ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild > Symphony's Read Its

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-20-2009   #1 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony
Default Symphony's Current Stand Point

Okay, so we all know that our activity in the guild on Trickster Online, has lately dropped. And I do take the blame for it, for I have not been logging on as often as I used to be. I am saddened that this is happening now, and as I have mentioned many times before, I hate using the excuse of finals, because honestly, I've been using that excuse for about two months. I understand that all of us are all over, but 2 months of finals, pulling into the 3rd month now, is just ridiculous.

I am going through personal problems for myself. Real life problems in which I'm not sure will allow me to play games actively anymore as I used to. So, this is somewhat like a "Where is everyone?" thread, but except, we're going to actually discuss what is REALLY going on with everyone. I want all of you guys' intake on why Symphony is dying, and why I haven't heard from most of you. And please, really, spare me the agony and don't use the finals excuse. If anything, if it's REALLY finals, I want to know when you'll be done.

:] I love you all, but our inactivity is going on for too long, I need to know if you guys even care about the guild anymore. <3

Also, if your problem is too personal, I don't mind a PM. :]

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-20-2009   #2 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

I've PM-ed you my problem,but ish still in everyday,at least an hour or more,waiting for a party or etc.
Also I'm working,which means I'm only on the games during my off days.

05-20-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

zedj is on a distinguished road
IGN: Leonidas(LT) BiskeKruger
Class: Sword Templar/ Champion to_champion
Level: 8x(ret) / 28x
Guild: ChibiClan

Work, work and more work makes me a sad boy =/. Playing at night time means I won't be seeing most of our guild members but rest assured my activity will improve in end June when I quit my job, but it prolly will drop in August onwards when college starts.

And Nic you rarely talk in guild chat! ;_;

05-20-2009   #4 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

That's because I have broken my psychological barrier to some people around,that I'm just glad to be quiet around and join in when I see people I know,but they're always not around due to IRL matters.

05-20-2009   #5 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Astenhof is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Astenhof Send a message via MSN to Astenhof
IGN: Lazlo, Astenhof Karinnean
Class: Chanter, Pugilist (10)
Level: 30, 13
Guild: Burning Angels, (Forgot the game ):)

I hope you stay with us as long as you can Yuki. I'm sure most of us, given enough time, will do anything together with you. I know you have a lot of MMOs in your sights to try out, invite us to play with you :] I'm sure anyone in this guild who cares about you, or anyone else, would be more than happy to, if they are capable.

I hope your problems end well bewb, I wish you the best <3

DFO: Astenhof 35 Soulbender, DoomPig 14 (going mechanic)

05-20-2009   #6 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kilu Daldaire
Class: Mesmer to_scientist
Level: 80
Guild: The Corner Canteen [PUB]

I've had the opportunity to return to the game but not the willpower. There's just other things I'd rather be doing lately, as well as the thought that I don't want to start getting into any game just to have to quit if I end up with a heavy work schedule. I'll hopefully have a new job by next week if all goes as planned.

Honestly, at this point I don't know if I'll even go back to TO and be anywhere near as active as I was, or if I'll play for any game for a while, especially since my computer sucks for most games. I've been dropping back into the anime-watching and fanfic reading I did for years before I started playing TO back in 2006.

05-20-2009   #7 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

went on msn, you're not there
went on vent, no one's there
done with finals in 3 weeks

05-20-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Kiwixz will become famous soon enoughKiwixz will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kiwixz | Welgaia
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: K.20x | W.21x

I got finals done last month already and I'm in summer break, working on weekends, campus club stuff, important appointments (just this month.. such as study permit stuffs etc.) and other random stuff during weekdays.. I haven't logged on as much lately because it feels as if I got nothing to do once I'm in the game. heck, I feel the same about Guild Wars @_@;. Anyways.. before, the guild chat was quite active so it kept me in the game even when I'm in the TO-is-boring period (happens once a while.. XD). Now for some reason I find myself playing console games during my free time.. I've been on Metroid Prime and Majora's Mask non-stop lately.. I'll be active in TO soon, once my TO-is-boring period ends, hopefully in one or two weeks.

