We have been working to resolve the gameguard issues and would like to request that if you are still having issues with Gameguard please follow the steps below:
1) Create a folder on the desktop Named TO_GG_(Account Name).
2) Click Start.
3) Select Run.
4) Type "DxDiag".
5) Press Enter.
6) When check is complete, select "Save All Information...".
7) Save the File to the TO_GG_(Account Name) folder on your desktop.
8) Close the Direct X Window.
9) Right-Click your Trickster Shortcut.
10) Select Properties.
11) Click the Open File Location button (Located on the Shortcut tab).
12) Open the GameGuard Folder.
13) Sort the Folder by Type.
14) Copy all the Files of Type ERL to your TO_GG_(Account Name) folder.
15) Close the Gameguard folder window.
16) Close the Shortcut porperties window.
17) Right-Click the TO_GG_(Account Name) folder
18) Select Send to -> "Compressed (Zipped) Folder)"
19) Send the zipped folder to TObugreports@sgiwest.com
20) Please use the subject "[GameGuard]".
21) For the body of the email please include a brief summary of the GameGuard issue you encounter.
Please note that submitting the email without the subject or proper attachments will delay your request from being processed, possibly delaying the issue from being resolved.
Emails about support will not be answered and may be directed to 1:1 support.
- Trickster Online Team