ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild > Symphony's Read Its

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (314) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-07-2008   #41 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

lol ty :x

And yeah, its been really laggy ever since the Autumns got released.

モノノ怪

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-09-2008   #42 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Autumn growth added.

モノノ怪

12-09-2008   #43 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Hmmm well my first egg hatched :3
*attempts for zombie >>*

--Frenchbread is

Last edited by Sanichi; 12-09-2008 at 05:52 PM.

12-09-2008   #44 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Neglected perhaps o.o? Zombies are retired >_> Theres no way to get them right now. There was some fiasco that happened during Halloween where people leaked how to get the Zombie dragons and TJ made them go poof for this year. Hes really anal about the whole 'do not tell people on dc forums how to get ______ dragons.'

EDIT: Oh I see, it died. Did it have hatchling sickness? Anything unusual happen with the egg?

Also would like to point out that the seasonal dragons are -actually- considered common, because the caves do actually drop a lot of them, but due to the fact they're only around at certain times, and the Autumns will only be out probably a few days longer (Which makes people who dont have them hustle to try and get one and those that do try to hoard more), all seasonals have been added under 'Rares.' I did put some thought into this beforehand and decided it was the best section to put them under. Thought I'd throw that out there, because there has been speculation whether theyre "rare" or not.

モノノ怪

Last edited by Kusuriuri; 12-09-2008 at 11:45 PM.

12-10-2008   #45 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I barely got an autumn egg. :O

/by the hair of my chinny chin chin.

Also, I bred my vine dragon, and I'm in the process of growing a "special" vine one now.

12-10-2008   #46 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Neglected theory:

I'm pretty sure the way to get a neglected egg is to abandon the same egg a lot of times, until it changes to the "sick" color.

12-10-2008   #47 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Hm, you'd have to have the 'getdragon' page ready with its code each time you do so, every 5+ hours :/

モノノ怪

12-10-2008   #48 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of

Hmmm so zombies don't result from revival D:
(at rare chance)

--Frenchbread is

12-10-2008   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Summer is on a distinguished road

How2get Autumn Egg??!

So hard, against 300+ people.....

quits. >_>

12-10-2008   #50 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Ask someone here on mog who has one to breed one for you?

モノノ怪

12-10-2008   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Summer is on a distinguished road

Breeding = random.

Right? Anyway people are fast. Why can't there be a limit on how many a person can have a type of egg?...seesh some people hoard the eggs and think about themselves.

I envy.

12-10-2008   #52 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Because theres no limit to the dragons you can own, thus no limit to certain species. Also, the seasonals are -actually- commons, the caves drop loads of eggs, but due to the fact theyre only out a couple weeks, people hoard them up.

I know breeding is random. But its better than nothing. Better to try than assume .

モノノ怪

12-10-2008   #53 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games

Two eggs hatched at once *-*

--Frenchbread is

12-10-2008   #54 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

That happens sometimes. It sucks if they lock up your scroll and max you on hatchlings/eggs all at once :x

モノノ怪

12-13-2008   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

I'm almost ready to breed, I bred once today with my seasonal for a friend so yeah ;o - Once I'm ready this message will be bold:

Veil, contact me on msn. I'm 'Natura artis magistra'. I might not respond right away, I'm mostly afking.

If someone else wants that I try to breed for them too, just tell me your msn (through this topic, pm or profile messages). If you don't have msn, tell me what you do have. Next to msn I also have AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, skype. =]

Thank you so much k0n <3

Last edited by Luciane; 12-13-2008 at 10:24 AM.

12-13-2008   #56 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciane
I'm ready to breed - Veil, contact me on msn. I'm 'Natura artis magistra'. I might not respond right away, I'm mostly afking.

If someone else wants that I try to breed for them too, just tell me your msn (through this topic, pm or profile messages). If you don't have msn, tell me what you do have. Next to msn I also have AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, skype. =]

MyMMOGames.net - Multiplayer Gaming and Media Community - Conversation Between moffit and BloodVeil

Scroll down on that a bit :x

Try and set up a trade with Summer? *Points further up on this page*

Besides, look at my scroll, its locked up. I have 5 hatchlings, 2 I snagged from abandoneds (Storm, White), and 3 hatched while I was asleep ._. Until atleast 2 of them mature, I cant pick up anymore eggs. It'd be the 2 I snagged though.

*Hoping for a female Split* >_> Third times the charm, right?

モノノ怪

Last edited by Kusuriuri; 12-13-2008 at 10:23 AM.

12-13-2008   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

I can't breed with my seasonal yet, because I bred it already ;o
I do have another egg on my scroll now, but I'm aiming for a female now so yeah.. ;o

Thank you so much k0n <3

12-13-2008   #58 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Im gonna be waiting atleast a week for any adults :x I wish I could find out specifically when Autumn eggs stop dropping.

