ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-02-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

The truth was finally freed! So much this!!!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-02-2012   #42 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanani
This thread lacks popcorn.

It could always be worse. If you think this is the worst... then lols on you.
Trickster is by far the most poorly managed game I've every played for more than a week, and I've played a considerable number of games. I would not be able to describe how incompetent SGI is/has become.

EDIT: It's not that I'm miffed that SGI is so incompetent; I've long accepted that and I know they won't change since they haven't in four years. I'm more confused as to how people can still defend SGI for virtually any reason.

Last edited by Tardar; 09-02-2012 at 10:39 AM.

09-02-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
Trickster is by far the most poorly managed game I've every played for more than a week, and I've played a considerable number of games. I would not be able to describe how incompetent SGI is/has become.

EDIT: It's not that I'm miffed that SGI is so incompetent; I've long accepted that and I know they won't change since they haven't in four years. I'm more confused as to how people can still defend SGI for virtually any reason.
I have lost 2 days of playing, 2 days of fiesta, 2 days of chaos tower, 2 days of selling, 2 days of timed equips, 2 days of exp bonus for the pop event,
Im done with defending them and would like to call them a word that rhymes with runt but this a kid friend forum.

Im going back to dragonfable, can get the doomknight cape now.

09-02-2012   #44 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Map move fail got fixed~ everyone can stop whining now x3

09-02-2012   #45 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jewelia Server Stability Issues *Issue Resolved* SEP.2.2012

Hello Tricksters!

We value each of you as part of our Trickster community and we are striving to better your experiences. We are aware of the server stability issues that our Jewelian players have been experiencing when trying to move from one map to another; and the Trickster team is working to have this issue resolved as soon as possible.

We thank you all for your 1:1 support tickets and for those players who have also posted this issue on the forums. As soon as we have an update regarding this issue we will update this announcement.

We really appreciate your patience and want to say thank you for your continued support!

[[UPDATE]]

This issue has been resolved; we thank you all for your patience while the Trickster team worked on a resolution.

--Trickster Team

09-02-2012   #46 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
I have lost 2 days of playing, 2 days of fiesta, 2 days of chaos tower, 2 days of selling, 2 days of timed equips, 2 days of exp bonus for the pop event,
Im done with defending them and would like to call them a word that rhymes with runt but this a kid friend forum.

Im going back to dragonfable, can get the doomknight cape now.
Try losing a bunch of absolute uniques. Was not me but a friend did a could not boss. The characters were too low to use coffin witch brooms. By that I mean kill blood.

09-02-2012   #47 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

I find it hilarious how people say that when one says that "it could be worse", it equates to "defending SGI". lololololololololololololololol Thanks for the popcorn, guys, worth the four hours of waiting while at work.

But seriously, if you don't like how SGI is doing things, communicate with them. Do something. If you get ignored, then Idk what else to tell you. You can lead a mule to water, but you can't make it drink.

Annnnnd of course there's always the option to not play the game. ouo

EDIT: Wait, I'm not done yet.

Of course, I'd like them to fix Fantasia since they fixed Jewelia, since... well... I have driller pets running. Throwing a fit won't do me any good, so the best course of action is to just wait it out. Or go play in Jewelia or (gasp) GO DO SOMETHING ELSE. 8D

Last edited by Sakurah; 09-02-2012 at 02:20 PM.

09-02-2012   #48 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I find it hilarious how people say that when one says that "it could be worse", it equates to "defending SGI". lololololololololololololololol Thanks for the popcorn, guys, worth the four hours of waiting while at work.

But seriously, if you don't like how SGI is doing things, communicate with them. Do something. If you get ignored, then Idk what else to tell you. You can lead a mule to water, but you can't make it drink.

Annnnnd of course there's always the option to not play the game. ouo
Some people who do say that "it could be worse" do worship SGI like some deity (Kite). To be honest, I would just put all the people on my ignore list, but Kite, for example, is tagged as a mod and thus cannot ignore him.

Communicate with them? gg I'm 7767'd. So good joke there. I got a couple of chuckles. Also, it's a waste of effort to communicate with them if they do nothing. Why should I waste my time and energy when I'm only going to get generic replies that only will have weight once many others complain as well? I'd rather not.

I don't play the game. When the new skills came out, I double checked to make sure Speedloader didn't add attack and then uninstalled. I mostly just post on in the Trickster section to get my shits 'n giggles because the "brain" of these community has long gone. (Notice how Dare rarely posts now, for example?)

09-02-2012   #49 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Kite, for example, is tagged as a mod and thus cannot ignore him.
what do you mean? o:

09-02-2012   #50 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then keep doing on what you were doing. lol

And I know, where's my jester hat? I'm sorry if you're that bored that you're posting here getting your laughs in, want a cookie? And if you can't communicate with them, then I'm sorry. I'm just a mean horrible person who's just rubbing salt in wounds and pulling shit out of my ass just to look cool and awesome.

Honestly, why should I care if you're still playing or not? That's your choice, good for you. I'm just saying how I see it. Don't confuse me with defending SGI, it's not my fault (or anyone else's) that they are the way they are now. By now, I can say that they could be better, I just wait out and see how worse they could get later.

