Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2010   #1 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold
Default low sound on laptop.

Hi,

I've been wondering why my laptop has low sounds. It doesn't have one of those volume adjusters near the jack plugs or w/e. I have put the audio settings to max, and I can only hear the loud audios like metal perfectly. while, the other audios like soft songs, low volume songs. I can barely hear them...
I don't know if my laptop has a different audio adjuster. i just don't know where it is, Or it doesn't just have it. I'm tired of using headphones -.-
btw, my computer is this.

Amazon.com: HP Compaq 610 - C T1500 / 1.86 GHz - RAM 2 GB - HDD 250 GB - DVD?RW (?R DL) / DVD-RAM - GMA X3100 - WLAN : 802.11b/g - Windows 7 Home Premium - 15.6" Widescreen TFT 1366 x 768 ( WXGA ) BrightView - camera - Smart Buy - Microsoft Office Re

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-01-2010   #2 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

You most likely adjusted the equalizer somewhere.
You can reinstall the audio drivers if you really can't find it, the software settings will usually reset to default.
You audio should be something called IDT try finding it in your programs list.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/g...tem=ob-69039-1

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

Last edited by kag; 11-01-2010 at 05:38 AM.

11-01-2010   #3 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

^
i found it, everything was set to max xx