ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-30-2009   #1 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony
Default Nic's Journal

-bandwagons-
I woke at 5am today with a force telling me switch the computer on(I usually fall back asleep),to realise Yuki tried to get us on at around 2~4am to get us the TF2 deal. It's so sweet of her .
I got TF2 for 19.99, stalked Yuki and Obby for a game before L4D.
It was horrible. Zombies scare me too much,and wow@obby's hax aiming.

After that, I baked 4 batches of cookies. Mitchi's advice was really helpful- The ice cream scoops saved me so much effort. :>.

After baking enough for my family, I took out 30 pieces, cut and packed them for Jared and another 2 friends.

Jared met me downstairs of his house,and at the void deck was 2 motorcycles. The first thing he said to me was "So you found my motorcycle?!". I was so confused by him,since we can't even drive yet. Meh,how cute and funny XD.

Songs from Lilly Allen(?) and The Corrs are ringing in my head.

k off to leave this dead.

Last edited by Shiki; 10-30-2009 at 09:34 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-30-2009   #2 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

Some things to be taken out of context for:
Quote:
Nicholas: The new Dinosaur: Shikisaurus says:
you made my point so much clearer
XD
i'm sleepy though it's only 12
and I'm afraid ants would bite me when I'm sleeping cause I smell like a cookies
jɛrry says:
12AM or PM?
PM?!
cookie*
am
lols
jɛrry says:
Oh right. x.x
Lol cookie! /nibbles
T.t
I really smell like one
jɛrry says:
Why o.o
it's horrible.
jɛrry says:
Baking?
I was baking
Xd
I seldom smell myself without trying to.
and this cookie smell is
so sweet it makes me go yuck
jɛrry says:
x.x
You threw the cookie batter on yourself!
i didn't D:
didn't have a person to play it with
LOL
jɛrry says:
LOL
PRON
it sounded so kinky
TOO kinky
Quote:
i see those shooting their guns
eh
no
I see those people shooting missles and killing like crazy
gosh
jɛrry says:
Who's shooting their guns? o.o
everyting sounds so wrong
Quote:
jɛrry says:
Pew in the Poo owned me so many times T_T
LOL
jɛrry says:
Oh
yeahs
obby's pretty awesome with games
jɛrry says:
obby who?
oh
LOL
i mixed up Yuki and Obby

Pew In The Poo
Pie Is A Lie
jɛrry says:
Oh that's who pie is a lie is lol
yeahs
Yuki's scarily awesome with shooters
a shocking fact
jɛrry says:
I know right?
She enjoyed blowing me up. ]:
:?
:/
k
everything sounds so wrong
i think i need sleep
jɛrry says:
Haha!
Night night

10-30-2009   #3 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

OMG! /edits it out.
/is to lazy to do it

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

10-30-2009   #4 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

*steal your cookies and runs like the scout* I stole your cookies 8D <333

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

10-30-2009   #5 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞

Looold. Obby is Pie is a Lie, and I'm Pew in the Poo, except for when it's L4D, since I don't have L4D on Pew in the Poo. ;o;

That was fun. And nic fails at sniping. :]

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

10-30-2009   #6 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

I'm probably worse than Nic. I get onto the roof to change into Sniper and get killed...

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

10-30-2009   #7 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

Lold fails. Well, the Halloween map we played on last night was whatevers. Maybe on Sunday you can come to our regular server that we played on. Nic came last night but sadly, there wasn't that many people playing last night ;o;

10-30-2009   #8 (permalink)
Special
Games

I'm suppose to be a good sniper...this is why I sucked at yesterdays close range combat.
Snipe mode is way to...snipy? LOL.

Dino found my motorcycle~
SFJSIEOFSIEJF. My mom hates motorcycles. She won't let me take the class. :[

10-30-2009   #9 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

wuts a nic

10-30-2009   #10 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

TJ,my mum hates it too :<.
@Soda: I'm a nic :<

T.T, not my fault I suck a shooters regardless of weapons XD

10-30-2009   #11 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

wuts a you

10-30-2009   #12 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

SODA STOP CONFUSING ME T.T.
Oh Jared and I texted while I was on the way to his house, and we coined a name for me.

Cookie Ninja Santa- Person who gives cookies and just goes off.
..but I was in a rush to give 2 more people :<,else after 12,my car would turn into a pumpkin.

11-01-2009   #13 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

I'm currently raging at Steam.
I wake up for 3 days straight with a new notification stating they're selling it at 2+ bucks.

11-01-2009   #14 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

Wat .

11-01-2009   #15 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

/forum/general-discu...ikisaurus.html

I didn't know I was on the chopping board :x.

11-01-2009   #16 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

B>Anger Management Lessons.
/forum/blogs/shikisa...ime-noobs.html

11-01-2009   #17 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Lols I told Obby about you buying TF2 and the sale came up again after you bought it XD

11-01-2009   #18 (permalink)
Special
Games

Rawr. That should just keep the TF2 sale for a month. :[

11-01-2009   #19 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Agreed, because I missed the other 2 sales and Andy wanted TF2. :x

11-01-2009   #20 (permalink)
Special
Games

/shoves you.
I'm watching so many Criminal Minds show. .__.