ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-02-2012   #61 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
Was he from Jewelia server? Because I saw two different people lose their Absolute Uniques over the weekend (I think it was the Shining Crystal Sword and the Fallen Watcher Helm).

Speaking of 7767, I got mine fixed in just one week, more or less. Maybe I'm just lucky or maybe its because I just e-mailed the GMs and did what they asked me to do.

I am also fed up with the frequent map move fail errors. Might as well just not recharge timed equipments
Nah he was fantasian. Hopefully he was able to advance to 2nd job and 3rd job on another of his characters. And since he hoardes items, he has a few coffin witches brooms (that worked!) Either way, there will be a few 1:1s involved.
Mind you I think my friend has acceptd his fate.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-02-2012   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
I do every single time I send it (about three times total).
And up until now you still have 7767? Mine only took 3 e-mails:
First: Complain why I got 7767
Second: Sending some account info to verify it was really my account
Third: My real location (because GMs said I was IP masking, which I didn't do, or remember doing
And I'm now clean and 7767-free!

Just wondering, to those who are complaining, are you recharging your accounts with lots of MS? I think its better to recharge less since some rumors say that this game is going into a downward spiral. As for me, i vowed to stop recharging a lot after failing to get 4G5 card or Kitty Earring 190

And at least this isn't a pay-to-play game.

09-03-2012   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyy101
A lots of people keep pointing finger at ntreev as a reason why the game is losing it player, in fact, i rare log on to the game because of the community! It is so negative, all i ever hear is 'The company is greedy', 'This game suck, no new content', 'The event suck, what is the points in doing them?'

Do you know how you can enjoy life to it fullest? It is not depending on what others can do for you! It is solely depending on your own perspective of the situation, if you view the event is positive, it will be positive! and you will be happy with it =D

Sound good? Now come at me bro!
Too ideal. Being too positive is a bad thing, too much of some thing is bad.
Some of the people who whined aren't actually aimed towards the company but to people who keep defending it. It just seemed like we were whining towards the company after we tried defending our points that people are actually being too optimistic.

When a hacker appears blame the players who associate with it. When a bug appears blame the players yet again who were involved. When map fail occurs make an excuse. Clearly there's no bias here

For me this is a healthy argument so don't take it personal

09-03-2012   #64 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Wow, never seen some people arguing about this "kind" of problem. I also grew up with this game, and seeing this kinds of errors/bugs are normal. And yes, I am also an optimistic person.

I r Bulletproof~

09-03-2012   #65 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Oh relax you guys. As there are people who like this game, there are people who dislike this game. That's fine~

Though telling each other that they should quit the game/force themselves to like the developer/wish the game be destroyed thus ruining the fun for everyone/ or resorting to personal insults, that's not fine.

Yeah, don't do that.

I like Kite's optimism. I've...learned to enjoy InfernalGuy's tendency to jump at every opportunity to show how much he dislikes the game (though I'm still wondering why he comes back to this specific subforum). So let's just live and let live, okay?

Back on the topic at hand: How was the sale?

PS. I guess I'm a "worshiper" too since I'm still getting enjoyment out of the game despite its shortcomings, and I'm not ashamed to show it~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

09-03-2012   #66 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Back on the topic at hand: How was the sale?
I didn't even see it in Myshop yesterday. Not sure if it's on today, either.

09-03-2012   #67 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

They say that the MS menu didn't show the actual price, but it would after you press the "Buy" button.

I wanted that Fashion Set for my Buff's 3rd job look...but realized that my 1st and 2nd job fashion look are both red already. I need a different color scheme~

They should release a Gold-themed one~

09-03-2012   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

I bought a crap ton of fashion to all of my characters and I'm mega broke! 8D

09-03-2012   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

You don't even get my point, Tori...

09-03-2012   #70 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
You don't even get my point, Tori...
Nah, I get you. But as you always seem to ignore statements contradicting your view however valid, nor don't seem to see the holes in your own argument (time and time again), I just settled on finding your rants, most amusing~

I wonder if they'll release new fashion soon. I have a few more points lying around in my account. It'll continue to rot there if they keep releasing nothing but loli boxes~

09-03-2012   #71 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

What a strict minded person... You only get what is WRITEN and never what is BETWEEN THE LINES

09-03-2012   #72 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
What a strict minded person... You only get what is WRITEN and never what is BETWEEN THE LINES
You're not so good on the delivery yourself, babe~

Interesting brain wave: How effective ARE these promotions? Would a sale make you buy something you won't actually buy on a normal occasion?

09-03-2012   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Think what you want. I'm leaving, don't respond

09-03-2012   #74 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae

Interesting brain wave: How effective ARE these promotions? Would a sale make you buy something you won't actually buy on a normal occasion?
I think they are actually effective. 'Cause y'know how money grubbers are :'D Save all the money you can!

I honestly would buy fashion too if I had any money to spend... xD

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

09-03-2012   #75 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of

Is the discount on selected sets only or all fashion?

09-03-2012   #76 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate23
Is the discount on selected sets only or all fashion?
All but you need to Hit the buy/gift botton to see the sale price. You obviously do not need to proceed with the sale.

09-03-2012   #77 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepheid
All but you need to Hit the buy/gift botton to see the sale price. You obviously do not need to proceed with the sale.
Ah i see thanks thought it was only those in the pic of the event

09-03-2012   #78 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Maps in Jewelia are fixed

09-03-2012   #79 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

How about maps in Fantasia?

09-03-2012   #80 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Mizuumi is on a distinguished road
IGN: AkiMizuumi
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: Lv150/Tm167

Fantasia maps are still broken. =/