ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-30-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dionysvs has disabled reputation
IGN: Arianark/Etrier

anyone tested the effects of attributes on elemental skills?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-30-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysvs
I did, my Wind Blade got stronger when using a +22MA +124% (MAJOR FAIL comp. ) Air Attribute Tombeth Staff compared to using a +25MA Fast-Track Rose Wand

08-30-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Here is what I am interested to try once I have the time to play:

Lighting Strike - My brain went derp that Lighing Strike can be used on Duelists too! What's intersting is that it was part of the Piercing Wave tree! (Based on my Duelist guide and all...) I will give a try and hopefully have the time to update that freaken guide!!!

Revival - I think my Witch is going to be happy...

Speedloader - I am new to my Hunter Lord, but this skill would make me happy gun-crazy!

Aura Shatter - PvP skill I think? o3o;

Chi Release - I can't wait to reference Umineko tropes on JessicaUshiromia. o3o

Chakra Balance - Eh. Not to bad. To bad my Gladiator is a total nub.
Lighting Strike, got it, used it, loved it, so fast, so strong, boost from ele att (maiden mace yay), stuns, big aoe range and I love it!

08-30-2012   #24 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysvs
I did the same damage as I did before with 0% attribute and there was a slight increase with the attribute skill.

08-30-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
I did the same damage as I did before with 0% attribute and there was a slight increase with the attribute skill.
Now if only they released duo att staffs or atleast more electric staffs.

08-30-2012   #26 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
Now if only they released duo att staffs or atleast more electric staffs.
There is one duo attribute but it is timed....

Imperian Staff 240 - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

- - - -
I think most people will comp attribute to their altis. If you use any other staff, there will be a huge decrease in damage unless you do not own a powerful or alti.
Crimsons and maiden queens will shine though. Add an inferno hat and shield (light mage) and you will be doing very well.
Optimising damage will just be a balancing game. A Crimson staff + inferno shield will increase fire damage with a minimal effect on MA. The elemetnts other than lightning will need to sacrifice ma for attri in order to have a benefit to their damage. (this is at the high level)

Last edited by Nebula; 08-30-2012 at 03:52 PM.

08-30-2012   #27 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

So basically, nothing that useful came out for magical hybrids. Especially dark..

The elemental boost doesn't help, unless people start adding elements to their equips, which with most people adding LK and HP and MA, there's no room for that. And the revival thing is only for light..

Correct me if I'm wrong though! I'd rather be wrong and find something useful in this than be right and sitting here with nothing..

08-30-2012   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

This might be a problem...

If you hit someone with let's say Phoenix Rising and then Dimensional Rift, and they die while in the "Rift" (yes you still take DoT while in there) they will STAY in the Rift and have to relog since all on screen prompts are blocked.

Note: They must die from the DoT, not the cast of Dimensional Rift.

Oh boy.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

Last edited by KahruNYA; 08-30-2012 at 08:11 PM.

08-30-2012   #29 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

I'm sure some people will find the elemental boost useful in PvM, but it is USELESS for PvP Dark Hybrids and Soul Masters. It only helps Light Hybrids.

In general; the skill is completely useless to me. So all of my Magic characters got absolutely nothing from this patch.

08-30-2012   #30 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by KahruNYA
This might be a problem...

If you hit someone with let's say Phoenix Rising and then Dimensional Rift, and they die while in the "Rift" (yes you still take DoT while in there) they will STAY in the Rift and have to relog since all on screen prompts are blocked.

Note: They must die from the DoT, not the cast of Dimensional Rift.

Oh boy.

I was the guinea pig for that! And let me tell you.. the Dimensional Rift is not a fun place to be stuck in. It's quite dark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
I'm sure some people will find the elemental boost useful in PvM, but it is USELESS for PvP Dark Hybrids and Soul Masters. It only helps Light Hybrids.

In general; the skill is completely useless to me. So all of my Magic characters got absolutely nothing from this patch.
Yup. Everyone got something out of it except for us Dark Sheep.

Sadface.

08-30-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

So far i've tested PR which does 29k in pvp with my 50ma shield, 25k w/o it and 27k with a 96% fire attribute shield. Seems pretty low imo. Also the racoon bomb skill increases move speed, doesn't miss and passes guard. Guard also blocks dark barrier recoil. Blazing strike now does multi hit dmg. A lot of changes happened and it's pretty imbalance.

08-31-2012   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Roonike is on a distinguished road
IGN: Freyja Wolfheim
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 197/208
Guild: Astro Blitz

Sheep 707 MA w/mist (688 MA w/mist 133% earth Attr post change but i dont know where is the other 19 MA o_O)
Cleaving terra
15345 w/ mist
10417 no mist
Post change
11920 no mist
17562 w/mist

earthquake
19437 w/ mist
13195 no mist
Post Change
21540 w/mist
14620 no mist

basically

i won 1k~2k damage with only 133 soil attr (wanted more but comps hate me q_q)
dunno about Blessing i didnt make a damage comparison on that time

btw they like ninja patched CoK cuz now it works like AR (4 hits at master)

08-31-2012   #33 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
Lighting Strike, got it, used it, loved it, so fast, so strong, boost from ele att (maiden mace yay), stuns, big aoe range and I love it!
Typed at my blog. Fangirling. (Still need to master it.) And I think I am staring to like the Piercing Wave tree more now. (AKA my guide will soon need updates!)

08-31-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Typed at my blog. Fangirling. (Still need to master it.) And I think I am staring to like the Piercing Wave tree more now. (AKA my guide will soon need updates!)
Same here, im enjoying that skill alot and with a maiden mace its the best aoe buffs and hybrid bunnys have!

08-31-2012   #35 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Attribute of 200% on Power Type skill and melee increase damage by x 2, but for mages it only increase 5-10K. That seem really balance!

How does formula really work? .-.

Has anyone test elemental boost? I hope it is Attr x 15%(like a mist of mana for element) then I will regret what I said about mages getting nothing good 8D

Last edited by Draft; 08-31-2012 at 03:36 PM.

08-31-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

For those who are champions. Is Chi Release a good aoe skill for grinding? is the radius small?

08-31-2012   #37 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Chi Release is pretty crappy. It has a five second cool down and its range is very small. Like kale15 said in another thread, you're not going to hit anything unless it's attacking you.

I would say it's no good for grinding, but it's the only aoe a champion has soo

08-31-2012   #38 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Waw. Of course champion aoe has to SUCK.

08-31-2012   #39 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincere
Waw. Of course champion aoe has to SUCK.
Champions were never supposed to have them to begin with as the specialized 1v1'er. :/

08-31-2012   #40 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
Champions were never supposed to have them to begin with as the specialized 1v1'er. :/
Good point.
But it didn't have to be crappy. e.e
But you're right. lol.
Bunnies do well with 1v1 (As they were made for)
But grinding is never an option.
(Well that's how I see it)
;o;