Oh and grats to Glarbage on his alt vine o.O

モノノ怪

12-13-2008   #59 (permalink)
SunShine
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory

BabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud of
IGN: BabySun l Keropii
Class: Baaaa
Level: ∞

tip for getting autumn egg. just wait at the abandon page. it seem to be easier to get one after someone bred them. i just got one today. was jumping for joy when i saw it.
my gold male dragon hates me. it bred but wrong egg. then it refused to breed.
hope the autumn is a female.

12-13-2008   #60 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Hi.

I killed 4.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/symphonys-read-its/28362-dragcave-net-bandwagoners-part-deux-guide-colors-you-want.html
Posted By For Type Date
View topic - ♥ The DragonCave Fan Club ♥ - Chicken Smoothie This thread Refback 05-08-2013 04:57 PM
Planet Minecraft &bull; View topic - Dragon Cave Hub This thread Refback 12-07-2012 05:32 PM
Planet Minecraft &bull; View topic - Dragon Cave Hub This thread Refback 12-07-2012 11:05 AM
Planet Minecraft &bull; View topic - Dragon Cave Hub This thread Refback 12-05-2012 02:16 PM
除草! - 少年與貓。 - 無名小站 This thread Refback 08-12-2012 09:36 PM
The Dragon Cave Discussions - Off-topic - WildTangent Forum - Page 2 This thread Refback 06-10-2012 01:44 AM
The Dragon Nursery - WildTangent Orb Forum - Page 3 This thread Refback 03-12-2012 11:09 AM
The Dragon Nursery - WildTangent Orb Forum - Page 3 This thread Refback 03-12-2012 11:00 AM
View topic - ♥ The DragonCave Fan Club ♥ - Chicken Smoothie This thread Refback 08-28-2011 08:02 PM
View topic - ♥ The DragonCave Fan Club ♥ - Chicken Smoothie This thread Refback 08-20-2011 10:02 PM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - 12 Days of Christmas Tree Trimming Contest This thread Refback 07-13-2011 04:56 PM
龍的基本練習繪 - 喵喵塗鴉室 - 九藏喵窩V4 - Powered by Discuz! This thread Refback 05-30-2011 11:07 AM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - How To Dragon Cave This thread Refback 05-02-2011 08:36 AM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - Dragon Cave Terminology This thread Refback 04-16-2011 06:41 AM
Vine Dragons This thread Refback 01-21-2011 06:37 AM
View topic - ♥ The DragonCave Fan Club ♥ - Chicken Smoothie This thread Refback 10-16-2010 09:19 AM
◎米菌試驗管◎ - 網誌 - yam天空部落 This thread Refback 10-16-2010 01:04 AM
◎米菌試驗管◎: 【龍穴】Dragon Cave (9/30 重新製作 - yam天空部落 This thread Refback 09-30-2010 02:18 AM
Chicken Smoothie Forum &bull; View topic - ♥ The DragonCave Fan Club ♥ This thread Refback 09-16-2010 09:51 PM
Chicken Smoothie Forum &bull; View topic - ♥ The DragonCave Fan Club ♥ This thread Refback 09-06-2010 11:47 AM
Chicken Smoothie Forum &bull; View topic - &#8482; The DragonCave Fan Club &#8482; This thread Refback 08-29-2010 06:18 PM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - This thread Refback 08-17-2010 08:32 AM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - This thread Refback 08-14-2010 11:56 AM
★ ★ ★ 龍洞(Dragon Cave)孩子擬人祭★ ★ ★(截止延長至08/28) - 【白龍班】 - 【班級教室】 - 創作革命†REVOLUTION This thread Refback 08-13-2010 02:24 AM
Devil Cat: DragonCave龍穴 - yam天空部落 This thread Refback 07-26-2010 04:02 PM
【Web】Dragon Cave 龍穴 @ nOtHinG :: 痞客邦 PIXNET :: This thread Refback 07-26-2010 07:12 AM
nOtHinG :: 痞客邦 PIXNET :: This thread Refback 07-26-2010 06:22 AM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! This thread Refback 07-21-2010 05:00 PM
★ ★ ★ 龍洞(Dragon Cave)孩子擬人祭★ ★ ★ - 【白龍班】 - 【班級教室】 - 創作革命†REVOLUTION This thread Refback 07-21-2010 06:04 AM
★ ★ ★ 龍洞(Dragon Cave)孩子擬人祭★ ★ ★ - 【白龍班】 - 【班級教室】 - 創作革命†REVOLUTION This thread Refback 07-06-2010 08:31 PM
液體貓渣的小窩 - 網誌 - yam天空部落 This thread Refback 07-05-2010 09:56 AM
DragCave龍穴 @ 液體貓渣的小窩 :: 痞客邦 PIXNET :: This thread Refback 07-05-2010 01:44 AM
液體貓渣的小窩 - 網誌 - yam天空部落 This thread Refback 06-30-2010 06:57 AM
★ ★ ★ 龍洞(Dragon Cave)孩子擬人祭★ ★ ★ - 【白龍班】 - 【班級教室】 - 創作革命†REVOLUTION This thread Refback 06-25-2010 12:45 AM
rs86236200 - DragCave龍穴 6/20更新 This thread Refback 06-24-2010 02:14 AM
液體貓渣的小窩: [頂]我也有龍蛋了WWW - yam天空部落 This thread Refback 06-22-2010 08:44 AM
★ ★ ★ 龍洞(Dragon Cave)孩子擬人祭★ ★ ★ - 【白龍班】 - 【班級教室】 - 創作革命†REVOLUTION This thread Refback 06-22-2010 01:50 AM
