Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-26-2012   #1 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Hotmail SSL Error or ?

Hi,

I been having this problem with Hotmail its when I go to my Account Settings. Then click the "hotmail" tab on the upper portion of the
website it directs me to this "SSL Error" or something.

It said it could be an attacker? Or just a misconfiguration on the server.
But I've had this problem for awhile now. If I try to go back through chrome's
back page <-- It detect Microsoft's Certificate of Authenticity. So anyone have
any knowledge to what it could be? So I think it might just be an error.

notes: I checked what it says on the url bar first before typing my account infos. Going through www.hotmail.com then the url changes to something like this: //by157w.bay157.mail.live.com/default.aspx Should be legit right? <<<

Thanks for any help thrown at me.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-27-2012   #2 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

Does IE or firefox have the same issue?

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

03-27-2012   #3 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kag
Does IE or firefox have the same issue?
Yes. I tried IE and firefox. Told me the same reasons as chrome.

03-27-2012   #4 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

just to clarify, the address it's trying to reach is legitimate. hotmail's email servers are all at *.mail.live.com.

i'm assuming you flushed your dns and cleared your cache. i'm really not sure what the connection problem would be. can you connect to the live.com servers at all?

03-27-2012   #5 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

it is probably safe, i'm assuming microsoft didn't sign all their mirrors into the SSL certs

Update your browsers as well if you haven't.
And yea clear your browser cache and temp files stuff. (Ctrl+Shift+Del)

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

03-28-2012   #6 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
just to clarify, the address it's trying to reach is legitimate. hotmail's email servers are all at *.mail.live.com.

i'm assuming you flushed your dns and cleared your cache. i'm really not sure what the connection problem would be. can you connect to the live.com servers at all?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kag
it is probably safe, i'm assuming microsoft didn't sign all their mirrors into the SSL certs

Update your browsers as well if you haven't.
And yea clear your browser cache and temp files stuff. (Ctrl+Shift+Del)
Okay. Thanks to both of you for your help.