ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-08-2012   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Every time someone says seals I keep thinking boss seals

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-08-2012   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
Ok. Do you remember what Trickster was like, I don't know, 5 years ago? First thing, people were FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more friendly, no comments needed. You might say there was less skills, content and whatever, but didn't people had fun? They did! Without any seals, without scrolls, without HAXXX altiverse stuff. We actually HAD to party, which breaks the walls between people. Look at it today. Barely few people party or even if they do, it's for grinding/PQ purposes. No friendly questing, no aiding of each nother - nothing! Go to paradise and try to make a party. I'll handshake you if you manage to get 5 people.
You might say that "I don't like partying, I prefer solo gaming". Go play any casual RPG then. MMOs ARE MADE TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE. Then, why should I do that, if I can just become A BEAST with all these seals :| I wish TO would be more party-reliant. Look at Harkon Defence - it's dead. No one cares. Because it's a challange that requires team work and coordination. But why should we? We can feel like gods on our own.
I'm not sure if I'm clear enough, ask something specific if I'm not
I think stuff like partying or helping each other is mostly (key word) due to necessity. Once you remove the necessity, you remove people's reason for wanting to get together in the first place.

Look around TO.. people don't grind together in parties anymore. Why? They don't need to. Personally, I miss it. I could even have some decent conversations with my party members when this used to be common.

11-08-2012   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

^ but there's still some "weird" people (like us) left who'd like that back

11-08-2012   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

^ Hey, I would like that also, added those EXP stamps would make Royal Party even better! Its like icing on the cake

11-08-2012   #65 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Ok. Do you remember what Trickster was like, I don't know, 5 years ago? First thing, people were FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more friendly, no comments needed. You might say there was less skills, content and whatever, but didn't people had fun? They did! Without any seals, without scrolls, without HAXXX altiverse stuff. We actually HAD to party, which breaks the walls between people. Look at it today. Barely few people party or even if they do, it's for grinding/PQ purposes. No friendly questing, no aiding of each nother - nothing! Go to paradise and try to make a party. I'll handshake you if you manage to get 5 people.
You might say that "I don't like partying, I prefer solo gaming". Go play any casual RPG then. MMOs ARE MADE TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE. Then, why should I do that, if I can just become A BEAST with all these seals :| I wish TO would be more party-reliant. Look at Harkon Defence - it's dead. No one cares. Because it's a challange that requires team work and coordination. But why should we? We can feel like gods on our own.
I'm not sure if I'm clear enough, ask something specific if I'm not
I feel you bro. I miss those days so much. I still find it hard to believe how fast they ruined this game for money.

Btw, come to Fantasia. There is always a group(4-10 people) I am in that goes to some specific HDs like snow/tapasco at night.

Last edited by DELiTO; 11-08-2012 at 02:14 PM.

11-08-2012   #66 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

I didn't quote anyone, so this is not directed at any specific persons.

1. GM's are NOT the ones who directly make game updates. They act as a liaison between the game's players and game staff, nothing more.

2. I agree with Rare & Infernal. The others are missing their points. They are not scrutinizing Myshop items because they "hate it," but instead the way Trickster has deviated towards. Cash items should not cause such a huge gap between the social ladders of TO players, really.

Everyone should take these seals with a pinch of salt. Honestly, as dumb as it may be, there's really nothing to worry about. It's just another one of those failed MS releases that hardly anyone with a brain will buy(gender potions, 2nd/3rd dimensional runes, drills), with a few individual exceptions. I mean if it's more reasonable like 100 RP per seal, then yes, it should be something to fuss about.

There's no one to blame, but kTO; they are awfully slow at pumping out relative and meaningful game content. It's also that SGI is doing a horrishit job at publishing and maintaining this game for the most part. Why these seals came earlier than they should have(?), is probably because the game is dead and they need all the $ they can milk for the company to continue running the game.

11-09-2012   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Look at Harkon Defence - it's dead. No one cares. Because it's a challange that requires team work and coordination. But why should we? We can feel like gods on our own.
Actually, it was full in there yesterday. We won and a few people got Chronos Shards (including me 8D). I don't understand why you're talking about things you don't even join to know if people participate and help eachother or not.

/forum/trickster-onl...otector-j.html

Oh and, yes the rewards are pretty bad, I suppose. But Kale posted a new update about Harkon Protector, so that'll be no problem in a few weeks (or however long it'll take before they actually release it on eTO).