★ ★ ★ 龍洞(Dragon Cave)孩子擬人祭★ ★ ★ - 【白龍班】 - 【班級教室】 - 創作革命†REVOLUTION This thread Refback 06-19-2010 08:47 PM
★ ★ ★ 龍洞(Dragon Cave)孩子擬人祭★ ★ ★ - 【白龍班】 - 【班級教室】 - 創作革命†REVOLUTION This thread Refback 06-19-2010 08:37 PM
★ ★ ★ 龍洞(Dragon Cave)孩子擬人祭★ ★ ★ - 【白龍班】 - 【班級教室】 - 創作革命†REVOLUTION This thread Refback 06-19-2010 07:35 PM
TagaPie寵物派官方討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 請先鎖文,謝謝!^^ This thread Refback 06-07-2010 12:22 AM
神大大 說 有玩龍蛋的有全種龍外型的圖鑑可看嗎?這邊沒有連結可以看(爆) - #5ld5is This thread Refback 06-05-2010 08:09 AM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - 2010 This thread Refback 06-03-2010 07:11 PM
TagaPie寵物派官方討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 遊戲介紹─龍穴 This thread Refback 05-31-2010 10:10 AM
MagiStream &bull; View topic - Is anyone here on Dragon Cave? New thread, with rules! This thread Refback 05-31-2010 02:26 AM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - How To Dragon Cave This thread Refback 05-29-2010 06:34 PM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! This thread Refback 05-28-2010 02:53 PM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - This thread Refback 05-25-2010 11:14 PM
【龍洞】小美人長大成龍溜 - 【國際激動隊】 This thread Refback 05-22-2010 11:32 AM
櫻の花が舞う 部落格裡養小龍|Dragon Cave This thread Refback 05-22-2010 07:54 AM
【龍洞】小美人長大成龍溜 - 【國際激動隊】 This thread Refback 05-21-2010 08:25 AM
Omen of the Stars - dragon cave please click the eggs (showing 251-294 of 294) This thread Refback 05-14-2010 05:23 PM
Omen of the Stars - dragon cave please click the eggs (showing 251-293 of 293) This thread Refback 05-14-2010 05:21 PM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! This thread Refback 04-29-2010 05:38 AM
Karigan's dragons Bookmarks on Delicious This thread Refback 04-07-2010 10:34 AM
Karigan's Bookmarks on Delicious This thread Refback 04-02-2010 03:12 PM
资料:蛋党--龙种图片资料 - 灌水乐园 - 推推网 - Powered by Discuz! This thread Refback 04-02-2010 12:49 AM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - Male Purples This thread Refback 03-31-2010 07:26 PM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - Custom Dragon Icon Post This thread Refback 03-31-2010 06:32 PM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - Dewd, have you looked at your scroll lately? This thread Refback 03-26-2010 06:57 PM
Dragon Cave Addicts Anonymous - Page 3679 - Menewsha Avatar Community This thread Refback 03-10-2010 12:30 PM
theserenehorse.fleeforum.com View topic - Dragon Chat This thread Refback 03-01-2010 09:31 AM
Discordant Rhapsody -> GPX Spam-Random Thread Reborn This thread Refback 02-22-2010 02:43 PM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - Trade List This thread Refback 02-18-2010 06:58 AM
PokePlushies Forum - View topic - Drag Cave Clan This thread Refback 02-17-2010 11:54 AM
| Who cares about Valentines on the 14th... It's Pancake day on the 16th! :D | Quote the heart -game is on ^^ | &#9829; | Happy Pancake Day XD~! | - Page 19 - Menewsha Avatar Community This thread Refback 02-16-2010 04:21 PM
| Who cares about Valentines on the 14th... It's Pancake day on the 16th! :D | Quote the heart -game is on ^^ | &#9829; | Happy Pancake Day XD~! | - Page 19 - Menewsha Avatar Community This thread Refback 02-16-2010 03:59 PM
Dragon Cave Forum -> can someone plz giv me a list of all dragon breed This thread Refback 02-15-2010 10:33 PM
Dragon Cave Forum -> can someone plz giv me a list of all dragon breed This thread Refback 02-15-2010 09:48 PM
Dragon Cave Forum -> can someone plz giv me a list of all dragon breed This thread Refback 02-15-2010 09:47 PM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - This thread Refback 02-08-2010 04:28 PM
theserenehorse.fleeforum.com &bull; View topic - Dragon Chat This thread Refback 01-22-2010 11:54 AM
Fabric Dragon - NEW DRAGON EGGS updated This thread Refback 01-20-2010 09:28 AM
MySpace.com - External Link Alert This thread Refback 01-20-2010 02:20 AM
Incubators This thread Refback 01-09-2010 05:39 PM
Incubators This thread Refback 01-08-2010 06:08 AM
Incubators This thread Refback 01-07-2010 12:23 PM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - This thread Refback 01-06-2010 01:10 PM
