ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-14-2011   #1 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony
Default Symphony's Re-ignition!

From the Summer's thread, I have told you that we're going to play Eden Eternal. We posted this on our FB page, but for those people not added on our FB page, I'm just informing you here, so that you can join us as well.

It's summer for most of us, and I think it's time Symphony got together again. Eden Eternal is going to be OB soon, and I think it's always fun to play as a guild in a new game, so that we can learn together.

Our first and main goal for Eden Eternal, is to create our guild. Andy said it'll be expensive, so I'm hoping with all of us doing quests, we can save up for a guild. Lol.

I'm hoping everyone is game to at least try to play with us in this game. It's been a long while since Symphony has done anything together, and I know most of us has quit Trickster, and most likely won't be going back to that game, so I'm hoping that you can give this a try, and if you don't like it, please suggest other games, and most likely most of us will try it out too.

I want us to be able to keep in touch, and hopefully re-ignite our connection to each other, and to this guild.

I'm looking forward to everyone this summer <3

Also, if you think there's another game you would want us to play, I can't stress this enough, but please please please don't be shy, and let us know, I would gladly try it out, and play with you :]

That is all, and btw, how is everyone? :3

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-14-2011   #2 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

. I'm really busy with school, but I had a great time with Yuki in CB, and of course you can count me in with the guild building!

I'll be on on weekends, that's a promise <3.

06-15-2011   #3 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

OB is today you guys. I should be able to play all summer. Unless I am away for church, or something of the sort.

For people who are able to be on tomorrow right when OB starts, if you can, please do me a favor? :3 I have posted the names on our FB, hoping someone can reserve them for me, so if anyone has the time, please and thankies in advance :3 (Lets just hope the name thing won't be like LaTale where you won't be able to use the name, even after you delete your char. =_=)

06-15-2011   #4 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

I tried on CB, you can get the name back .

06-15-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
9DragonsAtlantica OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineEden Eternal

Natakei is on a distinguished road
IGN: Alexei
Class: Range DPS / jack of all trades lt_gunslinger
Level: 37
Guild: Pentakill / Symphony

guilds arent that bad, its only 50 gold at level 20, splitting that between x people makes it a cakewalk. sadly i have remotely important moving stuffs to do before i can hop into OB.

and also, i live XD

that is all

06-15-2011   #6 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Lol, Nate <3

Well that was CB, everything in CB was cheaper than normal, because they wanted us to be able to test it out, so I don't know how it'll be in OB.

06-15-2011   #7 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

I'm going to pew pew Yuki into the ground. /shot
I don't know what class I want to focus mainly on. I might go back to focusing on Bard if i can figure out a way to improve my survival.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

06-15-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

easy, party with a tank XD, im gonna focus on range dps but i'll be leveling everything else i have to at least 15/20 to get the expertise bonuses btw IGN is Alexei

that is all

06-15-2011   #9 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Oh my gosh, Nate gave me a scare when he said IGN, I thought it was opened, and I missed my chance of getting my names. Lol.

I would probably do mage/cleric/thief.. not sure yet ;o;

06-15-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

lol, thief is so fun, but i think ill only level it to get Martial artist/monk/whatever the 40/35 dps class is. the last few days of CB i was leveling engineer, which is AWESOME

that is all

06-15-2011   #11 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

I wanted engineer too, so I might change thief to ranger.. hmm

06-15-2011   #12 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

The only reason I don't want Martial Artists is the heavy cost just to make one Cestas/Gauntlet. Making two is even worse. .__.
I definitely want to try Ranger but it's so far away. Maybe I'll try Illusionist as my main.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

06-15-2011   #13 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Are there any videos on the classes? ;o;

06-15-2011   #14 (permalink)
Special
Games

There's a few. It seems most of them use one Gauntlet and than a sword or some other 1-handed weapon

Not the clearest videos. :x

06-15-2011   #15 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

There's only videos for martial artists?

06-15-2011   #16 (permalink)
Special
Games

Oh I thought you meant just Martial Artists lols. There's a lot of videos on youtube but I don't know if they show all the classes since it depends on which version you view.

06-16-2011   #17 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Ohh, I'll look them up later then :]

Anywho, OB is opened guys, if you haven't already join join join! :] We need to get 50g for our guild <3 We are on Aquamarine, I know Nic failed, and accidentally reserved names on Emerald. LOL! But it's okay.

I won't be able to play until later on tonight so yar. Post your IGN here so we can find you :3

Mine is:
Elysium
Llysia

06-16-2011   #18 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Astenhof is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Astenhof Send a message via MSN to Astenhof
IGN: Lazlo, Astenhof Karinnean
Class: Chanter, Pugilist (10)
Level: 30, 13
Guild: Burning Angels, (Forgot the game ):)

Astenhof. Its always Astenhof.

DFO: Astenhof 35 Soulbender, DoomPig 14 (going mechanic)

06-16-2011   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Games
AionAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseGunbound

sumaznguy611 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Fattyandyz
Class: Priest to_dragon
Level: 204

whatever you aall say im going tank and i like food :]

06-16-2011   #20 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
I know Nic failed, and accidentally reserved names on Emerald
/wrist. I got Freyja there too! .
I'm dedicating my characters to Ar Tonelico~

Cloche
Aurica <- I'm on this more often
Infel