ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Syndicate Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-24-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LittleLegend
IGN: LittleLegend
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Base 400 Tm 500
Guild: God Of War

Motherfkers my bars. And I will rejoin when Loa adds me that nab q.q I just needed a Time-out before I made things worse, and believe me.. I would have -_-;;.

Said I'm blind to you haterz,
C'yant touch me rumor creators

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-24-2011   #22 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loa

One thing is for sure ... I gave a (2nd)chance to some people and they just blew it. I'm gonna stick to the guild. And I am done with some of them. (you know very well who) The heck ? We created this guild for our friends to be on the same place. Not for some crappy pvp drama or free stuff.

I'm seriously disappointed and I don't feel like giving some people another chance. Guild may end up with only me and 2 other people. I don't care as long we can enjoy eachother's company.
Same for PvP.The trash talk reached a point I can only feel disgusted. I one hited a mage today with UC and he had the guts to tell me I can't kill anything. Dude get a clue-_- This goes beyond pathetic. People can't get over themselfs.

-done ranting-

Now for the games. I am still waiting for the global Dragon Nest (FK chinese) and Diablo III so I'm gonna stick to DotA, Cosmic Break and work on my gears the way I can.

But Chris if you find a decent Dragonica server I might try x_x the IAH I used to play and Gpotato's are just dead. Even emptier than trickster lol

O_O really? SEA is dead? I used to play there and I always saw a ****ing ton of people. I was like a 43 Hunter I think.

I never tried the gpotato version. US always seemed at least alright in terms of how many people there were active.
i think I was like... 35? trapper there '-'

04-24-2011   #23 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games
Luna OnlineDragon NestTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold
Class: BunBun~ to_champion
Level: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Haha. q_q Still, GoW isn't GoW without you (and your loyal bunch of fans/haters) >:

And man, you lost another bar. >:

GoW is dead. Reason why we made a new guild.

And yah it is ... I logged in there about 6 months ago. I quit like around October 2009 ... had a 70 ninja and a 49 healer T_T when I came back towns and missions were empty. So I gave up after a week w/o finding a single party to farm owl >_>

04-24-2011   #24 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loa

GoW is dead. Reason why we made a new guild.

And yah it is ... I logged in there about 6 months ago. I quit like around October 2009 ... had a 70 ninja and a 49 healer T_T when I came back towns and missions were empty. So I gave up after a week w/o finding a single party to farm owl >_>
that sucks. Dragonica is a good game... maybe I'll check out both ( US and SEA) soon and see how they are nnow

04-24-2011   #25 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nimfu

It seems to me that GoW is more than just the name and the actual guild. People have never referred to us as GoW, no matter how many times we change our guild name, disband or remake the guild. It's the people in it that count and make the guild what it is.
Diablo III: Eire#2523
3DS: 1263-7676-5868
Current Game: Project DIVA ƒ (PS Vita)

04-24-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to behold

Half of the people in our guild .. wait half? Like 90% of it ain't even ORIGINAL god of war.. Lol.. e.e It mainly was jasmin loa me wulp stella and jeff that were the leftovers from the real GoW.. We should've used a different guild like 2-3 years ago already when redos and focker still played.. before we all got perm banned.

I like this group nontheless though =P.

04-25-2011   #27 (permalink)
Willkommen im Märchenland
Games
Trickster OnlineBusiness Tycoon OnlineMetal Assault
Awards Facebook Fan

Drakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Drakii Send a message via MSN to Drakii
IGN: Drakii
Class: DP Diva! to_primadonna
Level: 380
Guild: Syndicate°

You know, I really tried to read this but after two lines, my brain was about to melt. If you're to bring some point across, it would be helpful to write in grammatically correct sentences.

Die Wahrheit ist so schlicht und schön: Es kann nur in eine Richtung gehen. Es gibt nur einen Weg zu dir, er führt tiefer hinab!

04-25-2011   #28 (permalink)
Willkommen im Märchenland
Games
Trickster OnlineBusiness Tycoon OnlineMetal Assault
Awards Facebook Fan

Drakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Drakii Send a message via MSN to Drakii
IGN: Drakii
Class: DP Diva! to_primadonna
Level: 380
Guild: Syndicate°

English isn't my native language either. I still learned to speak it somewhat correctly, because it greatly helps with communication.

But as it seems, communication is more like a general problem for you.

Die Wahrheit ist so schlicht und schön: Es kann nur in eine Richtung gehen. Es gibt nur einen Weg zu dir, er führt tiefer hinab!

04-25-2011   #29 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakii
English isn't my native language either. I still learned to speak it somewhat correctly, because it greatly helps with communication.

But as it seems, communication is more like a general problem for you.
+1
stupidgd10char

04-25-2011   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Looooooooooooooooooooooool.

WDF MY REP IS GREEN? -edit-

04-25-2011   #31 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

aw...who made it green..I was hoping to do that but had to wait ;;

/endinvasion

04-26-2011   #32 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

What's wrong with Green?

mean.

I r Bulletproof~

04-26-2011   #33 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verse
What's wrong with Green?

mean.

you're green... this should answer >: -LoL Jk-

Just that He was proud of his red bars haha

04-26-2011   #34 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

osnap two bars. ILU?

04-26-2011   #35 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games

This is getting out of control XD -is proud of how I started this-

Although i'm Sad because I didnt have the chance to finish him

04-26-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Skylight will become famous soon enoughSkylight will become famous soon enough

Wtf, how'd it get green. Time to mass de-rep him everyone.

Youp, go trolling around the hater threads so you can get back your mass red status.

04-26-2011   #37 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylight
Wtf, how'd it get green. Time to mass de-rep him everyone.

Youp, go trolling around the hater threads so you can get back your mass red status.
you can't de-rep anymore you noob

and someone pm me the private forum pw, i cleared my cookies so it doesn't auto log in and I forgot what it is

04-26-2011   #38 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by prison
you can't de-rep anymore you noob

and someone pm me the private forum pw, i cleared my cookies so it doesn't auto log in and I forgot what it is

I asked Theosis to change it 2 days ago ... not sure if he did but I really dont remember the older one XD

04-26-2011   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

You're all KoS e.e that's it! Took away my pretty red bars.. q.q Now people might get the Idea I'm actually nice cause I got green bars, instead of red.. FML!

04-26-2011   #40 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

...whatthehax I gave you two bars LOL

/endinvasion ;;