Dragon eggs! Click on them! This thread Refback 01-03-2010 11:17 PM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! This thread Refback 01-02-2010 03:30 PM
Dragon Egg Clicks Welcome Here! - Elferret & Elflower This thread Refback 12-26-2009 04:06 PM
How to Get Rare Eggs On Dragcave | eHow.com This thread Refback 12-25-2009 01:01 AM
How to Get Rare Eggs On Dragcave | eHow.com This thread Refback 12-18-2009 01:11 PM
MySpace.com - External Link Alert This thread Refback 12-08-2009 12:58 PM
Dragon eggs! Click on them! This thread Refback 11-25-2009 01:44 PM
The Silver Mockingjay - Dragon Cave This thread Refback 11-20-2009 09:49 PM
MagiStream View topic - Is anyone here on Dragon Cave? New thread, with rules! This thread Refback 11-17-2009 02:46 AM
MagiStream View topic - Stupid Stream floodage This thread Refback 10-28-2009 09:20 PM
MagiStream View topic - Stupid Stream floodage This thread Refback 10-28-2009 09:20 PM
MagiStream &bull; View topic - Is anyone here on Dragon Cave? New thread, with rules! This thread Refback 10-25-2009 05:16 PM
TagaPie官方討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 絕望拔拔要 徵!煎龍蛋、雜七雜八蛋的人!(誤) 先進來泡茶聊天再說?XD This thread Refback 10-24-2009 12:26 AM
TagaPie官方討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 遊戲介紹─龍穴 This thread Refback 10-18-2009 12:31 PM
TagaPie官方討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 絕望拔拔要 徵!煎龍蛋的人!(誤) 先進來再說?XD This thread Refback 10-18-2009 06:46 AM
TagaPie官方討論區 :: 檢視主題 - 絕望拔拔要 徵!煎龍蛋的人!(誤) 先進來再說?XD This thread Refback 10-18-2009 06:31 AM
Dragon Cave Nederland :: Onderwerp bekijken - Logo veranderen This thread Refback 10-18-2009 03:21 AM
TagaPie官方討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 絕望拔拔要 徵!煎龍蛋的人!(誤) 先進來再說?XD This thread Refback 10-18-2009 02:27 AM
TagaPie官方討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 絕望拔拔要 徵!煎龍蛋的人!(誤) 先進來再說?XD This thread Refback 10-18-2009 02:25 AM
Dragon Cave Nederland :: Onderwerp bekijken - Logo veranderen This thread Refback 10-18-2009 12:39 AM
Dragon Cave Nederland :: Onderwerp bekijken - Logo veranderen This thread Refback 10-18-2009 12:20 AM
TagaPie官方討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 遊戲介紹─龍穴 This thread Refback 10-17-2009 04:02 PM
TagaPie官方討論區 :: 檢視主題 - 遊戲介紹─龍穴 This thread Refback 10-16-2009 11:23 PM
TagaPie官方討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 遊戲介紹─龍穴 This thread Refback 10-16-2009 11:22 PM
MagiStream View topic - Is anyone here on Dragon Cave? New thread, with rules! This thread Refback 10-13-2009 09:15 AM
BackYardChickens Forum / Dragon Cave!!! Version 2. This thread Refback 10-12-2009 06:59 PM
Every so often I have these insane ideas that disguise themselves as epiphanies. - Dragon Cave This thread Refback 10-04-2009 07:56 PM
MagiStream View topic - Is anyone here on Dragon Cave? New thread, with rules! This thread Refback 10-03-2009 07:44 PM
DragCave Club! - Page 93 This thread Refback 10-03-2009 08:30 AM
DragCave Club! - Page 93 This thread Refback 10-03-2009 08:02 AM
Sim Oasis - General Dragon Discussion This thread Refback 10-01-2009 08:12 AM
DragCave Club! - Page 80 This thread Refback 09-29-2009 02:53 PM
DragCave Club! - Page 80 This thread Refback 09-29-2009 01:34 PM
DragCave Club! - Page 80 This thread Refback 09-29-2009 01:05 PM
new dragon - DragonCave Howrse UniCreatures - Forum dyskusyjne | Gazeta.pl This thread Refback 09-27-2009 10:36 AM
mamy gdzie spis jajek i smokw - DragonCave Howrse UniCreatures - Forum dyskusyjne | Gazeta.pl This thread Refback 09-18-2009 05:09 PM
MagiStream &bull; View topic - Is anyone here on Dragon Cave? New thread, with rules! This thread Refback 09-17-2009 10:23 PM
Dragon Cave - NEW EGGS This thread Refback 09-17-2009 06:01 PM
Windstone Editions View topic - Grown Up (Adult) Internet Dragons This thread Refback 09-16-2009 11:21 PM
Re: poszukuj do bloga - DragonCave Howrse UniCreatures - Forum dyskusyjne | Gazeta.pl This thread Refback 09-13-2009 11:07 PM
BackYardChickens Forum / Dragon Cave!!! Version 2. This thread Refback 09-11-2009 01:55 PM
BackYardChickens Forum / Dragon Cave!!! Version 2. This thread Refback 09-11-2009 01:54 PM
Windstone Editions View topic - Dragon Hatchery!! This thread Refback 09-09-2009 10:54 AM
Windstone Editions View topic - Dragon Hatchery!! This thread Refback 09-09-2009 08:57 AM
