ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Symphony Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/symphony-guild/)
-   -   Game Brainstorming. (http://ggftw.com/forum/symphony-guild/76786-game-brainstorming.html)

Yuki 05-30-2010 11:40 PM

Game Brainstorming.

Okay, seriously guys, it's summer, and I'll probably be sitting my ass here for 2 months or so, having nothing to do, so please name out ideas of possible games you would want to try out.

So, yes go ahead and name some games you guys want to play with the guild members, preferrably a free-to-play one. If it's pay-to-play, you can name it as well, but I don't think most of us will have the money to be paying; so just keep that in mind, and if you have a "source" where we can play that sort of game, well bring it to private, as in post in our private forum, or go ahead and PM me. :]

Some games I thought about us being able to play together that I'm just flashing back on is:

[ ] LaTale
[ ] RO
[ ] Gunbound
[ ] S4 League
[ ] Atlantica Online
[ ] Luna Online
[ ] Nostale

*These are just random games that we've played in the past. So yer, lets make an effort to play with each other you nabs :]

Also, since I do not have the funds to get a vent going this summer, we're going to use the Skype idea from Nic, so if you want to know about that, it's in our private forum, if you do not have access to the private forum, go ahead and PM me, or any of our sub guild leaders; kaizen1, Shikisaurus, moffit, or Astenhof.

Cheers :]<3

Shiki 05-31-2010 06:23 AM

I only have 2 weeks of term break-- It ends next Sunday.
:<

Gunbound- Out for Hera, last I know, she had problems IIRC.

We could try SotNW with SOSBrigadees...
AO's/S4 League fine with me.
Luna/Nostale's a NO.

I'd say trickster if Andrew wouldn't kill me HAHAHAHAH. But IDK, if Gunbound's good with Hera, I'd so go for it. XD

Astenhof 05-31-2010 10:59 AM

I mentioned Runes of Magic in the private forum, so I may as well repost it here.

[ ] LaTale
I honestly don't think I could spend 2 months playing LaTale. Its fun, but it doesn't really hold my attention well...
[ ] RO
Same goes for RO really. Also fun, but I tend to get bored easily, but that might be because I have no one to play with half the time.
[ ] Gunbound
Not much to say about this one. I don't even remember the game XD
[ ] S4 League
I would wanna play this again, but I've done some reading and apparently its become extremely cash-shop overpowered (think TO). So I'm more inclined to say no.
[ ] Atlantica Online
Nexon bought out Ndoors. I don't think I need to say more.
[ ] Luna Online
The only way I'm playing this again, is if we do a private server, as the grind on official is too stupid.
[ ] Nostale
Kinda iffy. I don't remember much about Nostale to be able to provide good input.
[ ] Runes of Magic
Essentially, a WoW clone. Some class customization, it also has instanced dungeons, pvp, whatever. Just google search it, you'll find the website easily enough if you're curious.
[ ] Sword of the New World: Granado Espada
I lost interest after maybe 4 or 5 days of playing. That isn't saying its a bad game, by any means. Its fun, but it seems to favor extremely lazy players (its possible to AFK grind very well), so it was kinda a bummer out for me.
[ ] Dungeon Fighter Online
Not really an MMO persay, but it does deserve to be up here. DFO is a pick-up and play kind of game. It plays a lot of like old side scroller fighting games, and its actually pretty enjoyable. I do have and play this one, and I'm more than willing to pick it up again, and I've got some lower level characters floating around so I can play with any of you if you decide to try it.

sumaznguy611 05-31-2010 01:17 PM

out of all this i agree mostly with andrew...i loved s4 league but if its all cash shop it would be too hard to play. so far i like RoM the most if everyone played. that way its more fun to level

kaizen1 05-31-2010 04:43 PM

ima stick to TO of course <3 mabeh some grand chase cus i have myhaxed out the ars chars on thar =P

Ying 05-31-2010 09:05 PM

@ Latale - I actually have a account there :3 I find the place pretty cute and fun. :< Latale is still in my computer but i don't bother playing it since i has no one to play it with :p

Never heard of the other games but i put some research in them~
@ RO - Looks pretty fun, Has like over 20 different job classes. I wouldnt mind.
@ Gunbound -I heard this game before around 08 and 07 o.e Never too much interest in it.
@ The rest i dont know, but i dont mind which ever if we ever choose to play together :3

kaizen1 05-31-2010 09:38 PM

gunbound is so nab its a hi def ver of pocket tanks 8D

Astenhof 06-01-2010 12:11 AM

Don't you dare diss pocket tanks. Pocket tanks is the best game ever. EVAR.

sumaznguy611 06-01-2010 12:22 AM

We should all play RoM together :] i was talking to yuki and andrew about it and it seems they like it haha

Shiki 06-01-2010 12:24 AM

Okay, I think we've got a game?

sumaznguy611 06-01-2010 12:31 AM

I think we do :]] i dont want to decide but so far this is the closest thing we got

sumaznguy611 06-01-2010 12:46 AM

im prolly just going to download it tonight. since it takes a while. im probably going to a meatshield and protect you nabs lol

kaizen1 06-01-2010 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astenhof (Post 1253274)
Don't you dare diss pocket tanks. Pocket tanks is the best game ever. EVAR.

LOL I KNO RITE? id rape that game during class in high school; 83 ah those where the days

Yuki 06-01-2010 12:23 PM

I mean we still have Cabal, or like Rohan as well. There are plenty of other games besides RoM, so it's up to you guys to name them. I'll still be playing Trickster, but I'm just saying we all have plenty of room left to play other games as well.

Shiki 06-01-2010 12:40 PM

Cabal's out for me-- I died playing CabalSEA previously.
I don't have new idea for games, so whatever you guys list is fine for me.

Unless, you guys wanna try HELLokitty online?

Yuki 06-01-2010 01:24 PM

I'VE BEEN WANTING US TO PLAY THAT FOR LIKE EVARS. Except nobody is gung-ho to play it with me ]:

sumaznguy611 06-01-2010 01:34 PM

lolol me and andrew started to download RoM already:]] soo pick fast! summer started lol

Astenhof 06-01-2010 01:36 PM

There's no rush. I'm going to be gone for a week, and I've got F.E.A.R. 2 to play, so please, be lazy!

sumaznguy611 06-01-2010 01:52 PM

lolol ill prolly play sc2 or something until we finish deciding but i like RoM :]] because of raids and alot of group stuff that we can do as a guild

sumaznguy611 06-01-2010 02:16 PM

so i stared a human knight on RoM, server Osha :] i picked an average populated server so the economy isnt horrible and the server isnt dead or extremely laggy