Plus, I've been feeling very down this month due to some issues. ._.; [and no, no one died and I still got straight A this semester XD]

Last edited by Kiwixz; 05-20-2009 at 10:24 PM.

05-20-2009   #9 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

If you're concerned about other games and activity and junk, you guys could like.. just merge with Retri in games o: I know a bunch of people are playing Cabal, if thats your thing, and it wouldnt be a problem for most of us to hop around and try games and junk :x

You know Im having internet wars at home lol D: Sucks I havent even been able to use Vent T_T

モノノ怪

05-20-2009   #10 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

That certainly is a possibility, since it seems Symphony and Retribution have a shared vent. I don't have any issues with it, it'll provide people to play with, help dull boredom, since that's what kills my drives with games a lot: no one to play with ;-;

05-21-2009   #11 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Crypt Send a message via MSN to Crypt Send a message via Yahoo to Crypt
IGN: Crypt
Class: Magician to_wizard
Level: 3x

I made such a long post explaining most of myself and now don't know if to post it @.@, anyway at least I tried ._., it's saved for my reference

| | | | | |

05-21-2009   #12 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

If you feel its too personal to tell everyone, then just PM it to Yuki, like she said you could. Its all up to you whether or not you feel comfortable telling everyone what's going on with you, just keep that in mind. No pressure man.

05-21-2009   #13 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special

Send a message via AIM to Crypt Send a message via MSN to Crypt Send a message via Yahoo to Crypt

i was intending to tell everyone, anyway thanks

| | | | | |

05-21-2009   #14 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

No problem. Just ensuring you its not being forced upon you is all.

05-21-2009   #15 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special

i seem to always have something that affect me

anyway I'm posting it inside a spoiler tag and going to sleep, yes I actually need to rest ._.

Spoiler!

yes, I talked more about my life rather than the intended topic, anyway good night

| | | | | |

05-21-2009   #16 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Well, Yuki did say she wanted to know what was really going on with everyone, so in reality, your post is still on-topic.

Anywho, if you need any help at all, we're all here for you Crypt. Symphony is your family-outside-your-family, at least that's how I view it.

05-21-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Thuper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Thuper Send a message via Yahoo to Thuper
IGN: XsuperhipsterX (Chips)
Class: Raccoon -- Charm to_gambler
Level: 15x

Honestly, I'm at my most active times now ( thanks to Biske and Nek0 for grinding ). But yea. I have summer advance classes for Physics, Chemistry, Trigonometry and Analytic Geometry. I also Have Summer Jobs. But I make it a point to cancel all those when Nek0 informs me about his grinding times in advance. @.@ And i'm always on at around 6pm - 12mn Philipine-Singapore time.

But... In 10 days, school will start and we have the honor of taking the National Achievement Test AGAIN. .-. So, the school'll pummel us with school works and homeworks and quizzes and weekend reviews and hardcore sessions ( they WANT to get into the hall of fame THAT badly ). Although i'll still play during friday nights, some saturdays and sundays, I can tell you now that my activity will go dive.

For this, Sorry in Advance

Oh and Yuki, it's not completely your fault. It isn't anyone's fault. Guilds go thru down times like these. Real life comes before games anyways. Hope your life turns out good for you.
And yes, I care about the Guild.

Sorry in Advance

8D, Cheeps

05-21-2009   #18 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Currently working, but trying my best to log in everyday to grind wif ZJ and Cheeps. 8D

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 05-21-2009 at 04:29 AM.

05-21-2009   #19 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/WAR
Guild: Excalibooty

Well, there's this. This is my biggest problem, mentally/emotionally.

I also had mono earlier in the year and got way behind in an AP class. Now that the AP Exam is over, I'm working on my back work. When school is over I should be back.

FFXIV NA Excalibur Evalyn Fior, DRK/WAR/MNK/LTW

05-21-2009   #20 (permalink)
Is not human
Special

Tragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tragic Send a message via MSN to Tragic
IGN: GONEgone
Guild: Various Ones

I'm still around. Fortunately I'm not busy with any crap at the moment.

+Rep if you find my/another's post helpful, thanks.