Re: mamy gdzie spis jajek i smokw - DragonCave Howrse UniCreatures - Forum dyskusyjne | Gazeta.pl This thread Refback 09-09-2009 02:31 AM
MagiStream View topic - Is anyone here on Dragon Cave? New thread, with rules! This thread Refback 09-08-2009 02:38 PM
Odds and Ends - Dragon checklist This thread Refback 09-05-2009 11:50 AM
Pollux Klubben / 13 horses This thread Refback 09-03-2009 09:55 AM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 09-03-2009 02:36 AM
New Dragons - SPOILER WARNING This thread Refback 09-02-2009 11:28 AM
New Dragons - SPOILER WARNING This thread Refback 09-02-2009 11:17 AM
Dragon Cave - Help each other grow This thread Refback 09-02-2009 08:20 AM
Dragon Cave - Help each other grow This thread Refback 09-02-2009 02:32 AM
Dragon Cave - Help each other grow This thread Refback 09-02-2009 01:30 AM
Dragon Cave - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 09-02-2009 12:59 AM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-31-2009 02:22 PM
Hex Dragon Cave Group - Q&A for Dragons This thread Refback 08-30-2009 07:10 PM
Pollux Klubben / Jag har bestmt mig. Adj, kra forumiter. &#9829; This thread Refback 08-30-2009 12:15 PM
Pollux Klubben / OMFG!!!!!!!! it's back .... This thread Refback 08-30-2009 09:48 AM
MagiStream View topic - The.Obsessive.Compulsive.:{We ♥ Gifting}:.Gifting.Club This thread Refback 08-29-2009 02:45 PM
MagiStream View topic - The.Obsessive.Compulsive.:{We ♥ Gifting}:.Gifting.Club This thread Refback 08-29-2009 02:45 PM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-29-2009 12:22 PM
Dragon Eggs II - Page 184 - Quizilla Forums This thread Refback 08-29-2009 11:05 AM
Dragon Cave - What type of dragon is this?!?!?! This thread Refback 08-29-2009 09:42 AM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-29-2009 02:09 AM
Hex Dragon Cave Group - Eggs This thread Refback 08-28-2009 09:41 PM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-28-2009 03:19 PM
Pollux Klubben / Dragonadopters..? This thread Refback 08-28-2009 02:52 PM
Dragon Eggs II - Page 184 - Quizilla Forums This thread Refback 08-28-2009 02:14 PM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-28-2009 06:07 AM
MagiStream View topic - Anyone here on dragon cave?? This thread Refback 08-27-2009 07:52 PM
MagiStream View topic - Anyone here on dragon cave?? This thread Refback 08-27-2009 07:50 PM
Dragon Eggs II - Page 182 - Quizilla Forums This thread Refback 08-27-2009 10:30 AM
Dragon Eggs II - Page 182 - Quizilla Forums This thread Refback 08-27-2009 10:06 AM
Dragon Eggs II - Page 181 - Quizilla Forums This thread Refback 08-26-2009 04:39 PM
Dragon Eggs II - Page 181 - Quizilla Forums This thread Refback 08-26-2009 04:19 PM
Dragon Cave - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 08-26-2009 06:27 AM
Dragon Cave - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 08-26-2009 05:12 AM
Dragon Cave - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 08-26-2009 04:59 AM
Dragon Cave - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 08-26-2009 04:57 AM
Pollux Klubben / Profil This thread Refback 08-21-2009 01:46 PM
Dragon Eggs II - Page 177 - Quizilla Forums This thread Refback 08-18-2009 03:06 PM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 08-18-2009 02:55 PM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-17-2009 09:48 AM
Pollux Klubben / Visste ni att detta fanns p Dragcave..? This thread Refback 08-12-2009 03:01 PM
Pollux Klubben / Visste ni att detta fanns p Dragcave..? This thread Refback 08-12-2009 02:19 PM
Pollux Klubben / haha x'D This thread Refback 08-12-2009 11:54 AM
Pollux Klubben / OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jag fick hjrtattack nu... This thread Refback 08-12-2009 04:40 AM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-11-2009 05:14 PM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-10-2009 11:05 AM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-10-2009 06:50 AM
Global PokédeX Plus - yleistä pölinää - Page 2 This thread Refback 08-10-2009 03:04 AM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-10-2009 02:34 AM
