so often to obtain an item. The speed and chance that your pet will collect items is based on the Pet, the Consumable Item used, and the map.

Pet Rank / Base Rate
3 Stars - 70%
4 Stars - 80%
5 Stars - 90%

3) Drillable Maps
- Pets' levels determine which regions they can drill in.
Pet Level Drillable Areas
1 Coral Beach, Desert Beach, Megalopolis
40 Caballa Relics
60 Oops Wharf, Mermaid Palace, Mirage Island
90 Ghost Blue, Rose Garden
120 Black Swamp
150 Underground Dev Room, Snow Hill
180 Techichi Volcano, Alteo Empire
210 Tapasco Volcano
270 Abyss

How to use the Pet Item Hunt system
01. Pet (3, 4, or 5 stars) + Pet Item Hunt consumable
Pet Item Hunt consumables = Pet Rice Ball Ev, Pet Drink, Pet Ice Cream(You can either purchase the items in My Shop (Pet Drink/Pet Ice Cream), or get them during certain events (Pet Rice Ball Ev).

02. Move to the map where you want to collect items and right click on your character to open Pet Item Hunt.
* Currently, you can only use Pet Item Hunt in the fields.
- You can only register pets that can hunt for items in a given map. Higher level pets will be able to hunt for items in more maps than low level pets.
- Click on the icon to open the Pet Item Hunt window.

03. Register a pet and a consumable item. Then, click on Start.

04. Click on Pause to end the current Pet Item Hunt.

-While using Pet Item Hunt-
- Once you start using Pet Item Hunt, an item will be collected every so often and will continue until the pet inventory is full, the consumables are all used, or you manually stop the function.
(Collected items will be marked with a ?).

05. Click on Return to call your pet back.

06. After your pet is back, you can click on the collected items and choose to either [Move] the items to your character inventory or [Delete] those items.
Your pet will stop hunting items if it runs out of inventory space, consumables, or if you log out.

To get a pet to continue hunting items:
- If all the Pet Item Hunt consumable items have been used up -> Register more consumable items to resume Pet Item Hunt
- If your Pet Inventory gets full -> Get rid of all the items in the Pet Inventory (Move/Delete) to resume Pet Item Hunt

* Once you check the items, you must move each item you wish to keep. All items not moved to the inventory will be deleted if you register a new pet, you log out, or you close the window.
* If you log out before checking the items you can check your items once you log back in.

- You can check the items that have been collected by clicking on the ?.

Pet Item Hunt Consumable Items
- With the change in the Guild system (with ranks for Guild members), all the previous authorizations will be reset.

Pet Rice Ball Ev - Slow - Max:100 - Used for Pet Item Hunt. It takes a while for the effects to kick in, and it's too heavy to carry around.
Pet Ice Cream - Normal - Max:200 - Used for Pet Item Hunt. Pets recover faster with this ice cream bar, and it's easy to carry around.
Pet Drink - Fast - Max:300 - Used for Pet Item Hunt. An energy drink especially made for pets. It restores a pet's energy right away, and it's easy to carry around.

Ex Item Hunt
- Pets that have the EX Item Hunt skill can collect items that are not in that map.
- The Ex Item Hunt Ex rate depends on the type of pet, and the rate determines how often they receive items not normally on the map.
- If you wish to use the EX Item Hunt skill you can only use the “Event Items” filter. If you use the filter for any other type of items, EX Item Hunt will be disabled.
- Some of the items that may come up if your pet has the EX Item Hunt skill are: Great H/M Potions, Witch’s Brooms, 100k Galder Checks, 30,000 Galder Coupons, Dimension Card Packs, and many more!

Pet Item Hunt Tips
1. After setting Pet Item Hunt, click on the arrow at the top right corner to minimize the window and return to the map. You can continue playing while your pet looks for items. This includes: hunting, drilling, chatting, even moving to other maps!

