Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-31-2010   #1 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur
Default Left4Dead caused fonts problem.

After I uninstalled the game, my whole computer suffers bold/italic fonts problem. Which I already solved the italic part, but I am still having bold-attack. (ALL the fonts currently i'm seeing in ggftw is bold)

and it appears some of my fonts is totally gone and i have no idea how to get it back.

Code:
ARIALN.TTF  arialbd.ttf  lucon.ttf    tahoma.ttf   trebuc.ttf 
arial.ttf   cour.ttf     marlett.ttf  times.ttf   verdana.ttf
Can someone upload the listed fonts for me please? ;_;
Although it's minor problem, but its damn annoying to see bold letters everywhere.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-31-2010   #2 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Doesn't seems have lucon/trebuc and some other fonts in my system, but here are some of the fonts you requested.

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Fonts.7z

Use 7-Zip to extract them, and install them over c:\windows\fonts [or by just dragging them over].

Probably if you could google them over the fonts? Some of the fonts come pre-installed with MS Office.

05-31-2010   #3 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Miyuki, if I know where you live or if your partner is okay with this. I would've go to your house/apartment and give you a big giant hug right now. ^-^

Thanks to you all the fonts problem is *almost* solved. (need to hunt lucon.ttf marlett.ttf)
Meow.

05-31-2010   #4 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Oh wait, I do have those two..as in the attachment here.

Lol, I'd prefer just stay away from everything :x
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fonts.zip (79.2 KB, 27 views)

05-31-2010   #5 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

TY! =0
Meow. `-`

06-01-2010   #6 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Advice for if you ever have this problem again:

The fonts are moved into a folder in \Left 4 Dead\platform\vgui\fonts
once the game is deleted, the fonts go with and the system doesn't have the reference to them anymore.

Before uninstalling (again), simply move those files back into the font folder where they belong and then complete the uninstall process.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!