11-09-2012   #68 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

true that Harkon Protect in Jewelia dont seem to be dead :3

i see like 1 win in shadow harkon protect daily or more

11-09-2012   #69 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

^ Most likely is that most complainers don't even play the game anymore~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

11-09-2012   #70 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Harkon Protect in Jewelia is not dead.

It's just due to time zone that it can get "dead". But again, it is not dead.

I r Bulletproof~

11-10-2012   #71 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Please forgive me, oh great gods of this world, I meant Harkon Sanctuaries, not Protector. That was my mistake not saying it properly, will you ever be able to forgive me? :x I can give you my ram as an offering, just FORGIVE ME PLEASE

11-10-2012   #72 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

You're the one who used the wrong word, like we were somehow suppose to know? You don't need to act like that.

I know nothing about Harkon Sanctuaries though, do the lower level versions of the monsters even drop the shards?

11-10-2012   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Love the drop rate seals, will be stocking up on them. Couldnt care for the exp or stat enhancing ones but having the drop rate seal is like 100% drp rate fortune and makes 4 tap spa floor easier.

11-10-2012   #74 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
I know nothing about Harkon Sanctuaries though, do the lower level versions of the monsters even drop the shards?
No, they drop Essence of Evil items, used for quests to get Cleansed Chaos Stones, which are then used to get the Megas, Gigas, or Teras equipment.
Yellow beauty burns gold

11-10-2012   #75 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
You're the one who used the wrong word, like we were somehow suppose to know? You don't need to act like that.

It's bugged I believe - Or just the Sanctuary I tried to enter. Can't even enter it because Eclipse says it has 30 people already.

Last edited by Shanni; 11-10-2012 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Typo

11-10-2012   #76 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Quote:

Nope. In fact, you can only obtain the equipment if you defeat Chrono. He drop seals you use to exchange for them.

I miss the days when my guild and few other people done the 3rd Sanctuaries. I can tell you it's much easier than Shadow World, except when the Goblins use banish.

Also, I don't see a lot people at Shadow World anymore. I go to Snow and Rose, and maybe like 5-10 people. We used to get like 20+

11-10-2012   #77 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please forgive me, oh great gods of this world, I meant Harkon Sanctuaries, not Protector. That was my mistake not saying it properly, will you ever be able to forgive me? :x I can give you my ram as an offering, just FORGIVE ME PLEASE
I'm 100% positive you didn't mean Harkon Sanctuary and you're just trying to make us look like the bad guys here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Also, I don't see a lot people at Shadow World anymore. I go to Snow and Rose, and maybe like 5-10 people. We used to get like 20+ :py56:
I think that was when people didn't have work or school. Check back when it's Christmas break.. I'm sure it'll be full again :) (oh and not to forget, they added GameGuard, so that's most likely another reason why there's less people now..)

11-11-2012   #78 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

^ Mr. Smarty pants, I meant what I meant. Because last year(s) I could go to harkon sanctuaries with my lvl 4x noob lion and heck, we were able to succeed at defending it, because there were like 20 ppl there, and now I couldn't even form a party. I asked my guildies to come, so there were 3 people including me there. How cool is that? Is it alive? :>

EDIT: Oh, and Valese, I already know that you hate me for some reason, so w/e

Last edited by InfernalGuy; 11-11-2012 at 12:28 AM.

11-11-2012   #79 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
^ Mr. Smarty pants, I meant what I meant. Because last year(s) I could go to harkon sanctuaries with my lvl 4x noob lion and heck, we were able to succeed at defending it, because there were like 20 ppl there, and now I couldn't even form a party. I asked my guildies to come, so there were 3 people including me there. How cool is that? Is it alive? :>

EDIT: Oh, and Valese, I already know that you hate me for some reason, so w/e
"Last years" like you said. When it was new a lot of people participated in Harkon Sanctuaries (including myself) and as a result I had a few of those equipments. Since the bosses there don't drop Shards and the equipments aren't attractive to most people no one bothers joining anymore.

Also, I don't know you. So I don't hate you. Please don't assume I do :l

11-11-2012   #80 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

But, if we're talking about Sanctuaries, the equips are rather legit for low lvls, with some tempering/refining/compounding it can be haxx