ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Symphony's Read Its (http://ggftw.com/forum/symphonys-read-its/)
-   -   Suggestions Booth (http://ggftw.com/forum/symphonys-read-its/42634-suggestions-booth.html)

Yuki 03-22-2009 10:05 AM

Suggestions Booth

By the request of some guild members, here is the suggestions thread. If you have any suggestion regarding the guild's forum section, the guild in-game, or the guild in general please post them :]

Kiwixz 03-22-2009 12:05 PM

Uhm, update guild rankings (Harmony, Ballad, etc etc.) regularly depending on the guild member's activity points? I've seen <3 people down there sometimes with over 1000 points or something; makes me feel bad for them for some reason. XD
Oh, and guild events wouldn't be bad; I get the feeling that new members get bored of us pretty quickly and either are not active or leave. @_@;

Hachi 03-22-2009 02:39 PM

guild events! maybe a weekly one or once every fortnight? :D

Thuper 03-23-2009 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hachi (Post 765026)
guild events! maybe a weekly one or once every fortnight? :D

^ This.

This was actually the reason why i asked to have a suggestion Box thread. New guild members think of us as dead since they see almost no one on, maybe guild events would bring back "inactive" people ;-;

Just my two cents. 8D

<3, Cheeps

Hachi 03-23-2009 05:05 AM

yeh definitely, but how will they know there's going to be guild events if they're inactive? ;-;

Thuper 03-23-2009 05:49 AM

^ MSN? or maybe guild announcements. and through this forum. ;-;

ionno ;-; D8

8D, Cheeps

Miiffer 03-23-2009 06:16 AM

I'm too sick to suggest anything atm :/ , so yea i'll come up with some when i recover =)))
:py17:

Thuper 03-23-2009 07:14 AM

^ Aww, sick Jared. lmao :))

btw., i came up with something, like, "Pimp my Ride Camp" Thing. Most "Peemp" Camp wins something. ionno. just another suggestion

8D, Cheeps

Shiki 03-23-2009 09:23 AM

i wanna suggest:everyone just sucide using yuki's blessings for a full hour.
....it's been used heh.-_-.

no srsly,i have no idea.maybe,just have fun together gathering at maps and stuff?

Hachi 03-23-2009 10:31 AM

i meant.. if guildies are inactive, they won't be checking the forums/in game, so they won't know about the event ;-; i guess msn's good but i dunno a lot of people's msn..

we should hold regular parties too! tap1? newbie ones? 8D

Yuki 03-23-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwixz (Post 764933)
Uhm, update guild rankings (Harmony, Ballad, etc etc.) regularly depending on the guild member's activity points? I've seen <3 people down there sometimes with over 1000 points or something; makes me feel bad for them for some reason. XD
Oh, and guild events wouldn't be bad; I get the feeling that new members get bored of us pretty quickly and either are not active or leave. @_@;

This shouldn't be the case, since I have updated the guild ranks well over 6 months ago. If anything those people with 1k points with the <3 are old guild members that has been in the guild for a while. Since before, the guild points were set to 10, instead of 1. It's either that, or the guild system in-game fails. Also, you might want to look at their inactive date, might also be a reason.

Miiffer 03-24-2009 10:39 AM

This might be a lame one , since my brain is partially dead , all the illnesses im having probably burned them up = =.

"Wild Goose" Chase ,Basically one person is a "Goose" and the rest just have to chase him and SS and post it in the forums(make sure u highlight over the char to prove it's really him/her).Maybe Yuki should create a Wild Goose Hunt thread XD , and a random target will be picked =3?

It might sound a little unfair for those who don't even forum though =x. As stupid as it is, alot of money is sure to be spent just to run around and hide from people. We'll play on a first come first serve basis too =3 First to post wins, but i have no idea about the prizes yet.

==Hiding in MyCamp/MyShop is not allowed LOL==

Off topic: If anyone still needs Greeting Cards for White Day event , pls look me up on MSN =3= or put an off topic reply in your post so i'll know

zedj 04-14-2009 07:11 PM

Hmm can we have a thread for guild marketplace? I got stuff to buy and sell and it would be better to offer guildies 1st. And as they say one man's meat is another man's poison, sell/trade stuff like skill/monster cards, quest items etc. which people would be unlikely to post them unless they see requests will be better facilitated.

It would make it easier for people like me who doesn't play the times that majority of the guild does during weekdays as I can't ask them online in person.

moffit 04-15-2009 04:39 PM

Sure, we can do that. I guess I'll go start a thread and you can have at it?

Miiffer 04-17-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moffit (Post 792938)
Sure, we can do that. I guess I'll go start a thread and you can have at it?

'Fraid not? My school starts on 20apr (GMT+8) , worse of all IS my daily school hours are way worse than what i had during Secondary , College's being a bych >.>"" As i told Hera i'll be like having 10 hours of studying daily ranges from 8am to 8pm. I doubt i have a single hour left for Trix anymore and lately i've been inactive and i apologise for that ._. I got too many Pre-College errands to turn in....

Shiki 05-21-2009 09:33 AM

just an idea from lurking many many guild forums,maybe we could post up the games we're playing now,or any games we want to get more people to play together with under a thread?if we could get enough interest to start a whole new subforum for it,then it'll be great as well,if not just a thread for small talks within the game's pretty neat.

Liege 08-05-2009 10:14 PM

Can we have a partaaaay sometime please? I'd like to meet some of the other guys. :py01: