ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Syndicate Guild

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-19-2009   #1 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eire
Default Merry Christmas~ '09

Well, everyone thinks I'm saying this too early but over here, we say Merry Christmas weeks before the day itself o_o So here's a lil something I made ;x

MERRY CHRISTMAS (or for those who don't really celebrate it... Happy Holidays) to God Of War! :> I'll have more surprises in game coming up... I hope.

Enjoy the holidays and if you've bothered to "dress up" in game like I did, do post some snaps 8D

What's everyone doing for Christmas anyway? ;x

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-19-2009   #2 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

I'm staying home, with my dad. I may go visit my mom though :P. What are you doing?
BTW AMG Nice ****ing work with putting those together o__o that looks amazing

12-19-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineCity of Heroes

sammie has disabled reputation
IGN: Dalliance | 8138
Class: Kitty to_cat
Level: 220-360

very nice ;o
i'm gonna stay home and eat and sleep and talk with jeffy x3

Happy Holidays
and
Merry Christmas

we should go do a guildie pic there :3

12-19-2009   #4 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

I'll be doing.. absolutely nothing. Lold. Except go to church, and have a White Elephant party, knowing my bad luck from the past years... my present will be stolen and then I get stuck with something crappy. Looool.

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

12-19-2009   #5 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute

What's a white elephant party? xDDD

@Chrissy: Probably pigging out at home and watching TV as usual zz. Since my cousins couldn't come >_> Lols making those graphic thingies are fun <:

@Sammie: We should but I think some nabs here would be too lazy to do the event. Chrissy already proved me right x3

12-19-2009   #6 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

Basically everyone brings a gift, and you pull out a number from the hat, and that determines the order we'll go in. All of the presents will be placed in the middle, and everyone takes a grab, and the next person who goes, can either take one from the middle, or they can steal the present from another person, and so on until the last person goes. So basically the entire game, is stealing presents, and trying to get the one you want in the end.

12-19-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

Thought id sneak in here for fun.
I usually have a big family thing, don't know whats happening this year though
But my parents are throwing this subway party for their employes, and im insanely scared cause my parents bought a karaoke machine QQ

12-20-2009   #8 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
Basically everyone brings a gift, and you pull out a number from the hat, and that determines the order we'll go in. All of the presents will be placed in the middle, and everyone takes a grab, and the next person who goes, can either take one from the middle, or they can steal the present from another person, and so on until the last person goes. So basically the entire game, is stealing presents, and trying to get the one you want in the end.
Sounds fun :3 But it's not like people will know what the presents are since everything's gift wrapped lols.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMeBaby
Thought id sneak in here for fun.
I usually have a big family thing, don't know whats happening this year though
But my parents are throwing this subway party for their employes, and im insanely scared cause my parents bought a karaoke machine QQ
orz I tend to dislike karaoke cause they never have the songs I want >_>

12-21-2009   #9 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
My mum loves that. They started that in the family one year, and they do it every Christmas now. I don't play, but it's funny as hell watching people eye everyone else's gifts, and see what's worth stealing. There was an interesting fight over a some glass workings of a rooster one year. It went around to so many people xD Everyone wanted the damn thing.

You do man and woman gifts though Yuki? Or just anything goes? They do by gender so that women don't end up with hunting/hardware shit, and men don't get perfumy things and the like xD

モノノ怪

12-22-2009   #10 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megiddo
They do by gender so that women don't end up with hunting/hardware shit, and men don't get perfumy things and the like xD
Looool ain't that a good idea 8D

12-22-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LittleLegend
IGN: LittleLegend
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Base 400 Tm 500
Guild: God Of War

I swear I thought this was GoW section -sees more lurkers post than GoW'ers.. o.o- Something IS seriously wrong!

Said I'm blind to you haterz,
C'yant touch me rumor creators

12-22-2009   #12 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
Awards MoM Award

We've always had our fair share of lurkers :>

/lurks other guild forums x.x

12-22-2009   #13 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Lold, oh and Ameh, when you pick up your present, you have to unwrap it if it's not already unwrapped.

@Veil, nope. We just buy things that seems "appropriate" for both men and women. XD I don't think there was ever a year, when someone ended up with something that is of the total opposite sex.

12-22-2009   #14 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Lold, oh and Ameh, when you pick up your present, you have to unwrap it if it's not already unwrapped.

@Veil, nope. We just buy things that seems "appropriate" for both men and women. XD I don't think there was ever a year, when someone ended up with something that is of the total opposite sex.
Oh. Seems a little more difficult to pick appropriate things then o_o I guess I'm just use to the way we separate it into two games for genders.

x_x

They ask me every year if I'm playing :x Are you kidding me? The wimminz see something they really want, it gets violent xD Not really, but lulz all the same.

モノノ怪

12-23-2009   #15 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
Awards MoM Award

I bet Veil doesn't ever go after something that the ladies want :>

12-23-2009   #16 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Mum picked a present one year that had a hot pink coloured g-string in it. She nearly slung it across the room in surprise when she opened it. But it was a trap. There was some stained glass hummingbird thing or w/e under it :x

I wouldn't go after anything the guys want either. MMMM TOOLS AND HUNTING SHIT LET'S GO CAMPING YEAH.

That's why we do by genders xD It's easier to get something people would actually want to have lol.

モノノ怪