ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Syndicate Guild

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-09-2010   #1 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games
Luna OnlineDragon NestTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold
Class: BunBun~ to_champion
Level: 335
Guild: God of War
Default Whats Up(Insert question mark)o-O

So I'm not banned anymore and wonder how guild's doing o: Ive seen a few new(at least to me > names. Hope you guys are doing fine 8D

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-09-2010   #2 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx

noob loa is noob.
this is all
o-o

09-10-2010   #3 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold

bring your nab ass to pvp and say that again 8D ...no wait, ure rite ;-; Dont come !

09-10-2010   #4 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute

lol i have a lvl 34ish lion that shall rape your guard! :O

09-10-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by prison
lol i have a lvl 34ish lion that shall rape your guard! :O
/Invade
Your back. On TO. AGAIN?
How many times do they gotta ban you and you come back? >:
Jaykay ily prison 8D

ily snowii for sig

09-10-2010   #6 (permalink)
Willkommen im Märchenland
Games
Trickster OnlineBusiness Tycoon OnlineMetal Assault
Awards Facebook Fan

Drakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Drakii Send a message via MSN to Drakii
IGN: Drakii
Class: DP Diva! to_primadonna
Level: 380
Guild: Syndicate°

Yea, stop ban-evading and get your dragon unbanned. If they unban even Youp, then you should be able to too.

Die Wahrheit ist so schlicht und schön: Es kann nur in eine Richtung gehen. Es gibt nur einen Weg zu dir, er führt tiefer hinab!

09-11-2010   #7 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkykins
/Invade
Your back. On TO. AGAIN?
How many times do they gotta ban you and you come back? >:
Jaykay ily prison 8D
lol i just did the pop event on 2 randoms
cuz i can't not get free shat <_<
i shall always return!
oh and i already am trying to get unbanned. i got the 2nd mail asking for info today :>

09-11-2010   #8 (permalink)
Won't Notice You
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Noein
Class: Demon Queen
Level: 70
Guild: Smile

What a nab.

I've seen Loa around a couple of times~ He's always on the bb B>CF275. lol :3

09-15-2010   #9 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games

And yet to buy @_@ ... Ive been talking to Miss Lyn's husby But I havent seen you around miss Lyn D: *waves* boy... this forum is really dead QQ

09-15-2010   #10 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

^ its your fault

09-16-2010   #11 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games

bite me man D: ...I have nothing to do with et!!
Guess this ppl gave up on the guild forum >; Get ur acc back already, Chris so I can bully you ingame to kill my boredom

09-17-2010   #12 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loa
bite me man D: ...I have nothing to do with et!!
Guess this ppl gave up on the guild forum >; Get ur acc back already, Chris so I can bully you ingame to kill my boredom
trying D:!

09-20-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LittleLegend
IGN: LittleLegend
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Base 400 Tm 500
Guild: God Of War

Lol Synnie said, chris is more of a pain than I am to them 8D. I guess cause he keeps ban evading. hahaha sucker :P.

Said I'm blind to you haterz,
C'yant touch me rumor creators

09-23-2010   #14 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

Gtfo qq.......

09-24-2010   #15 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

but I have no regrets

09-24-2010   #16 (permalink)
Won't Notice You
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Noein
Class: Demon Queen
Level: 70
Guild: Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loa
And yet to buy @_@ ... Ive been talking to Miss Lyn's husby But I havent seen you around miss Lyn D: *waves* boy... this forum is really dead QQ
My husband is training his nab nowadays.. and still going to PvP! Loa should come~

@Chris: Proof that you are truly a nabcaek. Syn says so.

09-25-2010   #17 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

Q____Q!! nou

09-27-2010   #18 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
My husband is training his nab nowadays.. and still going to PvP! Loa should come~

@Chris: Proof that you are truly a nabcaek. Syn says so.
Come @@ Grind -gasp- Sorry I am allergic to grinding 8D

09-27-2010   #19 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

your not gow if you dont grind D:

09-28-2010   #20 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by prison
your not gow if you dont grind D:
I'm sorry but differenly of you I have 2 of the 3 main features of a GoW Member >:3 I'm hawt:stylish and haxxed 8D

You only grind, You fat thing