ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-26-2012   #61 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Here the all Season quests from Summer Camp to help you:

Summer Camp - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

Last edited by Sidero; 08-26-2012 at 05:56 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-26-2012   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Silence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud of
Class: Witch

all the summer camp point requirements for prizes reduced by 3 so I'm guessing they are anticipating the possibility they might not fix the season 4 MQ before the event ends.

I also 1:1 on Friday and they couldn't give a straight answer on whether it would be fixed before the event ends or not...

08-27-2012   #63 (permalink)
Pat
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseProject BlackoutRagnarok Online

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vermiliion
Guild: Benevolence

Wiki says Monkey_T is at Southeast Forest only at fridays. Anybody know where he is today?

08-27-2012   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Silence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud of

he is at coral beach field 1 blue wave - lower left of the map

Last edited by Silence; 08-27-2012 at 01:31 AM.

08-27-2012   #65 (permalink)
Pat
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseProject BlackoutRagnarok Online

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vermiliion
Guild: Benevolence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence
he is at coral beach field 1 blue wave - lower left of the map
Thank you very much.

08-27-2012   #66 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

iehfiubrfiybfiyb omg i didnt knew you can do all summer camp quests now

goes and do every single summer camp quest now

08-28-2012   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TinyLaNorthio
Class: Priest(ess) to_wizard
Level: 284
Guild: `I Love`

anyone know where's monkey T in Wednesday?

08-28-2012   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

desert beach field 2 top-middle-ish area on the right side of the map.

08-28-2012   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence
desert beach field 2 top-middle-ish area on the right side of the map.
thank you very much

08-28-2012   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

then again... it's not Wednesday on TO yet I think? I dunno my timezone is way off (+12 GMT) and we just started Wednesday... so you might have to wait till tomorrow, or about 9hours at least.

08-28-2012   #71 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

yes we need to wait but i'm pleased to try in all way if it help me gain more summer camp point...even the last day of event

08-30-2012   #72 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dionysvs has disabled reputation
IGN: Arianark/Etrier

anyone got the exchange ticket for the mosquito head?

08-30-2012   #73 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysvs
anyone got the exchange ticket for the mosquito head?
me

Last edited by kite384; 08-30-2012 at 05:02 AM.

08-30-2012   #74 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

the head acc is TIMED! that's so stupid