ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-17-2010   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Games
AionAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseGunbound

sumaznguy611 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Fattyandyz
Class: Priest to_dragon
Level: 204
Guild: Symphony
Default Event: Runes of Magic

June 18, 2010

There will be a Guild Leveling event going on. Basically, whoever donates the most (amount not scores in the guild system) will win 100k gold prize from me. The event ends at 11:59p.m. PST so whoever cannot stay up that late, i will tell you if you won and mail you the reward. Here is a checklist of what you need to do.

[x] Farm wood, ore, and herb (Donating gold will not count to your score for this even but you are welcomed to do so)

[x] It would be nice if everyone converted their items into the green quality, since it is worth the most points. (12x[Ash Wood] < 6x[Ash Timber] > 1x[Ash Lumber])

[x] Once you are, done mail FattyAndyz or Astenhof a letter telling us how much you have donated (i.e. 99x [Willow Wood] 99x [Tin Ore] (If you converted it to a higher quality, such as [Tin Sand], just put that you donated that item and we will take that into calculating your points).

[x] After mailing us the letter with your amounts, simply donate to the guild by pressing "g" --->Resources--->Guild Contribution. Just put in what you are donating then hit confirm.

Have fun gathering! may the best gatherer win! Dont die while you gather though O.o; dont want that lame exp debt.

Last edited by sumaznguy611; 06-18-2010 at 12:27 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-19-2010   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Games

Congrats to Astenhof for winning this event :] He managed to farm 274 wood and 244 ore my goodness get a life :] jk jk lol...we will have another event next so be ready to farm some more

06-19-2010   #3 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

This is a really sweet idea, Andy .

I feel horrible for being ipbanned simply because RunDown have RoM for SEA. :<.

06-20-2010   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Games

lol its all good..one of these days we shall assasinate the ceo for ROM sea :] and then...it will be opened for EVERYONE D -casts millions of mana arrows-