ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Symphony Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/symphony-guild/)
-   -   Symphony's Re-ignition! (http://ggftw.com/forum/symphony-guild/97702-symphonys-re-ignition.html)

Yuki 06-14-2011 05:45 PM

Symphony's Re-ignition!

From the Summer's thread, I have told you that we're going to play Eden Eternal. We posted this on our FB page, but for those people not added on our FB page, I'm just informing you here, so that you can join us as well.

It's summer for most of us, and I think it's time Symphony got together again. Eden Eternal is going to be OB soon, and I think it's always fun to play as a guild in a new game, so that we can learn together.

Our first and main goal for Eden Eternal, is to create our guild. Andy said it'll be expensive, so I'm hoping with all of us doing quests, we can save up for a guild. Lol.

I'm hoping everyone is game to at least try to play with us in this game. It's been a long while since Symphony has done anything together, and I know most of us has quit Trickster, and most likely won't be going back to that game, so I'm hoping that you can give this a try, and if you don't like it, please suggest other games, and most likely most of us will try it out too.

I want us to be able to keep in touch, and hopefully re-ignite our connection to each other, and to this guild.

I'm looking forward to everyone this summer <3

Also, if you think there's another game you would want us to play, I can't stress this enough, but please please please don't be shy, and let us know, I would gladly try it out, and play with you :]

That is all, and btw, how is everyone? :3

Shiki 06-14-2011 09:41 PM

:). I'm really busy with school, but I had a great time with Yuki in CB, and of course you can count me in with the guild building!

I'll be on on weekends, that's a promise <3.

Yuki 06-15-2011 12:21 AM

OB is today you guys. I should be able to play all summer. Unless I am away for church, or something of the sort.

For people who are able to be on tomorrow right when OB starts, if you can, please do me a favor? :3 I have posted the names on our FB, hoping someone can reserve them for me, so if anyone has the time, please and thankies in advance :3 (Lets just hope the name thing won't be like LaTale where you won't be able to use the name, even after you delete your char. =_=)

Shiki 06-15-2011 06:53 AM

I tried on CB, you can get the name back :).

Natakei 06-15-2011 08:30 AM

guilds arent that bad, its only 50 gold at level 20, splitting that between x people makes it a cakewalk. sadly i have remotely important moving stuffs to do before i can hop into OB.

and also, i live XD

Yuki 06-15-2011 01:47 PM

Lol, Nate <3

Well that was CB, everything in CB was cheaper than normal, because they wanted us to be able to test it out, so I don't know how it'll be in OB.

Esper 06-15-2011 02:03 PM

I'm going to pew pew Yuki into the ground. /shot
I don't know what class I want to focus mainly on. I might go back to focusing on Bard if i can figure out a way to improve my survival.

Natakei 06-15-2011 02:27 PM

easy, party with a tank XD, im gonna focus on range dps but i'll be leveling everything else i have to at least 15/20 to get the expertise bonuses btw IGN is Alexei

Yuki 06-15-2011 02:37 PM

Oh my gosh, Nate gave me a scare when he said IGN, I thought it was opened, and I missed my chance of getting my names. Lol.

I would probably do mage/cleric/thief.. not sure yet ;o;

Natakei 06-15-2011 04:02 PM

lol, thief is so fun, but i think ill only level it to get Martial artist/monk/whatever the 40/35 dps class is. the last few days of CB i was leveling engineer, which is AWESOME

Yuki 06-15-2011 04:16 PM

I wanted engineer too, so I might change thief to ranger.. hmm

Esper 06-15-2011 04:41 PM

The only reason I don't want Martial Artists is the heavy cost just to make one Cestas/Gauntlet. Making two is even worse. .__.
I definitely want to try Ranger but it's so far away. Maybe I'll try Illusionist as my main.

Yuki 06-15-2011 04:49 PM

Are there any videos on the classes? ;o;

Esper 06-15-2011 04:52 PM

There's a few. It seems most of them use one Gauntlet and than a sword or some other 1-handed weapon

Not the clearest videos. :x

Yuki 06-15-2011 05:05 PM

There's only videos for martial artists?

Esper 06-15-2011 05:12 PM

Oh I thought you meant just Martial Artists lols. There's a lot of videos on youtube but I don't know if they show all the classes since it depends on which version you view.

Yuki 06-16-2011 12:47 PM

Ohh, I'll look them up later then :]

Anywho, OB is opened guys, if you haven't already join join join! :] We need to get 50g for our guild <3 We are on Aquamarine, I know Nic failed, and accidentally reserved names on Emerald. LOL! But it's okay.

I won't be able to play until later on tonight so yar. Post your IGN here so we can find you :3

Mine is:
Elysium
Llysia

Astenhof 06-16-2011 03:11 PM

Astenhof. Its always Astenhof.

sumaznguy611 06-16-2011 10:03 PM

whatever you aall say im going tank and i like food :]

Shiki 06-16-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuki (Post 1551835)
I know Nic failed, and accidentally reserved names on Emerald

/wrist. :py64: I got Freyja there too! :(.
I\'m dedicating my characters to Ar Tonelico~

Cloche
Aurica <- I\'m on this more often
Infel