ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild > Symphony's Read Its

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-03-2009   #41 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

i'll be playing TO and dragonica(if i liek).
I'll be quitting my hell of a exploitation for a job soon=more time@TO XD

and i'm also much happier with the current symph.though less active,but more close .
and also a secret reason jared knows of hahahahhahas

Last edited by Shiki; 06-03-2009 at 11:24 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-03-2009   #42 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞

A secret in which I should know too :>

But yeah, I don't mind a small amount of ACTIVE members in Symphony, since we'll be communicating with the same people everyday, meaning we get to know each more on a different level <3 Which is why, I don't mind us having multiple chars in the guild anymore. So invite as many chars as you'd like lols.

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

06-03-2009   #43 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

you will,if you accept the request to be listed as my mum in failbook. C:

06-03-2009   #44 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞

You sacks.

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

06-03-2009   #45 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

I'll take it as a compliment?

06-20-2009   #46 (permalink)
Seo
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal

Seo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Seo
Level: <3

This is Kazu on Seo's account.

Okay, so Seo is a complete Trickster geek. I see her play like almost every day.. and as much as she can, too. xD So Seo has nothing to do with this.

I'll honestly tell you that sometimes I do lose interest in Trickster. And also, I am currently taking an intense dual credit summer course for Chinese that lasts about a month.. so I don't have much time for games or anything. In addition, next month, I will leave for Texas for about two weeks or so to visit 5 colleges.. I am really getting to the point where I don't have much time or energy for Trickster anymore, so I apologize. >_<

However... I will always love Symphony. :] You guys have been the greatest for me and Seo, and we will always love Yuki and everyone else who are/have been a part of Symphony. ^^

Again.. I am really sorry that Trickster is falling out of my life lately.

~~~~~~~~

Kay now this is Seo. (: And lol at what Kazu said but really i've been active as ever now. Although i don't want other guildies to force themselves to come on Trickster but it's nice every now and then to have those old guild chats that we used to have. ^^;
And i know that after a while, we do lose interest in Trickster and all. But mostly, I come on Trickster to see my guildies. ) So yeah. This is basically where we are standing in this situation. :x And everytime i come on, the guild's empty. But i'm not blaming anyone. (; So really.. i have no excuse. ;D

And yesss. Seo <3s Symphony. Very, very much. Forever. *-*

06-21-2009   #47 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

Seo=VanillaIceCream..right?I only know obviously LoveSeo's Seo.LOL

06-21-2009   #48 (permalink)
C'est La Vie

Mysteria will become famous soon enoughMysteria will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mysteria
IGN: Eyelash
Level: 143

RAWR. I come back from 2 months of inactivity and nobodies online T__T. What timezones are you guys on?

06-21-2009   #49 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

i'm on GMT+8.which means if i were to sync with yuki and andrew,i'd have to be on at 6~11am,or that's when i see them on vent/steam

06-21-2009   #50 (permalink)
Seo
ggFTW Lurker
Games

lol. XD yeah nic, VanillaIceCream is me. (: Seo. XD and yeah LoveSeo is me too. ;D

06-22-2009   #51 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Astenhof is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Astenhof Send a message via MSN to Astenhof
IGN: Lazlo, Astenhof Karinnean
Class: Chanter, Pugilist (10)
Level: 30, 13
Guild: Burning Angels, (Forgot the game ):)

Honestly, its you guys that made me stick with TO for so long. I'd just come on to see what kind of antics Symphony was doing, and it kept me entertained for however long I was there. I've always wish that Symphony members would migrate to other games, because in my opinion, having you guys there makes any game good. I doubt a mass migration would happen, since most of you are still ZOMGTRICKSTERPLAYEEEEEET, but one can dream right?

06-23-2009   #52 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

aww,how sweet.i don't zomgtrickster now that i have so many things that my mind isn't good at focusing anymore. D;

06-24-2009   #53 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Astenhof is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Astenhof Send a message via MSN to Astenhof
IGN: Lazlo, Astenhof Karinnean
Class: Chanter, Pugilist (10)
Level: 30, 13
Guild: Burning Angels, (Forgot the game ):)

I suppose that's a good thing XD. But yeah, life will get pretty busy for me as well, once college starts again, since all my classes are WTFhard.

07-13-2009   #54 (permalink)
Seo
ggFTW Lurker
Games

..o-o i think i jynxed myself or something.. when i said i was active im like not anymore. D: i guess the reasons are because im too lazy to get onto someone else's computer and also that i cant cause they're on it. XD

also lots of things going on at the moment in life.. such as preparing for vacation after returning from one. D: but i guess im not the only inactive one. :x but yeah ;o ill be probably waiting for a new hard drive thingy unless theres a change of plans.. ;-; cause TO doesnt seem to be fixing itself over here. D<

07-16-2009   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hachi has disabled reputation

I'm back but not really.. back. done with my exams but haven't actually found the time to play games since.. it's summer after all, right?

though I know one thing for sure, I seriously miss you guys! <3