ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-30-2012   #1 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Skill Event and More Contests!

Learn New Skills and Get 2 Gacha Coins!
In commemoration of the new skills update, Megalo Company is giving out free Gacha Coins! Learn any one new skill and get 2 Gacha Coins!

WHEN: 08/29/2012 ~ 09/12/2012 PDT

WHAT: Learn a new skill and get 2 Gacha Coins!

* The prize will be given to only one character in each world (2 times total per account) For more information on the New Skills: http://trickster.gamerage.com/Guides.../View/6265/1/1

Show Off Your New Skill!
How are you liking the new skills? Have you had time to show them off to your friends? Now it’s time to show off to everyone in the Trickster community! Take a screenshot of your character using one of the new skills and post it on the forums for a chance to win!

Contest Submissions: 08/29/2012 ~ 09/12/2012 PDT

Prizes: We’ll select the top 10 players for each world (20 total), and give out 5 Random Boss Boxes.

How to Submit: Submit your screenshot to this forum thread: [Contest] Show Off Your New Skills! - Trickster Online Revolution

Character Guide Forum Event

Contest Submissions: 08/29/2012 ~ 09/12/2012 PDT

WHAT: Write a character guide of your choice and share your guide with other tricksters!

Prizes: 5 winning guides will receive 5 Character Boxes of their choice. All participants will get 10 Disguise Kits and 3 Chaos’ Feather Boxes.

*Only one set of rewards per account will be given, regardless of the number of submissions

How to submit: Submit your guide to this forum thread: [Contest] Character Guide Spotlight! - Trickster Online Revolution
Guidelines

- No plagiarism.
- Guides submitted on other websites cannot be used for this contest, because we cannot validate the identity of the original poster.
- Guides previously posted on the forums can be re-submitted by the original poster if the information is current and up to date.
- Guides should be suggestions/tips and not dictate to a player how to play their class.
- Do not label choices as useless. This includes jobs, skills, equipment, or any other choice.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-30-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Mike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the rough

inb4 a sudden influx of Official Forum posts.

Currently: Graduated and looking for work!

08-30-2012   #3 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

To be honest I like one of the Lion skills for 2nd Job.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

08-30-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Isatis has a spectacular aura aboutIsatis has a spectacular aura aboutIsatis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Eisbar-Eyri-Irokwa
Level: 400/400/272
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

Ok sheeps, i warn you the elemental boost just increase the attribute you already have, it doesn't give any attribute if you don't already have.
I say that since i thought it was working like this... I don't know if i was alone which misunderstood this lol...

08-30-2012   #5 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN, SCH

SCREW YOU GUIDE EVENT.

WAIT ONE OF MY AcCOUNTS CAN STILL POST.

I'M OWNING THIS FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

08-30-2012   #6 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Character guide contest. Holy shoot.
But ahh! My guide is so big that it goes in separate posts! D8

Anyway, hopefully I can get on the weekend and try the Lighting skill. *o*; And Gladiator expand your 3rd job Lighting/Fire/Earth skills! QQ

08-30-2012   #7 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
SCREW YOU GUIDE EVENT.

WAIT ONE OF MY AcCOUNTS CAN STILL POST.

I'M OWNING THIS FOR NO REASON AT ALL.
Yeah, I think all the guides here would easily win. Goodluck :3
I see little point in writing another guide for characters as they are all covered here. They should have allowed more general guides as I feel we need the following:
Harkon Defense
Ingame equipment
Forging (this is sooo confusing for some of my friends, maybe Azu will add this to her guide)

@Gap, the lightning skill is awesome! At level 10 and 198% it does roughly the same as my inferno with 370% the cast time is also insanely fast and the range is quite large.