ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Syndicate Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-26-2010   #41 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

O_o, Europe is #1 in the most cig butts thrown on the ground. they spend billions each yr picking that shit up

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-26-2010   #42 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
Because this nab took the wrong train :3 Were you at Paddington? o_o There are only trains going to Oxford from there and Slough... or Reading... how you ended up on an Oxford bound train is beyond me >_> FAIL 8D

And if you're reading this, I hope you've checked your PM inbox :>
Nope I was at Windsor orzzzzzz and had to change at Slough, that's when I mistook the train lawl lawl lawl and I was like... since I'm already screwed, I'ma go to Oxford 8D

And yes, I have. <: <3

03-26-2010   #43 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because this nab took the wrong train :3 Were you at Paddington? o_o There are only trains going to Oxford from there and Slough... or Reading... how you ended up on an Oxford bound train is beyond me >_> FAIL 8D

And if you're reading this, I hope you've checked your PM inbox :>

@Chris: Prove orz ._. People throw cigarette butts on the ground everywhere in the world >_> ...Then again, I was in China last year and the streets there seemed pretty clean o_o and they smoke a LOT there. So.. yea.
LiveLeak.com - World's Biggest Butt - No Joke!
i lied it was like $200m/yr and still that's a shitton.
I can go months without seeing cigs all over here

03-27-2010   #44 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future

Nablet Q_Q missing you ._.

03-27-2010   #45 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Quote:
Ditto ;o; Eu sinto falta de você, fique aqui para sempre? ._. (dunno if I spelt that right >_>)

Have a safe trip to Edinburgh orz ._.

Hope that letter gets to him soon Q_Q My stupid heart's hurting again :x
That`s right ._________. I wish I could stay here with you Q_Q *throws the ticket to Edinburgh away*

orz I could cry right now :x
<3 u

03-28-2010   #46 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Had some problems last night >_>
One of our friends got her wallet stolen when we were at Victoria Station, and her passport was there >_>. We almost missed the coach to Edinburgh.... orz. Now she's got to go back to Brazil somehow. F this, I'll enjoy my trip, plus there's nothing I can do about it :x let the embassy take care of this. Thank God she didn't need the passport to go to Edinburgh, cause seriously I would have left her behind :x

It's effing cold here o_o I want to go back to London orz... come and kidnap me Q_Q

Love and miss you ;o; <3 -reads your letter over and over-

03-28-2010   #47 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

If I had lost my passport I'd have lost my letter too o_o no ty Dx
She will go back to London tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and I'll go on with the trip to the Netherlands...

It's not snowing in Edinburgh, but it's very cold Dx I haven't gone out yet... maybe tonight I will, if I can bear it. o_o
London >>>>>> all kthx Dx

Do come orz <333333333

03-28-2010   #48 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

yall are fruitcakes

03-28-2010   #49 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Q_Q no u

03-28-2010   #50 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

no, i'm pretty damn sure you both are ****ing fruity.

03-28-2010   #51 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

B> Ameh's hug Q___________Q

03-29-2010   #52 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

wtf. why delete it? one day you're going to want to play again, and you're going to be like "why the **** did I delete that"

03-29-2010   #53 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

ORZ nab o_o I can't believe you deleted them Dx
._. /deletes Ark
8D

So... I went to a free tour today... It's so damn cold today in Edinburgh Dx /freezes
Missing London ._.

ohai I forgot this thread is not about me 8D

03-29-2010   #54 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

what the ****? you're cold when theres perfect green grass on the ground? e.e i'de be in shorts and a T shirt.
i wear shorts and T shirts now, it's anywhere from 20 F ~ 70 F 8D

03-29-2010   #55 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

hax o_o

I don't even wear t-shirts in Brazil because of the heat there :x but here... >_> this is effing cold man, dont know how people here can survive this :x

03-29-2010   #56 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Man, you non-asians are always so good-looking, argh why am I an asian...

03-30-2010   #57 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane
Nablet's not used to it 8D Still want to live with me? <:
Of course I do! orz kidnap me now! >: /waits

So it's snowing in Edinburgh. 8D This is the very first time that I see snow so I had to took some pictures. :> Going to The Netherlands within 6 hours, I hope it's warm there Dx

I LONDON

03-30-2010   #58 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Oh baww. Try living in south Texas, you'll probably suddenly love what you have now.

Also, please resize your pictures. It makes this thread stretch like fcking hell. ._. /Can't see the buttons

I have a DS scribble you may be able to use for you know what <_> iunno. Got nothing better for ref atm.

モノノ怪

03-30-2010   #59 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Gosh, you're so good-looking

04-02-2010   #60 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

I'll never understand why you people change your names so much o-o