Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-22-2010   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Direct TV + AT&T internet (TV on demand not working)

So recently my family and I decided to move from comcast and go to Direct TV + AT&T High Speed Internet. I had tried the internet out at a friends house and it was pretty much the same speed, but it costs 30 bucks less! AT&T gave us a free modem/wireless router (2Wire) since we switched from comcast's cable.

The problem I'm having is that I can't get the Direct TV HD DVR to recognize the AT&T internet hooked up to it with an Ethernet cable (like it tells me to do) so that we can watch shows from Direct on-demand.

I even called Direct TV about it, and they had me reset/restart the 2Wire thing and reset the Direct TV HD DVR, but after an hour we still couldn't get it to work.

I'm sure I'm using an ethernet cable because it came with the Direct TV box and it has a label with "Ethernet" on it lol.

Can anyone with experience with this help please?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-14-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

nlambousy is on a distinguished road

I am having the same problem. Were you able to get yours connected?

09-14-2011   #3 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

We had gotten it to work for a little while, but it stopped working again.

We've switched back to Comcast since I asked this so I can't really tell you how we got it working xD

I'm pretty sure we just had a ethernet cable running from the at&t 2wire modem to the direct tv box (or we had them send us another direct tv box....I lost track after the 2nd one and same with at&t modem >_> )

Sorry I can't be of help :<