ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-20-2012   #21 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/MNK/LTW
Guild: HoCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
5 new pop artwork has be release. check facebook to see them...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0403428&type=3

since you guys are super lazy to see the artwork...
just wondering you guys think I should just Put them pic out here to so you can make it easier to see =/...
I don't even want to know, so idk why I'm bothering, why are you saying the entire TO section of the forum is lazy?

Maybe I work 14 hours a day and don't bother looking. Or maybe I'm not interested. Personally I don't really care. I get the dumb FB updates, breeze through and leave. What, do you expect everyone to come over here and comment so you know they read and took the time and were being "unlazy"?

Like, I don't even. I personally find it kind of offensive but I've learned to not take a word you say to heart anyway, but some people might not deal like that.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-20-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelie
I don't even want to know, so idk why I'm bothering, why are you saying the entire TO section of the forum is lazy?

Maybe I work 14 hours a day and don't bother looking. Or maybe I'm not interested. Personally I don't really care. I get the dumb FB updates, breeze through and leave. What, do you expect everyone to come over here and comment so you know they read and took the time and were being "unlazy"?

Like, I don't even. I personally find it kind of offensive but I've learned to not take a word you say to heart anyway, but some people might not deal like that.

I can think of many lolz...excuse me...
ek-hem...
AHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

I can think of many reason why see the Trickster commuinty is lazy...
now I"m not saying all of them are but I just see em...or maybe it just only me...

now I havent REALLY play trickster since like...November 2011 so I'm sure if it got decrease of Laziness or it got worse...

06-27-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
ElswordTrickster Online

PastelRabbit will become famous soon enough
IGN: Commodore
Class: Buffalo to_fighter
Level: 25x
Guild: S.H.I.E.L.D.

Did anyone catch if there was a min/max file size for entries submitted? I can't figure why some entried have been butchered by what appears to be MS Paint resizing and others havent.

06-29-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

PirateKingKaran will become famous soon enoughPirateKingKaran will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastelRabbit
Did anyone catch if there was a min/max file size for entries submitted? I can't figure why some entried have been butchered by what appears to be MS Paint resizing and others havent.
Yeah thats true, awful quality. I'm sure though the judging won't be based on the pictures posted on Facebook.

~Well anyways, here is my entry for the event:

Pirate Poppuricia

~Description can be found on the facebook page of TO

***Big thanks to Suigin-ki***

06-29-2012   #25 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateKingKaran
Here is my entry..
That is too adorable. I love how innocent she looks.
I hope you win!

06-30-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Dumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant future

I like Pirate Poppuricia too
to bad more people are liking other entries more :<

Here are the top 4 liked pets so far for anyone who cares

4th
3rd
2nd
1st

No 1 is so ugly ....

06-30-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

I'm not gonna be picking any favorite and nether should you guys...especially in Facebook ='.=...

so I just LIKE them all

06-30-2012   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

Quote:
Yeah thats true, awful quality. I'm sure though the judging won't be based on the pictures posted on Facebook.

Pirate Poppuricia

This, a million times this. That Pirate outfit is kickass, don't really care if it's cute or not lmao.

07-10-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryAuditionRunescape

iHyunAh has a spectacular aura aboutiHyunAh has a spectacular aura aboutiHyunAh has a spectacular aura about
IGN: HyunAh
Class: Kitty to_entertainer
Level: 252

Quote:

Pirate Poppuricia

Omg, that's way too good.

I saw the rest of the entries in the facebook page; they aren't even comparable to this.

If this is the pet we're getting, I am stocking it up!

Looking for certain pets?
Try checking out
here

07-10-2012   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

IcedTeaa is on a distinguished road
IGN: IcedTeaa
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster

Quote:

Pirate Poppuricia

That is so awesome! I the pirate stuff.

07-10-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryAuditionRunescape

iHyunAh has a spectacular aura aboutiHyunAh has a spectacular aura aboutiHyunAh has a spectacular aura about
IGN: HyunAh
Class: Kitty to_entertainer
Level: 252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare

Dare,
First of all, take a chill pill.

I believe that what wendyfav3 is trying to convey doesn't mean that way. She is just probably going to provide her service by being kind enough to upload the pictures onto forums so the people who just hang out at forums can see what artworks have been released instead of going through the troubles to see which artworks have been released and such.

I too, find it a little offensive in a way, by the words she used and judged people by the way she thought we would react in. Well, so I decided to see things in a different light, the way I like things to be reflected in.

(:

Looking for certain pets?
Try checking out
here