ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-29-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

So has anyone tried the card filter? I want to see if it actually pick up cards or is it just star card fortune cards?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-29-2012   #42 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

i believe it might be only star card packs

Last edited by kite384; 11-29-2012 at 12:50 AM.

11-29-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Dumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant future

I tried it, got nothing but use items :<

11-29-2012   #44 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]
Default Usa.2.0042.119 Patch Notes NOV.29.2012

[Game Update]
1] Pet Item hunt has been fixed! New Pet Consumables are available in MyShop!
2] Cletta is visiting in Gacha Town 4!
3] Guild Member Cap issue has been addressed! confirmed by me =D and if you let in more then 64 members to your guild you have to switch map so it shows the correct ammount guild members in your guild info
4] Fallen Lina and Singha the Redeemed are back in Gacha town 5!

[MyShop]
1] Black Friday Sale Has been Extended!
- 30% off Head, Mask, and Cloak equipment!
- 50% off Pets, Drills, Weapons, Hats and Shields!
* Attribute Stones, Elemental Stones, Guardian Items and Hardants are excluded from this promotion.
2] Pet Drinks and Pet Ice Cream are now available in MyShop to help you and your pets hunt items!

Last edited by kite384; 11-29-2012 at 12:54 AM.

12-01-2012   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough

Does it collect all the different types of witch brooms? are the witches broom tradeable. I know blood count broom is tradable but what about the others??

12-05-2012   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Flashpoint is on a distinguished road
IGN: CrashTest/T1TAN
Class: Awesome to_mercenary
Level: 867-5309
Guild: Over The Hills And Far Away

The Spicy one is tradeable, I'm not sure about the others

12-05-2012   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

BriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to all
IGN: BriannaPuss
Class: *****Cat to_model
Level: 397
Guild: MoonlightC

I've used the pet item hunt several times now and from my experience using it I can say:
x When hunting you only get drilled items, with the addition of star pack 5's, galder coupons, galder checks and some brooms.
x Hunting takes about 1 hour/1000items with the pet drink, while it takes about 1.5hours/1000 items with the pet icecream.
x I've hunted only on tap spa floor 4 with Sylvia and I've only gotten tenter brooms... I'm not sure if other maps give you different brooms but I can conclude that you can get tenter brooms hunting at tap spa floor 4

12-06-2012   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaPuss
I've used the pet item hunt several times now and from my experience using it I can say:
x When hunting you only get drilled items, with the addition of star pack 5's, galder coupons, galder checks and some brooms.
x Hunting takes about 1 hour/1000items with the pet drink, while it takes about 1.5hours/1000 items with the pet icecream.
x I've hunted only on tap spa floor 4 with Sylvia and I've only gotten tenter brooms... I'm not sure if other maps give you different brooms but I can conclude that you can get tenter brooms hunting at tap spa floor 4
How many brooms did you get with 1000 pet food?

12-07-2012   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm... I decided I'd give this feature another try and I'm totally lost. First time I tried it I logged off and seemed to mess everything up. This time I've managed to go afk. I had 30 rice balls from the event and I've got 30 items. My pet seems to be "asleep" [it has a bunch of Z's in the top left corner] and when I try to return it, it says "You cannot return your pet right now."

What do I have to do exactly? I can't seem to figure this out. x.x

12-07-2012   #50 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
Hmm... I decided I'd give this feature another try and I'm totally lost. First time I tried it I logged off and seemed to mess everything up. This time I've managed to go afk. I had 30 rice balls from the event and I've got 30 items. My pet seems to be "asleep" [it has a bunch of Z's in the top left corner] and when I try to return it, it says "You cannot return your pet right now."

What do I have to do exactly? I can't seem to figure this out. x.x
Try pressing the stop button and then pressing the return button.

12-07-2012   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Start, pause, return, I'm clicking all over the place and it still won't let me. D:

Edit: A relog fixed it... which is odd because the last time I relogged my pets efforts got wasted. D;

Last edited by Mazuiko; 12-07-2012 at 04:46 PM.