ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Tales Runner

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-21-2008   #1 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold
Default Tales Runner|Open Beta 16th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Background Information
Tales Runner is a casual online racing game featuring a wide variety of maps and game modes inspired by Korean and Western fairy tales. Tales Runner offers players the opportunity to tumble, run, jump, and dodge obstacles on their way to the finish line. The game modes include Relay Races, 30-Man Survival Races, 4 player co-op maps, Time Attack modes, single player missions and much more. Tales Runner is a well established game in the Korean market with a fiercelt loyal following, and it is believed that it will win an unbridled success in the American market as well.

Gala-Net has announced that it has reached an agreement with the Korean publisher, NOWCOM, to license Tales Runner in North America in March. After a couple of months' preparation, Gala-Net, Inc. are preparing to launch closed beta in August, with the game going live in September. Tales Runner is a well established game in the Korean market with a fiercelt loyal following, and it is believed that will win an unbridled success in the American market as well.

Trailer @ Tokyo Game Show in 2006

Some Gameplay - Alladin on Easy versus some other person.

Customizing Character - Kinda like in Pangya

Thats all i mostly know atm. It seems fun, I remember playing a game like this on the playstation.. kinda reminded me of Cookies & Cream cept i dunno if they will have obstacles like that though XD;;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-23-2008   #2 (permalink)
Vinyl Side Up

AurorasParadox has disabled reputation

=O

This looks nice... I'll probably try it when its released =P

06-23-2008   #3 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

^ Same. Though I usually seem to have bad luck with racing games, I'll try it anyway when it comes out. o.o

06-23-2008   #4 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

Hmm, this reminds me a little of Chocobo Racing/Crash Team Racing/etc.

I'm on the bandwagon when this releases. =x

06-24-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

HennaIkimono will become famous soon enough

I'm in, if I don't forget about this game in a few months
Justice, Il 60458
Flat Lick, Ky 40935
Paint Lick Ky 40461
Flower Mound, Tx 75022
Cumming, Ga 30040
King of Prussia, Ga 19406

08-18-2008   #6 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light

Update for those still interested.

I didn't see any exact date when it's going to be released, but you can get a key and download at MMOSite. Keep in mind, I don't think there's any place to turn in the key to activate your account, so make sure not to lose it. Also, if you don't have one already, you'll need to register a gPotato account to play.

gPotato: gPotato Game Portal
Tales Runner: TalesRunner - Landing
Downloads: Tales Runner Download (MMOSite not linked, but they do have one here)
CBT Keys: http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/tales_runner/

08-19-2008   #7 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Servers will open on August 20th at 9AM PST (-8 GMT)

You can either get a free beta account from MMOsite or just log in your gPotato account to get one.

There are prizes for testers too. http://www.gpotato.com/?m=event&a=tr_cbevent

08-19-2008   #8 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Sweet. 8D
Quote:
800 gPotatoes

1st 200 users who log into TR CB
Must get. QQ

08-19-2008   #9 (permalink)
Vinyl Side Up

AurorasParadox has disabled reputation

Aww... I can't play cause they "cannot provide service to customers in your region."

And I really wanted to try it out too =T lol

08-20-2008   #10 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

how do you install this zip D:

08-20-2008   #11 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
how do you install this zip D:
No idea. I just made a Tales Runner folder for it in my Program Files and extracted it there, and then made a shortcut to the file named talesrunner .

[Edit] The game is up (or has been up). Click the talesrunner file that should have been extracted and let it run for awhile. It should give you some weird error messages, but then it should start. @_@

Last edited by Chesters; 08-20-2008 at 09:56 AM.

08-20-2008   #12 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

oh okay, i got in. The cb code is actually the login and pw you need to log into the game itself.

08-21-2008   #13 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

I never liked racing games much, but anyway:

IGN: LiLMewmew

XD?

08-22-2008   #14 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Can't get mine to start. Keeps saying "Can't Connect to Patch Server"

08-22-2008   #15 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni!
Can't get mine to start. Keeps saying "Can't Connect to Patch Server"
same problem

08-22-2008   #16 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

You need to leave it running, and click "Yes" when the popup window appears.

08-22-2008   #17 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

I did and nothing happens. This is what I get:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Shanni; 08-22-2008 at 08:38 PM.

08-22-2008   #18 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

I might play if it gets into working order before nexon releases kart again. I need my online cartoon racing fix.

09-03-2008   #19 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

I know this is kinda old but I downloaded this game but I can't login because, well, when I open the start screen and it appears where I should put my login (in this case cb code) and pw I can't write in the boxes o__o No matter how much I click, slap my keyboard it will ignore it and so I'm not able to login. I can click on stuff thou ._.
Any help? D:

EDIT: nevermind, I used alt+shift and it worked...but closed beta is over now .________."

*fails*

Last edited by Pharoe; 09-03-2008 at 11:16 AM. Reason: D:

09-06-2008   #20 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

Open Beta starts at October 16th. Not sure if I still remember this game thou .__."

Tales Runner's Forum • View topic - Tales Runner Open Beta date changed!