Pollux Klubben / Fosterbarnet This thread Refback 08-09-2009 09:34 AM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-08-2009 11:39 AM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-08-2009 10:47 AM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-08-2009 10:40 AM
MagiStream View topic - Anyone here on dragon cave?? This thread Refback 08-08-2009 03:58 AM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-07-2009 03:31 PM
Warbears.com : View topic - Adoptables - Dragcave etc. This thread Refback 08-05-2009 01:28 PM
Pollux Klubben / Polluxforumet This thread Refback 08-05-2009 09:52 AM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-04-2009 02:40 PM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-04-2009 11:03 AM
Total Entertainment Forums - View Profile: Carsi This thread Refback 08-04-2009 05:10 AM
Total Entertainment Forums - View Profile: Carsi This thread Refback 08-04-2009 02:54 AM
Warbears.com : View topic - Adoptables - Dragcave etc. This thread Refback 08-03-2009 10:42 PM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 08-03-2009 11:33 AM
Pollux Klubben / Hjlp lite snabbt! :) (tar bort trden sen) This thread Refback 08-03-2009 10:26 AM
MagiStream View topic - Anyone here on dragon cave?? This thread Refback 08-02-2009 06:08 PM
MagiStream View topic - Anyone here on dragon cave?? This thread Refback 08-02-2009 05:37 PM
Dragon Cave - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 08-02-2009 02:26 PM
Pomocne linki - DragonCave Howrse UniCreatures - Forum dyskusyjne | Gazeta.pl This thread Refback 08-02-2009 10:25 AM
Warbears.com : View topic - Adoptables - Dragcave etc. This thread Refback 07-29-2009 11:20 PM
Warbears.com : View topic - Adoptables - Dragcave etc. This thread Refback 07-29-2009 11:12 AM
Warbears.com : View topic - Adoptables - Dragcave etc. This thread Refback 07-29-2009 11:05 AM
Warbears.com : View topic - Adoptables - Dragcave etc. This thread Refback 07-28-2009 03:59 PM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 07-27-2009 12:40 PM
Warbears.com : View topic - Adoptables - Dragcave etc. This thread Refback 07-26-2009 11:44 PM
Warbears.com : View topic - Adoptables - Dragcave etc. This thread Refback 07-26-2009 10:43 PM
Elysium Thema anzeigen - Früherkennung von Alt Blacks? This thread Refback 07-26-2009 10:19 PM
sprawdzanie czy alt jest altem, metoda inkub. - DragonCave Howrse UniCreatures - Forum dyskusyjne | Gazeta.pl This thread Refback 07-24-2009 11:23 AM
The Dragonadopter Takeover This thread Refback 07-21-2009 03:55 PM
The Dragonadopter Takeover This thread Refback 07-21-2009 03:51 PM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 07-17-2009 10:10 AM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 07-17-2009 05:29 AM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 07-16-2009 04:04 PM
Pollux Klubben / Gillar drakar? This thread Refback 07-16-2009 03:00 PM
Dragon Cave - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 07-16-2009 10:55 AM
Dragon Cave - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 07-14-2009 03:56 PM
Dragon Hunters #2|The Dragon Cave Club ~May Imperial Blaze's Dream Live on~ This thread Refback 07-14-2009 07:39 AM
Dragon Hunters #2|The Dragon Cave Club ~May Imperial Blaze's Dream Live on~ This thread Refback 07-10-2009 07:26 AM
NarutoWire.com forums View topic - Red Bahamut Quarters Lost Island This thread Refback 07-08-2009 03:49 PM
Animexx.de: -Karma- - *nervnervnerv* This thread Refback 07-05-2009 06:55 AM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 06-23-2009 04:51 PM
Dragon Cave - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 06-23-2009 01:52 AM
MagiStream &bull; View topic - Your Neighborhood Adoptables Hopper This thread Refback 06-21-2009 07:44 PM
Dragon Cave - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 06-19-2009 07:49 PM
jenmoore2003's dragon Bookmarks on Delicious This thread Refback 06-15-2009 12:42 PM
Dragon Cave, Soorten eieren - Hyves.nl This thread Refback 06-14-2009 03:59 AM
Dragon Cave, Soorten eieren - Hyves.nl This thread Refback 05-31-2009 10:07 AM
dragonbrood: Something that's been bothering me for a while... This thread Refback 05-30-2009 11:25 AM
Natron und Sodas Forum &bull; Thema anzeigen - DragonCave - Wunsch- und Drachenliste This thread Refback 05-29-2009 10:14 AM
