ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild > Symphony's Read Its

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-21-2009   #21 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

Jared told me not to keep this post up. ;-;

Last edited by Shiki; 05-21-2009 at 08:45 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-21-2009   #22 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Miiffer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Miiffer
IGN: Konomiya
Class: Wabbit to_boxer
Level: xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoc
Jared told me not to keep this post up. ;-;
I did not say anything =3="

Anyway. I think i owe you all an apology for my absence ._. .. initially i lost interest during march. But now its like my school's timetable is so crappish i can hardly get on. (GMT+8) My school hours range from 8am-6pm almost everyday except mondays and thursdays. If u see my font in purple , it just means im in school otherwise its blue k ? =D

Moreover most of you guys will probably be aslp when im on around 8pm or most of the time i can't even game due to large amount of work. I'm still oweing hw from my first week of school .__." I'm currently handling 7 projects at hand from each module now as well. My absence will prolly prolong to August or so =/. Other than that just keep in touch for those who have my msn =(. <3 Symphies =D

05-21-2009   #23 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

Don't make me post up a msn quote .
ANDDDS,look what new title my Pryo has

so off topic D;

05-21-2009   #24 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞

It's nice to know everyone's input. It has been a while since I have talk to you all, and I just seem that we're missing out a lot. Everyone is busy, and I can understand, I just really wanted to see what's up and update myself with every one of you. Surely, I'll become active again, once this week is over, or such and such. I'm trying to keep my mind off of my problem right now, so anything to help me do that will most likely the thing I'll be doing the most.

For everyone that is moving on from TO, namely Moff Moff, I wish you the best, and hopefully you'll stay forum-active, so that you can KIT with us and what not :]

If there is any games you guys would like to recommend playing, please do. ANY game that you are playing, just list it out, and most likely I'll give it a try :]

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

05-21-2009   #25 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Theres some forumers, like some SOS members and junk, on SotNW still :x Ive always intended to go back, just never got around to it lol x_X And I mentioned some of Retri on Cabal, I want to play HB since my cb account was glitched and wouldnt work throughout the entire thing, but I still havent decided on that, ob is coming at a bad time atm .-. And I know Im gonna make an effort to get into Dragon Nest when cb comes out also. And gonna go back to Tenvi sometime during the summer and play with Ameh <_>

モノノ怪

05-21-2009   #26 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Astenhof is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Astenhof Send a message via MSN to Astenhof
IGN: Lazlo, Astenhof Karinnean
Class: Chanter, Pugilist (10)
Level: 30, 13
Guild: Burning Angels, (Forgot the game ):)

I've been looking into Rusty Hearts, since it seems like Castlevania a lot, so I'm definitely going to try and get into the CB of that.

DFO: Astenhof 35 Soulbender, DoomPig 14 (going mechanic)

05-21-2009   #27 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

I'm willing to attempt to play different games, as long as it looks like my crappy computer can handle it. Nostale worked for me but it didn't really grab my attention.

05-21-2009   #28 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

my comp's too outdated for the newer games
and i'm not getting a new comp til probably after summer, if i'm getting one at all
currently addicted to lunia

05-21-2009   #29 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

My friend is telling me to play Lunia, so maybe D; I'm waiting on Dragon Sky to come out and hopefully it'll be good. I was thinking of probably going back to Rohan, but meh. I can't wait for Blade and Soul though :3

05-21-2009   #30 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

I had forgotten what that one was called (Dragon Sky), I just remembered it was by Aeria Games, lols.

I looked into it, and it says the CB is supposed to start in May, so woo. Don't have to wait too much longer to see if we got into the CB.

Last edited by Astenhof; 05-21-2009 at 02:11 PM.

05-21-2009   #31 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

looks so...ASIAN

05-22-2009   #32 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

SHOOSH, SOMETIMES THE ASIAN-EST OF GAMES ARE THE BEST ;o; Phucie needs to talk moar to me D;

05-22-2009   #33 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Awesomes, I got into the Dragon Sky closed beta ;D Did you bewbie?

05-27-2009   #34 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

So a little update.

Yuki, Andy and I have all started playing LaTale again (for the time being). We get on every day for a few hours, but there is no real set time in which we do so, its just a spur of the moment kinda deal.

If anyone wants to join us, feel free to do so, we'd welcome the company. I can post times whenever we decide to log on here if anyone's curious.

05-27-2009   #35 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Miiffer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Miiffer
IGN: Konomiya
Class: Wabbit to_boxer
Level: xxxx

I have 30min before school on Wednesday and i found a few funny videos .. I'll prolly share this 2 :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lViRlo1_b1o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8skO9d6lg4

just wanna share some weird videos =D.

Yet again , sorry for my absence , i'll try to visit forums to keep up with ya' all ^^"

Last edited by Miiffer; 05-27-2009 at 03:44 AM.

06-03-2009   #36 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

I'm hoping that everyone keeps in contact with one another, which is why I'm trying to get all of us to get steam accounts. This way, we're all connected through a group on Steam. Remember you guys who does not have Steam, you can connect Steam with non-Steam games. So even if you're not playing any of the games Steam is offering, it doesn't mean you can't join Steam.

SO SIGN UP FOR A STEAM ACCOUNT. KTHX.

As for playing games, I think we can all agree that Trickster is honestly our last resort now. We have plenty of other games we can/should try/play. I think it's time that Symphony began to take on the lead of being a Universal guild, and actually expand our name to other games. So once again, I'm hoping that everyone would list out possible games you would like us to all try out. And, I'm hoping when names of games are suggested, that most of us will be willing to try it out. I'm not saying play it for a month, but really get the game and at least play for an hour, or hell 30 minutes is just fine, and see how it goes for you.

Remember, if you don't like the game, you can always uninstall. Don't think it's the end of the world trying out a new game.

So, get out there and do research on games. :]

Just a reminder, that I am not officially quitting Trickster, nor am I asking everyone else to. Trickster is still a home to me, so most likely I'll be there every week as much as I can. <333

06-03-2009   #37 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Nothing that is really interesting for me right now, other than SDGO. But quite heavily addicted to TO atm. So even SDGO is pushed aside for the moment.

I am waiting for Valkryie Online, and Battlefield Heroes. =/

06-03-2009   #38 (permalink)
Special
Games

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SO SIGN UP FOR A STEAM ACCOUNT. KTHX.
Fine I'm going, I'm going D8

06-03-2009   #39 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Crypt Send a message via MSN to Crypt Send a message via Yahoo to Crypt
IGN: Crypt
Class: Magician to_wizard
Level: 3x

I'll be on IAHGames Dragonica OBT once it's open midnight on June 4th

edit: it's actually about mid-day on june 4th, but their time is GMT+8 lol, so it falls halfway around the world for me :/

| | | | | |

06-03-2009   #40 (permalink)
Special
Games

My aunt is going to order me a Sony Vaio laptop through her business account, for me to pay her back in payments with 0% interest rate. That shall me my gaming comp for the most part, and maybe I'll try my hand at making AMVs finally.

Just the thought makes me drool and want to go try Lunia, SotNW, other games like that. AND FARKING LATALE WHICH I CAN'T PLAY DUE TO LAG. D8