ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-05-2012   #1 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Get Stronger, Faster, and Better with the New Seals!

Get ready to roam through Caballa Island with the new buffs of Trickster, the Seals! These Seals will give you a boost in many different aspects of the game!

WHEN: NOV. 07, 2012 ~ DEC. 05, 2012 6:30PM PDT
WHAT: World Star Boxes 1, 2, 3, and 4 are now available in My Shop!

AP Seal

MA Seal

WT Seal

DA Seal

DP Seal

HV Seal

GP Seal

EXP Seal

TM EXP Seal

Speed Seal

Drop Rate Seal

What are Seals?
- They're buffs that will remain for the entirety of their duration, no matter whether you log out, faint, or move around.
- If you use the same seal again while the first one is still active, you'll have the seal for just the duration of the second seal. (It won't add up to the time of the first Seal you used)

How to use the Seals

1. Press Y to enter My Shop and purchase the Seals.

2. Transfer the Seals from your My Shop inventory to your character's inventory.

3. Double click on the Seals that can be found on the Use tab.
*Keep in mind that Seal times and effects do not add up according to how many you use. You will only keep the effects of the last Seal you use.

4. You can check the status of your Seals through the [T] icon under the HP and MP bars.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-05-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Saxophonist
Class: Buffalo
Guild: Dawn

A whole new concept to improve their cash flows.
Then again, not really a new concept.

11-05-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

-facepalm- ....

At least they're only around for a limited time.

11-05-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

I wonder how much EXP seal is. Looks like the seal only lasts 24hours? seems expensive

11-05-2012   #5 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

i like the EXP seal 200%

for people who wondering what GP seal is its probably Gun Power

and Drop Rate seal might be only for normal item drops unless im wrong

Last edited by kite384; 11-05-2012 at 05:52 PM.

11-05-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
i like the EXP seal 200%
EXP Seal + EXP Potion + Booster + EXP event (if there is one coming)
Now count how much exp would that be?

11-05-2012   #7 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
If all of that can even stack together, that's insane @___@

11-05-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

... *facepalm*

11-05-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

As if the game isn't broken enough already.

11-05-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Well, I thought seals would be released next year, guess I am wrong

Already I'm feeling some negative vibes from the others. Why facepalm? Because it makes levelling easier? Or it (drop rate) makes quest items / boss equips cheaper?

And why do I have the feeling that the date is just another typo?
WHEN: NOV. 07, 2012 ~ DEC. 05, 2012 6:30PM PDT
WHAT: World Star Boxes 1, 2, 3, and 4 are now available in My Shop!

I hope they are PERMANENT

And also, if you guys don't want it, you don't have to buy it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
Yeah, looks at those stats for just a Level 1 useable item, LOL

Last edited by KungFuPets; 11-05-2012 at 07:37 PM. Reason: added to Rare's comment

11-05-2012   #11 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I second this. v_v

Kind of upsetting to see yet another way for cash to break the game, but oh well since I really don't expect anything different at this point. The art is pretty, though!

11-05-2012   #12 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
With an event, royal party, fortune, bracer and seal... It is theorectically possible to get +740% exp. looks like fiesta outside fiesta.

11-05-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
And also, if you guys don't want it, you don't have to buy it
As always, money separates the "strong" from the "weak". By a mile.

11-05-2012   #14 (permalink)
One
ggFTW Regular

One has a spectacular aura aboutOne has a spectacular aura about

I just hope these are actually temporary...

11-05-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
True, but this only matters when you go inside PVP / GVG. I don't think people would complain if it makes killing monsters a bit easier, right?

Spoiler!

For me, competition on who is the best always brings out the ugly side of life

11-05-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
True, but this only matters when you go inside PVP / GVG. I don't think people would complain if it makes killing monsters a bit easier, right?
I was referring more to the EXP seals than anything. Leveling in TO is already MUCH easier than it is in other games. The party bonuses and booster bracers spoil us enough as it is. On top of that, most people probably still have a good amount of EXP/TM booster potions. And then there are EXP fortunes (rarer, but they exist)! Fiesta twice daily gives a huge boost in leveling. So.. honestly, do we need more cash shop seals that people have to spend money on for yet another advantage?

It's no wonder people get bored and quit this game when level 400 is the new 300. There is no challenge left. Just buy your way through everything!

11-06-2012   #17 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

We all knew it was coming, but now that it is here, it is just a little too hard to digest. Feh, I guess more MapleStory for me.

11-06-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
I was referring more to the EXP seals than anything. Leveling in TO is already MUCH easier than it is in other games. The party bonuses and booster bracers spoil us enough as it is. On top of that, most people probably still have a good amount of EXP/TM booster potions. And then there are EXP fortunes (rarer, but they exist)! Fiesta twice daily gives a huge boost in leveling. So.. honestly, do we need more cash shop seals that people have to spend money on for yet another advantage?

It's no wonder people get bored and quit this game when level 400 is the new 300. There is no challenge left. Just buy your way through everything!
Well, EXP stamps/seals are a luxury, it costs real money to use and isn't necessarily needed. It's more of a time-saver if you want to call it that, meaning less time GRINDING or more EXP for Powerlevelling

People got bored because there aren't any quests from 300+. The only thing left to do to in order to level faster is to do repetitive stuffs like Fiesta or Chaos Tower. I THINK NOBODY likes to grind. Thus, the EXP stamp was born?

If people wanted the "challenge", stick to strictly in-game equips (no offense meant to anybody )

I really don't get the concept of people complaining that the game is too easy, and then complain that the game is too difficult when GMs gave us hax Tap Spa monsters or almost 100% accurate Fiesta Grand Ballroom monsters. People's hax equipments make the game easy, not the game itself

Quote:
Level doesn't necessarily mean you are "strong" nor "weak"

11-06-2012   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Does it really matter? Just play the game and enjoy yourself, instead of stressing over small things. (Except for glitches and etc)

11-06-2012   #20 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
I THINK NOBODY likes to grind.
I loved grinding when I used to play. I went from level 1 to 275 in 15 hours total once, over the period of four days.

Pretty sure there are others who love grinding, as well.