Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-31-2010   #1 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur
Default Firefox and its stranger characters issues.

*pokes red box*
Yeah.. That's what I'm talking about.. Ever since I updated to FF3+
The problems won't go away.. The worst is when I typed to reCaptcha and it came out as a strange characters instead of a proper abc..

I need help.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-31-2010   #2 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

I've had the same problem for a long time as well. I still haven't figured out how to fix it though. lol I just did a fresh install of Win7 and haven't had this problem yet, so I'm guessing it has something to do with the registry or firefox appdata. Try deleting your firefox appdata folder and see if that helps. Back it up first though, in case it doesn't help at all.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

10-31-2010   #3 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Checked the Content tab in the Options yet?

Might be something to do with your Languages settings.

10-31-2010   #4 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Fellow Malaysian: I did checked it.. Followed a 'fix' through google searching still doesn't work..

Shugi: Need more explanation D:

10-31-2010   #5 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

Basically I had this problem constantly on unicode sites. Like ABCD etc. Just regular letters. Randomly firefox will show a box. With numbers in it, like in your picture. I've yet to figure out the reason, but I solved this problem entirely by just reinstalling windows.

To delete AppData you go to X:\Users\xxx\AppData. X represents your main drive and xxx is your username. You'll need to type that manually into top of explorer. After that look around in Local and Roaming. Both will have a Mozilla folder with your profile etc in it. Make a copy of them and delete them. See if that solves anything, if it doesn't I have no idea.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

11-01-2010   #6 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Try reset your firefox, run the firefox (safe mode) inside the Start menu, and reset the preferences.

Else, delete the profiles [hard reset, in other way around] by deleting this folder
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[random titles].default

*backup your bookmarks before hand/