2. Click on the Penguin icon to open the Pet Item Hunt window.

Last edited by Sidero; 11-21-2012 at 01:48 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-20-2012   #2 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

wow i like that you can even filter to decite what category of items you want O:!

Ex Item Hunt sounds nice too o.o

Some of the items that may come up if your pet has the EX Item Hunt skill are: Great H/M Potions, Witch’s Brooms, 100k Galder Checks, 30,000 Galder Coupons, Dimension Card Packs, and many more!

11-20-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

I wonder what filter to make it hunt for stones.

11-20-2012   #4 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Filtering out obtainable event items, and it can be free on events. Yay~

11-20-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

So how do you know which pet has the Ex Item Hunt skill?

11-20-2012   #6 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

i found the thing that doesnt belong in this text x3

- With the change in the Guild system (with ranks for Guild members), all the previous authorizations will be reset.

11-20-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Revolution will become famous soon enoughRevolution will become famous soon enough
IGN: XO Strike
Level: Changing

hmm, if you decide to hunt with your pet, will you not be able to equip the pet until you stop?

My Tips On Refining!

11-20-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

I'm here to read the "Trickster is getting greedy.." and "Pet Item Hunt will break the game.." complaint comments

11-20-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

Rikiyuu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Rikiyuu/Aeipathy/Virizion
Class: Gambler/Wizard to_gambler
Level: 138/134
Guild: «Firefly»

my first thought was the pokemon ability left overs //shotshot
but this does sound like itll be very useful!!

11-20-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
I'm here to read the "Trickster is getting greedy.." and "Pet Item Hunt will break the game.." complaint comments
I'm actually excited for this, can't wait to try it out :3

11-20-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

babibabi is a jewel in the roughbabibabi is a jewel in the roughbabibabi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: bunnysteph
Class: bunny to_bunny
Level: Noobiness~~
Guild: Moonlight C

i dun understand what is "Pets that have the EX Item Hunt skill can collect items that are not in that map" ? So how do we learn that skill? Is it link with " Event 2: EX Item Hunt Event "

11-20-2012   #12 (permalink)
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
i found the thing that doesnt belong in this text x3

They used this post as a template, lol

Guild System Update! - Trickster Online Revolution

11-20-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

Umm I can use the pet and drill at bosses trials like (queen odinea trial 2) ?o.o

11-20-2012   #14 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

I'm guessing no, lifey D8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
* Currently, you can only use Pet Item Hunt in the fields.

11-20-2012   #15 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Does this mean I can hunt for Tap Spa while drilling for Tap Spa?! //rejoices

I'm excited for this. Gonna make my pets more useful~ :>

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

11-20-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough

So is it 1 Pet ice cream = 1 item found or 1 drilled?

11-20-2012   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

Rikiyuu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Rikiyuu/Aeipathy/Virizion
Class: Gambler/Wizard to_gambler
Level: 138/134
Guild: «Firefly»

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
So is it 1 Pet ice cream = 1 item found or 1 drilled?
looks like it is~ (probably for the best? although the event is giving more than enough to last for quite a while for some players~)

11-20-2012   #18 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
So how do you know which pet has the Ex Item Hunt skill?
Pretty sure only certain pets have it, judging from this:

Quote:
Pet Item Hunt Events!

*Sylvia is the first pet to have the EX Item Hunt skill, so go find her in My Shop!
So only Sylvia has it right now, probably.

11-20-2012   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Revolution will become famous soon enoughRevolution will become famous soon enough
IGN: XO Strike
Level: Changing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
Pretty sure only certain pets have it, judging from this:

So only Sylvia has it right now, probably.
Hmm.. maybe other pets have to learn it, wheras Sylvia already has it?

My Tips On Refining!

11-20-2012   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

I really hope any pet can learn it cause I don't want to spend more money T_T. Just noticed it collects cards? guess card farming will be easy

Last edited by Ruriko; 11-20-2012 at 11:12 PM.