ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-05-2012   #1 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yukata Rachel and Leonardo in Special Gacha with 50 Super Gacha Coin!

Yukata Rachel and Leonardo in Special Gacha
Rachel and Leonardo are dressed up in their pink and white yukata and ready to enjoy summer festivals.
Check out their Osteo weapons and equipments in Special Gacha Town.

WHEN: SEP. 05, 212 ~ SEP. 19, 2012 PDT
WHAT: Yukata Rachel and Leonardo Gacha is available in Special Gacha Town only for a limited time!

Check out Yukata Rachel and Leonardo Gacha in Special Town ->

50 Super Gacha Coin is Here!
The 50 Super Gacha Coin is here and only for a limited time!
You can get 50 Gacha Coins for the price of 29!
Don't miss out because this sale won't last forever!

50 Super Gacha Coin

New Gacha Coin Packages
Megalo Company has been working hard to create more Gacha Coin Packages to help you save money and time!
They will be added to My Shop permanently, so enjoy!

30+5 Gacha Coin

50+10 Gacha Coin

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-05-2012   #2 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

That's cool. I really want the Rachel pet ;-;

And it's a cool deal, 50 for the price of 29? Awesome! Usually you have to use well over 100 coins so it will be so much cheaper.

09-05-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

bunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: GeminiSpark
Class: SoulMaster to_soulmaster
Level: 250
Guild: Astro Blitz

Whoot got my leonardo, but no luck with rachel, no 4g5 for me i guess~

09-05-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TinyLaNorthio
Class: Priest(ess) to_wizard
Level: 284
Guild: `I Love`

OMG Umbrella hat? SERIOUSLY?!!!!

09-05-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: IdlenessTT
Level: 400
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLaNorthio
I KNOW RIGHT, i cant believe they used in game hat to fill in the missing piece. But I am glad the blue fire head accessory is not timed, and it actually has nice stats too.

09-05-2012   #6 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Could someone post the stats?

09-05-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

The site is still showing me the All star SP gacha... how was you guys able to update it?
Nvm, I managed to refresh the page and it worked alright. ^^

Last edited by Azumarill; 09-05-2012 at 10:22 PM.

09-05-2012   #8 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

I was hoping they would come out. I even said they should import it on eTO. Evidently, they listened to me.

Time to recharge.

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

09-06-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

vochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to all
IGN: quit
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 280

JP trickster had a countblood head in the town doubt eto wanted such thing in the current one lol..

09-06-2012   #10 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
really? jTO used this:
Big Blood Head - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

with stats

09-06-2012   #11 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
Could someone post the stats?
Replicate post from the other topic.

Makes things easier to find.

I cannot equip the umbrella sorry.

09-06-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold

and this is reason about my rage

09-06-2012   #13 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
really? jTO used this:
Big Blood Head - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

with stats
Is it Leo in jTO too? Or is it Blood? This seems so random lol.

09-06-2012   #14 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

I can't stop laughing @that umbrella hat, though I do find it kind of upsetting since I was really interested in seeing what they'd release after reading
bits of the Future Content Thread. As Kale said, they seem to have missed out some sort of head gear piece.. But seeing as they released that umbrella..
I don't even- ...........LOL.. Sorry x;

Anyway, the Yukata Rachel/Leonardo pets are adorable (especially Rachel ./fangirl.) and the new Gacha Coin Packages are pretty awesome.

Spoiler!

Moving on ~back to the actual equipment; The EQs are kind of irrelevant to the pets even though the pets do seem to summon the weapons.
I would've loved to have something more relevant - like something one of the pets wear, for example:
Spoiler!

& etc.. But maybe that's just me

I'm not saying that I don't like the new Gacha Equipment or anything as I do quite like some of the Osteo items and I do know a few others who really like the equipment. Noh8mepl0xqq.../coughs.

Visit my TumblrSHAWOL BESTFRIEND STAR1 INSPIRIT EXOTIC E.L.FVisit my Twitter

09-06-2012   #15 (permalink)
#selfie
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

If only we had that Hyena Ribbon.... q.q

09-06-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Quote:
and this is reason about my rage

no comment other than

09-06-2012   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Post tempering ranges?

09-07-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

vochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to all
IGN: quit
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 280

They switched the rod with a sword image... what's next whacking with a npc

09-07-2012   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
I mean, 29k points for 50 coins and 50k points for 60 coins? Lol, just get 50 coins [x2] = 58k points for 100 coins instead of paying 100k points for 120 coins.
because 50 coin pack that sell for 29k is selling for limited time

09-07-2012   #20 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

I know.. x3

Visit my TumblrSHAWOL BESTFRIEND STAR1 INSPIRIT EXOTIC E.L.FVisit my Twitter

Last edited by Promise; 09-07-2012 at 05:12 AM. Reason: 300th post<3