Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-21-2012   #1 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>
Default Chrome errors (https)

Everytime I try to access a https site on chrome I get an error "The server's security certificate is revoked." It started today, out of the blue.
I didn't install/uninstall any program.
I didn't change any settings before it started.
I don't have this problem with firefox (probably IE, too).
I tried reinstalling chrome, but it only worked for some time then I started getting the same error again.
I also tried deleting some certificates (most can't be deleted) but it didn't work, either.
I'm sure it's not a problem with hour settings, it's all fine. Didn't solve the problem.
I've seen other people having the same problem (they posted it today on another website), but no solutions.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-21-2012   #2 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

That's the website's issue not yours. Their SSL certificate expired, if they are certified they will have a new certificate soon.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

12-01-2012   #3 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well, it says it expires only next year (2013). But, either way, I'm sticking with firefox for now.
It was a virus problem, a Zero Access virus. Even my DA page started acting up, logging off right after I logged in >_> I couldn't log in on hotmail and gmail on firefox (and chrome still had the https problem). I also couldn't use windows defragmenter tool and do some other things.
I managed to fix it, but I'm not sure if the file (services.exe) is still infected.
It would even pop up an "error" saying the anti-virus got a problem when scanning, to press "ok" to close it. I pressed the X button instead and it kept running just fine >_>

12-01-2012   #4 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

Which anti virus are you using to scan with?

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

12-01-2012   #5 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shugi
Which anti virus are you using to scan with?
Avira, it's up to date, but the infected files restore themselves. At least I got some fuctions back, the only thing annoying me now are the alerts, all the time, always the same files.

Disabled system protection and deleted all the restoration points, no detection alerts yet. I'll turn it back on, if these things start annoying me again I'll get a windows disk to repair things.

Last edited by NiBo; 12-02-2012 at 06:57 AM.