ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Market > Trickster Inner Wear & Accessories

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-25-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

MyLoveless has a spectacular aura aboutMyLoveless has a spectacular aura about
IGN: OxMnemosynexO
Class: Witch to_mercenary
Level: 26X
Exclamation Alt. FLash Bat Ring (F)

This are the stats:

Alt. Flash Bat Ring
3 Comp. Slots (uncomped)

AP 408
AC 18
MP 1209
MA 18
DA 16
LK 16
HP 1142
HV 15

It has almost max AP and HP/MP are very decent for a flash bat ring

Since it has similar stats of tenter lion earring and It completes set that gives bonus... I'm asking for 220 - 230m

Open to offers and negotiation

Server: Fantasia
IGN: oxMnemosynexo

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-26-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Dx not receiving any offers, new price: 160m

07-26-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

PirateKingKaran will become famous soon enoughPirateKingKaran will become famous soon enough

I doubt it's worth 160m (in my opinion)

Here are my Flash Bat Ring's stats:

*Flash Ring 2s
AP 281 [480]
AC 18 [30]
MP: 1198 [1,680]
MA 21 [30]
DA 19 [30]
LK 24 [30]
HP 1276 [1,680]
HV 18 [30]
~Potential: 51%

*Brackets are the max stats possible

Although your ring excels in AP and slots (although it isn't hard to get 3s stuff), mine excels in all other areas and I don't consider mine to be that good to sell for 100m+.

I would price your ring at around 50m (but that's just my opinion).

07-27-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Hi Girouette! first thank you for the price check since I didn't receive any in my price check post.

Second, I don't like the offer of 50m...

You can say that it's easy to get a 3s ring but only if you're making your effort to get yourself the boxes and wait day to day until you get one ...
But in market each altiverse flash bat box costs 10 - 12m each (try with 5 boxes and I wish you luck getting one ring with 3s) I've bought and I've seen the rings that are sold just for the slots for 30 - 50m DX The day I get a flash bat/thorny ring for 10m or less is the day I'm going to sell cheaper...
Also that's the price only for slots and middle or crap stats ...

I determined the price comparing AP and stats with tenter lion earring, I know I know it's easy to get any ring from a box that has middle, nice stats and even very likely to get a 3s ring by yourself also It's very likely to get the tenter lion earring by yourself too but It costs time, effort and luck, in trickster talking about in-game equipment everything is possible with time OR galders

So try to get yourself an altiverse flash bat ring by buying or making quests day by day... But I don't consider your offer very fair since it's not very common to find or get a ring with AP 72 points closer to max and 3s 160m is equal to 13 - 16 flash bat boxes that of course you can get without wasting but it's not very probable to get a 408 AP ring from there...

consider this as my point of view... in this game you buy time, luck and effort or it takes your time, your effort and your luck. Buy yourself 5 or 4 boxes with that 50m and check if you can get a similar one DX Also you can wait until you get one

And sorry if my answer is very rough but I'm tired of people asking me to sell my stuff ultra cheap and I have to buy overpriced DX I made that mistake once waiting to get another ring and it didn't happen e- e I've never seen any like the one I sold as cheaper as mine...

If I'm not receiving a better offer I'll just keep it for my bunny since it's pretty unlikely to get a Tenter lion myself or another hax AP ring.

If demand is not enough to sell the ring, idc I'll keep it I'm not that desperate e- e

07-27-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

PirateKingKaran will become famous soon enoughPirateKingKaran will become famous soon enough

First of, I didn't offer anything for the ring (as I recall, I gave a price based on my opinion). To me, ur ring is useless as I'm only seeking MA/LK/AC.

3s aren't rare anymore, 4s is what mainly everyone goes for. I seen three 3s flash rings for sale at around 10-20m these past two weeks. Also if your just pricing ur ring based on AP, then ur going to be disappointed since it will probably not sell (unless someone is trying to complete a hax set - which many aren't with a flash set.

07-28-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Argh ... this new prices in market are making me upset DX If people consider it an unfair price I don't have any reason to say they're wrong (because they are not) So considering the comments and the "new prices" in market, new price for the ring 60m

Girouette, If you're giving a price without intention of buying, post it in price check not in sales S: to avoid misunderstandings

Weeell...

Also I would like to ask for people to be more cooperative with price checks because It seems like I'm the one that posts in them and I've been absent for about 2 months, my posts are totally useless (I'm not feeling bad about that but it's not helpful). So please people just say your price check DX to make life easier, help the community

And sorry If I've been giving overpriced PCs and sells but I hadn't played for a long time so it wasn't my intention but it's not useful when I don't get price checks S:

I'm too lazy to level un my bunn to 200 e- e Alt. Flash bat ring - 60m

07-28-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Boba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to all
IGN: HoneyBanii
Class: Duelist
Level: 200+
Guild: Checkmate

Oh my gosh, I just saw your post after making a thread lol.

I'm really tempted to buy the ring but I was only planning on spending ~30mil on
an AP ring since I'm mainly looking for an MA one (as you already know haha).

If you think you're willing to go a bit lower, I'd definitely consider buying it.
PM me if you're interested, yea? :3

IGNs: HoneyBanii | Yeosin | LilT

"Come into my heart dot com. ID, password are 'your love'." <3

Fantasia: HoneyBanii | Yeosin | Sephos | LilT [frozen] | LilSilo [frozen]
Jewelia [inactive]: RainyLove | HoneyBanii

07-28-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Sold to HoneyBanii for 40m ~ Thanks (again)