ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-05-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Cashmerre is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cashmerre
Class: I'll play ALL of the classes! o u o to_champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by zemega
Okay, I'm new to this. And I just want to get the permanent sprint (Wait for the cat box of course). This means I only need to get lucky and get just one pet right? Should I go after the lower level box that is cheaper or should I go after perhaps level 140 box, my lowest level character is 150. Budget is limited for me. Even though the DX box has higher chance of getting the pet, is it worth it?I could only probably get 10 boxes.
If you are limited to cash monies I would just try for lvl 30 jens then. The sprint is pretty good since it's a perma. My duelist still uses it. :3

After spending $60+ on a variety of the jen boxes, lvl 30 is what I ended up with. D:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-05-2012   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

So if I get the dragon pet from gifted box and I just purchase 1 box from my account I should be eligible for the dragon ring? just trying to save money by using galders instead of ms @_@

06-05-2012   #43 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
So if I get the dragon pet from gifted box and I just purchase 1 box from my account I should be eligible for the dragon ring? just trying to save money by using galders instead of ms @_@
yes that works (:

06-06-2012   #44 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster

Well at least this substitutes for both 2nd cat and coon not having an hp hat. Comeee to me roan hat.

06-06-2012   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

Kitty Earring 30 - ggFTW Trickster Wiki . This page says 60% increase, this is correct right? I'm just going to buy the level 30 then fuse the equipments to be sell.

06-06-2012   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

I wonder...
Um.

Is it only possible to get 1 cat sprint (If the girl pets will be released again)
Say I manage to get 3 Jens during the event. Will I still only get 1 accessory? Or 3?

06-06-2012   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

sabo is a jewel in the roughsabo is a jewel in the roughsabo is a jewel in the roughsabo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: schmuu/Senbon/Thermometer
Class: buff/draggie/sheep to_buffalo
Level: 39x/30x/19x
Guild: Absolute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
I wonder...
Um.

Is it only possible to get 1 cat sprint (If the girl pets will be released again)
Say I manage to get 3 Jens during the event. Will I still only get 1 accessory? Or 3?
i think if you get 1 of each level = a sprint for each level getting multiples pets of the same level wont give more sprints

06-06-2012   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

bunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: GeminiSpark
Class: SoulMaster to_soulmaster
Level: 250
Guild: Astro Blitz

You would only get one, regardless how many pets you got. It is just like last time, one acc per accounts. So meaning 3 Jen190= 1 Jen's earing 190, but if you have like 1 Jen30, 1 Jen 190 then you would get 1 Jen's earing 30, and 1 Jen's earing 190.

06-06-2012   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future

Grrr... okay thanx for the answer.
I hate having to share 1 sprint between 3 chars...

Need to get 3 Jens... one of each acct. x.x

06-06-2012   #50 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Lol. I knew it would be released again. Lol@everyone believing "final run"

06-06-2012   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

SGI ''abuse'' that FINAL run (Dear players this box will not be released again so time to get them b4 they gone for good)

lol seriously, and now they do that on 2nd job char box.

Pretty disappointed right now because of my dark lord azhi rings are not that rare anymore.

06-06-2012   #52 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Kitty Earring 30 - ggFTW Trickster Wiki . This page says 60% increase, this is correct right? I'm just going to buy the level 30 then fuse the equipments to be sell.
All levels of the sprint are the same speed, the descriptions on these are generally wrong, I got a level 70 sprint for my fox years back :3

06-06-2012   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

In stead of complaining, those of us that already have the sprints and rings.
It is good that new people also can get a chance to grab these goodies don't you think?

It is not like you can sell the rings or sprints. This isn't like a fuse that would drop in value because it got re-released.

06-06-2012   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
In stead of complaining, those of us that already have the sprints and rings.
It is good that new people also can get a chance to grab these goodies don't you think?

It is not like you can sell the rings or sprints. This isn't like a fuse that would drop in value because it got re-released.
ok my post was a lil complaining but i agree with you for new ppl who want old char boxes.

If only SGI don't lie when they tell us that will have no more release of 1st job char lolbox but now I know they will do it again and again for new players.

I learned a lesson today, never trust every word a GM say

06-06-2012   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

vochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to all
IGN: quit
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 280

Some people rather want new content this is the 5th rerelease fcs. The list of unreleased sets in eto is only going to get bigger... how sad.

06-06-2012   #56 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
You shouldn't waste your flames, the fuses for these are basically worthless already and everyone and their mom are going to be buying these boxes again lol.

Last edited by Rydia; 06-06-2012 at 04:16 AM.

06-06-2012   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Good, good, I needed a charm set to come up, I finally can obtain a decent HP/HV cape for my Diva.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

06-06-2012   #58 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Bika the Redeemed.

Bika the Warrior.

Where is he? >:(

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

06-06-2012   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

vochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to all
IGN: quit
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 280

That dragon lady with that little pony dragon will be out...eto made her a guy lol..

06-06-2012   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

Quote:
Originally Posted by vochtigepoesje
That dragon lady with that little pony dragon will be out...eto made her a guy lol..
oh that must be the reason why "he" looks like a girl...

well, alot of chars looks the other gender anyways... ~pokes Kyu~