ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-31-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

I guess I will make my bunny take the duelist path since I haven't 3rd job change yet

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-31-2012   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
Champions were never supposed to have them to begin with as the specialized 1v1'er. :/
And yet gunners who specialized in guns got non gun skills, buffs who specialized in aoes got 1v1 skills blah blah blah! The game changes and what was originally meant to be was changed (beta had no type skills so you had ap sheep and magic lions).

Its fair trad that they get crappy aoe skills while buffs crappy 1v1 skills and gunners get crappy non gun skills (sadly their other skills suck too but thats the korean programmers fault and the reason I wont use lions despite ho much I like them).

I can atleast kill a few more monsters in fiesta now rather than one at a time even tho the range sucks, hit one > chi for 2 or 3 > hit one, repeat, makes levelling slightly less painful for bunnys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
I guess I will make my bunny take the duelist path since I haven't 3rd job change yet
Might as well, they get all the best skills at job 2 and all job 3 (except adrenalin) fail big time, flaming fist was made out to be the best bunny skill at the time and I never read up any guides so I made a pure one but then I find out I cant boss with out 350+lk, haxx ap and ma (ftw) as well as fire att for it to still do less than tetra so I basically wasted my time on a fail character when I could of had tetra and the cool electric skill........

Last edited by MarkM; 08-31-2012 at 05:58 PM.

09-01-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dionysvs has disabled reputation
IGN: Arianark/Etrier

champ > duelist especially now that theres clinch release which renders faint useless and champs have flaming fist

and btw, about the elemental boost skill, does it boost the % attribute you have equiped...?