Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-15-2013   #1 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu
Default Tablet battery issues

I've bought a tablet more than a month ago and lately i've noticed some hiccups with the battery such as the battery going from 50% to 16% in less than 5 minutes and now while it was charging i checked what % it was on and it was at 59%, 10 minutes later it was at 99%.

Charging normally takes ~3 hours and for it to deplete completely it takes around 1-2 hours while in a game with wi-fi on. If it's at 100% and left overnight the next morning it'll say it's at 90% then deplete to 7% in seconds. I use it to take notes during my classes (i have a keyboard for it) and it can last me from 8 in the morning until 5 if i don't play on it too much during breaks.

Battery saver apps don't work.

Also locking the screen with the wi-fi on will make my tablet unable to use it until i restart my tablet.

I've tried calibrating the battery but it made visible difference.

yes it was cheap

Last edited by Riolu; 05-15-2013 at 09:25 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-17-2013   #2 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

The best would be doing a backup and then wipe the whole device.
After that test the battery life while it has nothing, if the battery still drains fast then usually something is wrong hardware wise.

Also check the battery usage in the settings (I'm assuming it is an Android) and see what takes up the most power.
There are also a few battery monitor apps (Not battery saver) that can find out the draining apps/processes.

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

05-31-2013   #3 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Thanks kag, i did what you told me and the issues were still there, i had my tablet replaced today.

When i can rep you again i'll do it.