ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-09-2012   #101 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Synzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Scott Pilgrim
Class: Rating: Awesome to_librarian
Level: Level Awesome
Guild: Im in Lesbians with you

I finally got my box today.
Quite disappointed
My results were:

Azhi box 30 - double cane

I would never dare make a magic type and level 30 is useless

...they should give out 210 boxes
And make it balance the high level and low level ratio of players

...at least it's free.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-10-2012   #102 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
ElswordTrickster Online

PastelRabbit will become famous soon enough
IGN: Commodore
Class: Buffalo to_fighter
Level: 25x
Guild: S.H.I.E.L.D.

Raccoon Box 50 all three days, and all three boxes contained the hat.
I knew from day one these boxes would be useless for me because of the level, but c'mon.

06-10-2012   #103 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

I demand a compensation for the 100% exp event because of the frequent dc >.<

06-10-2012   #104 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

About 15% lost from Fiesta because of this =w= gonna have to make up for it by slow grinding.. Q_Q ORZ

06-10-2012   #105 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Missterious is on a distinguished road

The random dc's are really starting to get annoying.

06-10-2012   #106 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kisa will become famous soon enoughKisa will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kisabelle
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Blades of Fate

Vicksy, I lost alot more than 15%, one of the days I went into fiesta and after 5d/c and lag the rest of the time, I had gained a measley 4%. The server is disgustingly unstable atm, and it's really annoying.

06-11-2012   #107 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I got a free box yesterday, lvl 70 azhi box, and got dragon vest from it. Thanks, Gamerage! That's what I really needed (no sarcasm)

06-11-2012   #108 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

They replied to my 1:1 telling me they sent my account over for another team to investigate...///
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

06-11-2012   #109 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

Quote:
Q:At around 4pm the server has been frequently disconnecting which is really annoying when we're trying to grind on a 100% exp event day. I really hope you will compensate us with another 100% exp event because this has wasted a lot of time & effort
Hello ******,

A:Thank you for taking the time to contact the Trickster 1:1 Support Team with this bug report. Given the size and scope of a project such as an MMO, we rely on the help of players such as you to supplement our internal procedures with helpful reports to improve the overall game experience for everyone. At this time we have forwarded your report to our QA team for further investigation. We ask for your patience during the resolution of this issue.
so pathetic

06-11-2012   #110 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I ****ing hate all of their team

06-12-2012   #111 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

The events nowadays are getting so hard to accomplish! I miss the days when all you need was just to log in once a day to be eligible for the prizes. =(

by Rydia~

06-12-2012   #112 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic
The events nowadays are getting so hard to accomplish! I miss the days when all you need was just to log in once a day to be eligible for the prizes. =(
You long for the days when events are more abusable?

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

06-12-2012   #113 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Don't like what you got from the boxes? Recycle/Fuse them.

Can't do the event because it's way off your timezone? Sorry, that's dem breaks. You either do it or not.

Not even gonna comment on the frequent DCing over the weekend, I just stayed offline for the most part.

06-12-2012   #114 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

argurius is on a distinguished road

was logged on during the first 2 days and didn't get my boxes either. oh well

06-13-2012   #115 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
League of LegendsTrickster Online

MireilleNu is on a distinguished road

Folks who have missing boxes check myshop. c: I finally got my two Bika boxes, even though I was 3 minutes late on Friday! <3

Got a lvl 50 shield, which my new sheep will utilized, and a lvl 90 ring. I'll take it. <3

06-13-2012   #116 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Thank you for letting us know
nice to see Sgi always nice to us when bugs happens on events

06-14-2012   #117 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
Thank you for letting us know
nice to see Sgi always nice to us when bugs happens on events
Yeah. Can we give a few "Thank you"'s now? Even just to balance out the baaaw's and "u suks" we had?~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~