Dragon Cave - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 05-27-2009 04:08 PM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 05-27-2009 03:08 AM
dragonbrood: Something that's been bothering me for a while... This thread Refback 05-22-2009 08:46 PM
dragonbrood: Something that's been bothering me for a while... This thread Refback 05-22-2009 01:26 AM
dragonbrood: Something that's been bothering me for a while... This thread Refback 05-21-2009 10:38 PM
Draken En Eieren? - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 05-19-2009 11:59 AM
Pomocne linki - DragonCave, UC, inne klikada - Forum dyskusyjne | Gazeta.pl This thread Refback 05-17-2009 10:20 AM
draken-broedmachien: Waar kun je uitzoeken wat welke draken zijn? This thread Refback 05-17-2009 07:55 AM
draken-broedmachien: ja hier... This thread Refback 05-17-2009 07:25 AM
Draken En Eieren? - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 05-17-2009 04:35 AM
Draken En Eieren? - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 05-15-2009 11:46 PM
Draken En Eieren? - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 05-15-2009 11:18 PM
Twilight Sucks Forum - Click the dragons of the person above you! This thread Refback 05-11-2009 04:41 AM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 05-09-2009 10:53 AM
Draken En Eieren? - Mama en Zo forum This thread Refback 05-08-2009 11:19 AM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 05-07-2009 12:07 PM
Dragon Cave, Soorten eieren - Hyves.nl This thread Refback 05-05-2009 10:30 AM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 05-04-2009 10:37 PM
DragonCave - Egg Guide This thread Refback 05-03-2009 10:17 AM
NarutoWire.com forums &bull; Post a reply This thread Refback 05-03-2009 09:51 AM
NarutoWire.com forums &bull; View topic - Red Bahamut Quarters Lost Island This thread Refback 05-03-2009 08:10 AM
NarutoWire.com forums &bull; Post a reply This thread Refback 05-03-2009 08:08 AM
NarutoWire.com forums &bull; View topic - Red Bahamut Quarters Lost Island This thread Refback 05-03-2009 03:43 AM
NarutoWire.com forums &bull; Post a reply This thread Refback 05-03-2009 03:42 AM
NarutoWire.com forums &bull; View topic - Red Bahamut Quarters Lost Island This thread Refback 05-03-2009 03:34 AM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 05-03-2009 03:15 AM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 05-01-2009 05:44 PM
Natron und Sodas Forum Thema anzeigen - DragonCave - Wunsch und Drachenliste This thread Refback 04-27-2009 06:04 AM
Anyone with GIMP care to make me a little something? -EASY 10 POINTS-? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 04-26-2009 05:23 PM
Anyone with GIMP care to make me a little something? -EASY 10 POINTS-? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 04-26-2009 05:20 PM
Anyone with GIMP care to make me a little something? -EASY 10 POINTS-? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 04-26-2009 05:19 PM
The Druid Grove View topic - New here and to druidry This thread Refback 04-24-2009 06:37 PM
Superb Topic of the Converge on Dragon Eggs!! - BitForums This thread Refback 04-21-2009 02:42 PM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 04-21-2009 12:45 PM
Superb Topic of the Converge on Dragon Eggs!! - BitForums This thread Refback 04-21-2009 10:27 AM
Superb Topic of the Converge on Dragon Eggs!! - BitForums This thread Refback 04-20-2009 01:52 PM
Dragcave eggs This thread Refback 04-18-2009 07:28 PM
Dragcave eggs This thread Refback 04-17-2009 02:13 PM
Dragcave eggs This thread Refback 04-17-2009 02:12 PM
Re: metoda inkubatorowa - DragonCave, UC, inne klikada - Forum dyskusyjne | Gazeta.pl This thread Refback 04-16-2009 06:20 AM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 04-14-2009 04:22 PM
Superb Topic of the Converge on Dragon Eggs!! - BitForums This thread Refback 04-13-2009 03:04 PM
Elysium Thema anzeigen - Früherkennung von Alt Blacks? This thread Refback 04-11-2009 02:05 AM
Elysium Thema anzeigen - Früherkennung von Alt Blacks? This thread Refback 04-10-2009 04:24 PM
Elysium Thema anzeigen - Früherkennung von Alt Blacks? This thread Refback 04-10-2009 04:06 PM
Natron und Sodas Forum Thema anzeigen - DragonCave - Wunsch und Drachenliste This thread Refback 04-07-2009 05:08 AM
