ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-27-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLalaChanxX
One question o/
We go win the dimensional jewel just talk with the GM Sunny? xD
Yes. GM Sunny will give you the dimensional badge for 2nd job and the dimensional jewel for 3rd. If you want to do the monster trials like normal, you can sell the jewel to an npc too.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-27-2012   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

XxLalaChanxX is on a distinguished road
IGN: NyanMew
Class: Entertainer to_entertainer
Level: 90
Guild: ~*FairyHeart*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
Yes. GM Sunny will give you the dimensional badge for 2nd job and the dimensional jewel for 3rd. If you want to do the monster trials like normal, you can sell the jewel to an npc too.
Nya thx ^-^

07-27-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I already have 2 time capsules, need confirmation if it's daily

07-28-2012   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
They removed all my MS pots I use from items packs, separate from the expedition event even though they clearly said in my 1:1, they wouldn't. So they lied. It was just pots, so I didn't care, but if it is my flames I worked hard to collect, then I will be mad. For now, I'm SS'ing everything EV I have that isn't from this event that I need to keep.
I'm posting some of the response to my 1:1 if anyone's interested.

Quote:
Thank you for contacting the Trickster Online 1:1 support team in regards to this issue.

We thank you for allowing us the time to investigate this issue on your account. At thist time the items were not lost due to a glitch or a bug in game. The items were removed automatically by the Trickster team as stated on the following web announcement.

http://trickster.gamerage.com/News/A...nt/View/6161/4

Attention Tricksters:

Caballa Islands Great Expedition event will end During the 5/30 Maintenance.

EV Items Obtainable from this event will be removed during the 6/27 Maintenance, regardless of where the item was obtained.
I assume they meant whatever EV items you can get from this event would be gone, even if those items came from somewhere else (item packs). Didn't know they were lying about it. :/

07-28-2012   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLalaChanxX
One question o/
We go win the dimensional jewel just talk with the GM Sunny? xD
After you fast track and get to 130, check mail box System Mail. (If it doesn't show, go to another map to refresh) In that mail it will give you a neat looking box. Open it and you will get the stuff for job changing.