Again, the only other option if one doesn't like how they do things bad enough is to just not play their games. It's entirely a choice and if one's gonna whine and moan about it, then it's kinda redundant.

And lol, sorry you don't have the option to "ignore" people. I didn't know just skipping over their posts is that hard.

Last edited by Sakurah; 09-02-2012 at 03:31 PM.

09-02-2012   #51 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
what do you mean? o:
Guild leaders, the blues, are considered mods. You cannot have a mod on your ignore list.
Spoiler!

Quote:
Then keep doing on what you were doing. lol

And I know, where's my jester hat? I'm sorry if you're that bored that you're posting here getting your laughs in, want a cookie? And if you can't communicate with them, then I'm sorry. I'm just a mean horrible person who's just rubbing salt in wounds and pulling shit out of my ass just to look cool and awesome.

And lol, sorry you don't have the option to "ignore" people. I didn't know just skipping over their posts is that hard.
Oh I have no intention to stop laughing at people any time soon. Maybe I'll stop posting perhaps, I do grow tired of it.

It'd be nice to ignore posts so I just don't have to see them. It also helps so when I'm subscribed to specific threads, I don't get a wasted email.

Last edited by Tardar; 09-02-2012 at 03:55 PM.

09-02-2012   #52 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

They fixed the map move fail...? Right? qq
One friend said they were.
One friend said they weren't.

09-02-2012   #53 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

It seems that Jewelia's working alright. Fantasia is still broken tho. =3= ~

09-02-2012   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepheid
Try losing a bunch of absolute uniques. Was not me but a friend did a could not boss. The characters were too low to use coffin witch brooms. By that I mean kill blood.
Was he from Jewelia server? Because I saw two different people lose their Absolute Uniques over the weekend (I think it was the Shining Crystal Sword and the Fallen Watcher Helm).

Quote:
Communicate with them? gg I'm 7767'd. So good joke there. I got a couple of chuckles. Also, it's a waste of effort to communicate with them if they do nothing. Why should I waste my time and energy when I'm only going to get generic replies that only will have weight once many others complain as well? I'd rather not.
Speaking of 7767, I got mine fixed in just one week, more or less. Maybe I'm just lucky or maybe its because I just e-mailed the GMs and did what they asked me to do.

I am also fed up with the frequent map move fail errors. Might as well just not recharge timed equipments

09-02-2012   #55 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
Speaking of 7767, I got mine fixed in just one week, more or less. Maybe I'm just lucky or maybe its because I just e-mailed the GMs and did what they asked me to do.
I do every single time I send it (about three times total).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
He's not 'worshiping' SGI. He's just a very positive person. You should be too
There's a difference between being positive and optimistic ("it could be worse") and essentially worshiping the company. Judging from all of his posts, I put him under a worshiper. Of course, I also don't like him at all so I'm biased towards anything.

I refuse to be optimistic about change when the company hasn't changed any of its work ethic since 2008. All I've ever seen is the same thing over and over like a broken record.

Quote:
It seems that Jewelia's working alright. Fantasia is still broken tho. =3= ~
Maybe you need to communicate with them more.

Last edited by Tardar; 09-02-2012 at 06:44 PM.

09-02-2012   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese

Anyway. Only thing I would get frustrated about are my timed items that don't stop running when I can't be on.
Idea! They should make timed items run ONLY when you are online!

09-02-2012   #57 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Quote:
Oh I know, I've been trying to break into their radio waves, but gee, I guess that's broken too.

I didn't know being human is that back-breaking to keep a game company running. DDD:

09-02-2012   #58 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
Idea! They should make timed items run ONLY when you are online!
That's a really good idea..
I mean some of us have lives...

no flamers pls.

09-02-2012   #59 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
I didn't know being human is that back-breaking to keep a game company running. DDD:
Only back-breaking when you have a staff of two incompetent people!

09-02-2012   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

bunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: GeminiSpark
Class: SoulMaster to_soulmaster
Level: 250

People needs to chill out~
Seriously, if you guys actually pay your phone bill, your rent, electricity, water, school fee, text book, gas, public transit fare, you would understand that this is not the the worst service out there. Here is an example, every year i paid 400-500 bucks on text books, 'why cant i used the old cheap text book?' you may ask, the publisher always put in one or two new research in the text book and call it new!
This is what i choose to do, because it is for my education, and i do like the text book, so it was well worth my money.

If you really dislike the service, play something else! Please stop using the excuse, 'i grew up with this game'. I grew up in another country, English is not my first language, i grew up with many things, but guess what? i change, and move on! if you are still unhappy and raging about something your dislike, then you must really be a masochist, there is nothing wrong with being a masochist but at least they are happy and enjoy being punished.

A lots of people keep pointing finger at ntreev as a reason why the game is losing it player, in fact, i rare log on to the game because of the community! It is so negative, all i ever hear is 'The company is greedy', 'This game suck, no new content', 'The event suck, what is the points in doing them?'

Do you know how you can enjoy life to it fullest? It is not depending on what others can do for you! It is solely depending on your own perspective of the situation, if you view the event is positive, it will be positive! and you will be happy with it =D

Sound good? Now come at me bro!