ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-07-2012   #101 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

mycatfails is on a distinguished road
IGN: Hayashibara/Hayagumi
Class: Fox/Cat to_thiefmaster
Guild: Midnight Z

Awesome...bought 2 bika boxes... 2 shields

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-07-2012   #102 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Boycott the DX boxes lol. x.x

06-07-2012   #103 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

methyl will become famous soon enough
IGN: Melynth
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx
Guild: Ace of Spades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
Boycott the DX boxes lol. x.x
me too

5k per box is just...urgh

06-07-2012   #104 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Wishes will become famous soon enoughWishes will become famous soon enough

I thought that my eyes r deceiving me at 1st and then i realized that they r only selling the DX boxes !! -.-""

Disappointed !!

06-07-2012   #105 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
In the back of my mind I was thinking this too but I didn't want to say anything. ): But I hope we're wrong I've just been pessimistic lately.

Maybe they should un-7677 people so they can you know SPEND MONEY.
I would be more than willing to spend my money on getting an Ahzi 140 and an Ahzi 190 for the rings, since I plan on finally starting the DL I always wanted to, but not being able to recharge due to 7767 makes that impossible, and not being able to get the rings if I recharge on a mule makes it even more frustrating.

It does make me sad but in the end they are the ones shooting themselves on the foot, because I am pretty sure I am not the only one who enjoys the game and seldom recharges a good amount and due to 7767s all around we can't do that, so I am not the only one they aren't getting money from lmao and I am pretty sure the same thing applies to their other games.

If I could at least Gift with a Mule it would be no problem at all I wouldn't mind the 7767 as much.

Oh well.

06-07-2012   #106 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

We should make a thread about this. Really? Only DX boxes. They are really getting desperate. It isn't right. These boxes actually don't give you guys a higher chance of getting the pet. Its all just LUCK. They say it does just so we'll buy it. I know people who bought 30+ boxes NO pet. --

Five bucks for pixels... I agree with Aqua to boycott these boxes. Not everyone has the money to buy these boxes and especially since they're rereleased and the people who missed out now get a chance but at what cost? How many more stunts will they pull before this game dies out...

So pumped up right now because of this. qwq ESPECIALLY seeing players say they got three DX boxes and got the EXACT same item. $15 bucks right there. I was planning to get Roan for sure but now I'll probably have to spend 60 dollars for the whole set.

Last edited by Joy; 06-07-2012 at 11:54 AM.

06-08-2012   #107 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god I stopped playing this game (if I ever come back I won't spend any money). This was just low, even for SGI ('final chance' indeed).

06-10-2012   #108 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

I seriously hope they release regular boxes for the girls. This is lame 5.4k for a box.... And they don't even help in getting pet.

If less buyer maybe they will release the regular boxes again?

07-10-2012   #109 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryAuditionRunescape

iHyunAh has a spectacular aura aboutiHyunAh has a spectacular aura aboutiHyunAh has a spectacular aura about
IGN: HyunAh
Class: Kitty to_entertainer
Level: 252

When did the Jen 190 DX last came back ?

Looking for certain pets?
Try checking out
here