Antivirus Uninstaller Tool.
Always have problem uninstalling your Antivirus software? Most irritating is the Norton Antivirus, where it's soo annoying to install, and also to uninstall it.
Anyway, here's some lists of antivirus uninstaller tools that might helps you.
Avast uninstall tool:
Avira Antivir uninstall tool:
- First, manually uninstall Avira, if can't, delete the folder inside Safe Mode, then run this tool
- If the above tool won't work, try this tool http://www.avira.com/en/documents/ut...ninstXPeng.zip
- Run any of those tool in SAFE MODE.
AVG uninstall tool:
BitDefender uninstall tool:
Kaspersky Antivirus uninstall tool [might work with KIS too]:
- RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
F-PROT removal steps:
- Uninstalling version 6 of F-PROT Antivirus for Windows - F-PROT Antivirus Support Windows
F-Secure uninstall tool:
- F-Secure Support pages
McAfee uninstall tool:
Norton uninstall tool:
- Download and run the Norton Removal Tool
Panda Antivirus uninstall tool:
These are the common antivirus uninstall tools that might be useful for you incase you can't uninstall the other antivirus software if you want to switch to another antivirus software.
^ that, lol.
Anyway, also, if your subscription still active, please just use it till end before you uninstall and change to other security suits.
And yes, Norton have a 'nice history' on problems after you've uninstalled it.
Hmmm.. I haven't have any problems with Norton 09:Gaming Edition.. I tried to uninstall it like 3-5x I guess cause I tried to change to AVG.. I guess norton fixed that thing.?
EDIT: Ohh lol I didn't even seen the date it was updated.. 12/08 xD Sorry..xD
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:19 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.