ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Market > Trickster Cards Pets & Drills

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-16-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132
Default Kimono Dorothy [J]

Selling Kimono Dorothy 600m in Jewelia or you can pay me with Fantasian galders, 300m (the pet is in Jewelia tho).
My IGN is Sementinha in Jewelia and GayBuffalo in Fantasia, leave a message here. Thanks in advance.

by Rydia~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-16-2012   #2 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Reserve it for me? I might have enough Fantasian galder!

11-16-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of

Reserved for Cookies n' Cream

by Rydia~

11-17-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Are you still interested on buying it?

by Rydia~

11-19-2012   #5 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future

I am but I need like 15mill more in Fantasia.

11-20-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Sure, no hurry, I can wait no problem.

by Rydia~

11-22-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Let me know when you have the galders. :3

by Rydia~

11-26-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Hey Cookies, do you already have the galders?

by Rydia~

12-04-2012   #9 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Oh what.. someone told me you were already planning to sell it to someone else.
That's why I never checked back on this thread 'till now. ;__; I don't really play Fantasia so I have no way of getting the 15 mill.

01-02-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Oh what.. someone told me you were already planning to sell it to someone else.
That's why I never checked back on this thread 'till now. ;__; I don't really play Fantasia so I have no way of getting the 15 mill.
No problem, I just came back to the game, please respond when you can, the pet is yours. =3

by Rydia~

01-03-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

The pet is no longer reserved, price is also reduced now, 400m in Jewelia or 200m in Fantasia, but the pet is in Jewelia though.

by Rydia~

01-03-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Lust will become famous soon enough

Hi~ I'd like to buy it~ Could you please mail trade?

IGN: Ah
Server: Jewelia

Thanks~

01-03-2013   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Is your IGN Betas or Ah? I'm confused now (didn't even know that was possible to have a short nickname like that).

by Rydia~

01-04-2013   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Lust will become famous soon enough

Both actually~ And yes it is. I just gave you the one I was on earlier with. Sorry to cause confusion.

01-04-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Alright I'll mail it right now.

by Rydia~