The Emergency Egg HQ - Which Egg Is That??? This thread Refback 04-06-2009 11:50 AM
Pomocne linki - DragonCave, UC, inne klikada - Forum dyskusyjne | Gazeta.pl This thread Refback 04-03-2009 10:52 AM
Pomocne linki - DragonCave, UC, inne klikada - Forum dyskusyjne | Gazeta.pl This thread Refback 03-28-2009 04:42 AM
silverdreams's adoptables Bookmarks on Delicious This thread Refback 03-26-2009 05:32 PM
Click the dragon thread - Page 5 - I Game Legit This thread Refback 03-20-2009 06:39 AM
sprawdzanie czy alt jest altem, metoda inkub. - Dragon Cave - Forum dyskusyjne | Gazeta.pl This thread Refback 03-19-2009 03:03 AM
TMNT RPG - Dragon Cave This thread Refback 03-16-2009 03:39 PM
The Experiences of a Budgie Lover This thread Refback 03-15-2009 03:02 PM
Click the dragon thread - Page 5 - I Game Legit This thread Refback 03-11-2009 10:35 PM
Click the dragon thread - Page 5 - I Game Legit This thread Refback 03-10-2009 10:13 AM
Click the dragon thread - Page 5 - I Game Legit This thread Refback 03-10-2009 12:45 AM
Dragon Cave Discussion Thread - The Daily Neopets Forum This thread Refback 03-08-2009 06:23 PM
Dragon Cave Discussion Thread - The Daily Neopets Forum This thread Refback 03-08-2009 06:21 PM
Dragon Cave Discussion Thread - The Daily Neopets Forum This thread Refback 03-08-2009 05:48 PM
Dragcave.net Bandwagoners Part Deux [Guide to the Colors You Want] - MyMMOGames.net - Multiplayer Gaming and Media Community This thread Refback 02-28-2009 11:00 PM
Game Dragcave Hatching/Boosting Thread! :D - Page 64 - TheDigitalSet.com Community Forums This thread Refback 02-25-2009 09:14 PM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 02-24-2009 11:45 PM
I needs help! This thread Refback 02-24-2009 05:03 PM
Dragon Cave Eggs - Page 22 - Fable 2 Forums This thread Refback 02-24-2009 11:56 AM
Cheezey's Evil Accomplices This thread Refback 02-24-2009 04:17 AM
The Experiences of a Budgie Lover - Solan drawing This thread Refback 02-24-2009 02:04 AM
My buddies This thread Refback 02-24-2009 01:28 AM
The Experiences of a Budgie Lover This thread Refback 02-23-2009 07:34 PM
Karvaturrit katso viestiketjua - Dragon Cave This thread Refback 02-22-2009 07:42 AM
Karvaturrit katso viestiketjua - Dragon Cave This thread Refback 02-22-2009 02:51 AM
Karvaturrit katso viestiketjua - Dragon Cave This thread Refback 02-22-2009 02:25 AM
Karvaturrit katso viestiketjua - Dragon Cave This thread Refback 02-22-2009 02:20 AM
Karvaturrit katso viestiketjua - Dragon Cave This thread Refback 02-22-2009 02:18 AM
Dragon Cave Eggs - Page 22 - Fable 2 Forums This thread Refback 02-17-2009 10:38 AM
TMNT RPG - Dragon Cave This thread Refback 02-16-2009 11:10 AM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 02-16-2009 05:22 AM
What are types of eggs on Dragon Cave? - Yahoo! Answers This thread Refback 02-15-2009 03:08 PM
Dragon Cave Forum -> Art Theft This thread Refback 02-15-2009 02:34 PM
Dragon Cave Forum -> Art Theft This thread Refback 02-15-2009 04:49 AM
TMNT RPG - Dragon Cave This thread Refback 02-13-2009 07:30 PM
Dragon Cave Eggs - Fable 2 Forums This thread Refback 02-13-2009 03:30 PM
TMNT RPG - Dragon Cave This thread Refback 02-13-2009 10:47 AM
Dragcave Guide - RoseSagae.com This thread Refback 02-11-2009 08:07 PM
Dragon Cave Forum -> Art Theft This thread Refback 02-10-2009 03:20 PM
Dragon Cave Forum -> Art Theft This thread Refback 02-08-2009 06:29 PM
Dragon Cave Forum -> Art Theft This thread Refback 02-07-2009 09:28 AM
Dragon Cave Forum -> Art Theft This thread Refback 02-07-2009 09:22 AM
Digimon Universe -> Let There Be SPAM This thread Refback 01-18-2009 06:56 PM
Digimon Universe -> Let There Be SPAM This thread Refback 01-14-2009 05:37 PM
The Dragon Cave - Page 312 - GateWorld Forum This thread Refback 01-10-2009 08:18 AM
The Dragon Cave - Page 312 - GateWorld Forum This thread Refback 01-10-2009 07:35 AM
The Dragon Cave - Page 312 - GateWorld Forum This thread Refback 01-10-2009 07:26 AM
Neofriends.net View topic - Dragon Cave Click Exchange This thread Refback 12-12-2008 10:49 PM

Dragon's Call
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Dragon's Call

Rating:  

Hide this banner by registering for our community.