Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-22-2010   #1 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion
Default Unstable Connection on Lunia

I've been trying to figure out why my connection to Ijji Lunia is so bad :/

It keeps going up and down. Sometimes I won't teleport and then all of a sudden I find myself moving everywhere.

It's not an overall problem because with any other program I use, my internet runs just fine. No issues whatsoever.

I can even connecting to Korean Lunia fine. It's slow but it doesn't go up and down like Lunia. Anyway to monitor my outward connection and seeing if Packet Loss is the issue?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-22-2010   #2 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

I'm pretty sure this isn't happening to just you. I'm guessing the crappy ijji servers are finally dying or something like that because me and everyone (except like 1 person) is lagging like that as well.

I usually have 4 bars but the last 2 weeks it's been anywhere from 0~2 and 3 max if I'm lucky. I haven't even been playing because it's so bad. I'm hoping the next patch helps with this or they try to fix it somehow....

08-22-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

According to the whois database, their servers are located in Irvine ca. So I guess the closer you are to that, the less lag you have.

https://ws.arin.net/whois/?queryinpu...206-82-212-0-1