ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Symphony Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/symphony-guild/)
-   -   So... (http://ggftw.com/forum/symphony-guild/99428-so.html)

Kusuriuri 07-20-2011 03:02 PM

So...

Well, I got on earlier, and as anyone that was online then and paying attention could tell you, I was playing hooked up to my tv because my monitor wasn't working.

Which sucked for multiple reasons, besides the fact I was sitting on the floor and had nothing to put my keyboard/mouse on.

But anyway, I went to log out, and as soon as I did, the screen went black and gave me no signal. so wtf. I rebooted and now my computer isn't working at all (Turns on but doesn't boot up), and I have to take it in, and..

tl;dr I won't be on, I can't take my computer in until tomorrow, and hell if I know how long before I get it back.

Yuki 07-20-2011 03:05 PM

Oh noooooo Veil ;o;

I hope you get it fixed soon <333 We wait for youuus :>

Esper 07-20-2011 03:13 PM

Byes byes. :py07:
COME BACK TO US SOON!

LauraMix 07-20-2011 03:24 PM

Come back to us soon D:!

Kusuriuri 07-20-2011 03:46 PM

I had three days left on my auric too, rofl. Not that I've been really using it in the first place, but still. /broke anyway

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'll even be able to take my computer in tomorrow, either. My car's still out of commission, so I would have to take dad's, and I'm sure I'll get some bullshit about how it's all my fault because of the things I do on my computer (I frequently got blamed for things going wrong on parent's comp when I used it, when most of the time the issue was something completely different), blah blah, when I keep up maintenance on it more than my parents do with theirs. I think my problem is with my motherboard |: Or not specifically that, but it may play a part in the issue

WhatThePhuc 07-20-2011 05:26 PM

if it costs too much to fix it, you could build your own

Kusuriuri 07-20-2011 05:40 PM

My computer is already a custom built. We bought everything separately a few years back and put it together.

MintyVampire 07-20-2011 06:34 PM

Who is going to come and stalk me if you're not on ;_;

Kusuriuri 07-20-2011 07:13 PM

Forget stalking minty, how am I going to play asscreed now /sadface

Kusuriuri 07-21-2011 03:19 PM

Didn't take computer in today; will try tomorrow, since I have to be up obnoxiously early anyway.

Yuki 07-21-2011 05:42 PM

Ew, wry do you have to be up early? ;o;

Kusuriuri 07-21-2011 06:21 PM

Uhm. Gonna get my eyes checked for the first time since '07 lol, and get some new glasses. I know mine are probably fairly weak, but it's not like I can tell. My mom's one of those that gripes each time I get my eyes checked, "WHY DON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE," blah blah. Well mom, maybe because the change is so gradual that I don't f-ing notice it?

And then we're going to the store, since dad didn't want to do it earlier today when he and mom were out. I think she said she wanted to leave the house by like 9:30. Hell, I'm hardly ever up before 10 anymore rofl. But I'm going to try and see if we can drop off my computer on the way.

Yuki 07-21-2011 06:31 PM

Ohhs. Lol. Yeah, 9 is pretty early for me, but lately I've just been getting up around 9:30 ish. Although, starting fall semester, I have to start waking up at 6AM ;o;

Kusuriuri 07-22-2011 12:19 AM

I was planning to try and wake up around 7ish (Rofl can't remember the last time I did that) so I could shower, and have enough time to leave a few minutes earlier for the computer if we need to, but man... Can't sleep. Probably slept a few hours, then I woke up and rolled around in bed for a while. I don't know how long I was up, but it feels like at least 40+ minutes before I finally looked at the clock. I'm weird like that; if I regain consciousness, I keep my eyes closed, because if I open them and look around, it just takes longer for me to fall back asleep. But sometimes I can't sleep anyway, like now |:

Kusuriuri 07-22-2011 03:19 PM

Just took the computer in, since mum didn't want to do it this morning while we were ALREADY heading out, idfk. Explained what was going on, also asked them to check my video cards just in case, due to the display issue I had prior to my computer borking out. I'll hear back about whatever they needed to do/replace sometime next week |:

Also, finally got a new prescription, my eyes are both -4.00 now fml.

Yuki 07-22-2011 03:30 PM

Oh hope you get the computer back soon. Last time my computer died was when my motherboard fried everything, and I had to wait 2 months to replace every single freaking piece ;o;

And lol, my eyes are worse than yours ;o; I still haven't gotten back to the doctor either to check lately either. I should, because I'm getting blind with the glasses I have on now. Orz

Kusuriuri 07-25-2011 01:37 PM

After 3:30 now, the place closes at 6. We haven't gotten a call today, so chances of me getting my computer today are pretty much zero.

R 07-25-2011 01:49 PM

inb4theycallat5:59

Kusuriuri 07-25-2011 07:28 PM

Nope.

They told me Friday they had a couple other systems they had to look at first, and there's no telling what the severity of the issues on the other computers was, nor how long it would take to get to mine.

Tomorrow's another day.

moffit 07-26-2011 01:51 AM

I should take this as motivation to catch up but m-m-motivation...

Grinding </3