ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-19-2011   #241 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Yes it is. I didn't want to stack Eva though since I would mostly be relying on agility stat + enchants only.
I really want Horrible Nightmare. I've never seen Tia drop it in all the runs I've done. :x

Three 2x? Cestus, Ring, what else?
Could also use the cert that Thieves have for double hit.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-19-2011   #242 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

There is a dagger that has a x2 (you might be mistaken that with the double hit one?). If you used both x2 weapons you would probably out dps using a hidden nightmare sword anyways.

Those certs are nice and all, but the second hit only does 50% of the damage of the first hit (and with a hella low % activation) so the dps added really isn't that great in the end. I would try to stack crit and maybe 1 or 2 -8% malice since you don't want to have to worry about eva. But I guess that really depends on how good the tank is '-'...

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

09-19-2011   #243 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Dagger doesn't work with Blade Dancer's Petal skill thingy. I could have sworn it said 1hand Sword.

True. I don't wanna go on a safety stone frenzy again.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

09-19-2011   #244 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

I use to think that to, but I accidentally equipped my dagger instead of my sword one day and found out I could still use it. It says 1 H bladed weapons. So I guess daggers/rapiers are fine as well.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

09-19-2011   #245 (permalink)
Special
Games

Trololol weapon. I have the orange 2x dagger so I'm good for now.
Now the question is will I be lazy or not lazy. Blade Dancer is only 40 right now. :x

09-19-2011   #246 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games

Well the level 50 skill is awful anyways (only useful for -malice?)". Only point in leveling up the class now is for charm, which just ends up being more annoying to wait for the monster to be un-charmed compared to just killing it in the first place.

09-19-2011   #247 (permalink)
Special
Games

I want stronger skills k? Level 40 vs 55 skill can make a difference. :[

09-19-2011   #248 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games

It does a bit, you get like 1k more +p-atk on it. Thats about 150 damage (not including the bonus damage if you invested in knowledge points for certain skills), which really only makes a difference once you crit/x2 activation. And you could just level the class during trails ._.;?

09-19-2011   #249 (permalink)
Special
Games

Level me deb! I find it hard to actually find PuG's with a low level.
People are so whiny and want to run through trial fast so prefer higher levels...

09-19-2011   #250 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games

I'll level you..when I'm not so lazy k? I don't even know if I remember how2century.

But ya I am sorta like those people in pubs lol. I get annoyed when people bring low levels to a party, but I tend to rationalize it depending on a class. I understand that people want to level their classes, but if your gonna suck you're just slowing everyone in the party down. Though this is really dependent on class, like I wouldn't consider a lvl 40 BD low cause it pretty much has all the skills it needs. While on the other hand I'd be annoyed if a warrior was the tank and he wasn't at least 50+ for the aoe provoke skill. I usually don't get annoyed if it's like a guildies who brings a low level in though, unless it's like a healer or illu lol.

09-19-2011   #251 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Eden EternalLeague of LegendsDragon NestSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Azure13lue will become famous soon enough
IGN: azure
Class: fail provoke
Level: N/A
Guild: Sympony

damn u ppl r rich '.' that can craft stuff im jeally

09-19-2011   #252 (permalink)
Special
Games

That's true. Yea, healers and Illus need to be at least level 40 to support fine.
Just watch me give up on the idea of building a BD when I get home lols.

09-19-2011   #253 (permalink)
Special
Games

Wow azure, you farking stalker.

09-19-2011   #254 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Just watch me give up on the idea of building a BD when I get home lols.
I always do that. I'll be like this class is so much fun! Gonna hax it out....2 hours later /moves onto another class. I might try to hax out a hunter next, I was playing around with canceling on a hunter and it was pretty funny. I was just standing there and arrows were shooting out of my body at a fast continuous rate.

09-19-2011   #255 (permalink)
Special
Games

Stop cast cancelling please. It makes me cry when you kill me.

09-19-2011   #256 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Eden EternalLeague of LegendsDragon NestSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Azure13lue will become famous soon enough
IGN: azure
Class: fail provoke
Level: N/A
Guild: Sympony

Quote:
Wow azure, you farking stalker.
wut wuts stalkin '.'? i dont stalk :<

09-19-2011   #257 (permalink)
Special
Games

Randomly appearing out of nowhere.

09-19-2011   #258 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games

Quote:
Stop cast cancelling please. It makes me cry when you kill me.
I have never cast canceled to kill you. It's usually too much of a hassle when I'm pvping or in dungeons. I just have to try and create spike damage cause of your one cure back to full health ;-;.

Hi azure, way2break the Deb/Dong chain.

09-19-2011   #259 (permalink)
Special
Games

It's okay, I can delete his posts. jaykay.
I like my heal power k? I also leveled my Cure to 55 and Earth to 50. :]

09-19-2011   #260 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games

I leveled my cure to 55 a long time ago. Also earlier i went to pvp as a dps shaman. Was so funny, cause the other team had crappy dps so I could still out heal their dmg while doing like 4~6k crits.